Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Played like a drat fiddle

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Punished Biden: "Barack...I'm already a demon..."

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Just keep taking that gov't money, chuds. Don't forget to rail against minorities on welfare while you're at it.

https://twitter.com/FOX8NOLA/status/1752771775602008386

(This is not a slight against crawfish or the declining oyster harvest in Louisiana.)

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
bad news for taylor's presidential campaign

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Stink Billyums posted:

Trump has a larger base because everyone is against him?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Rhonne posted:

Yes, he is simultaneously the most beloved and the most victimized person in the entire world

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Stink Billyums posted:

This mf is just O'Brien from 1984 any more.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

fondue posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dhvry6E0jA

People keep posting Legal Eagle (i'm people) and until I find out he isn't a good source of information I'll probably keep referencing him.

That said, the above video discusses the whole secede thing pretty well. I thought there was a bit about "an invasion" not being valid as that requires an actual armed force and immigrants aren't that but I can't find the reference. May have been another video?

while not a lawyer myself, my business activities force me to interact with a large number of them, and even in australia and switzerland, people generally find legal eagle "both correct as you can be in law and entertaining while doing it" (quote remembered because it i heard the same phrase from both a swiss lawyer and an australian one, both specializing in "international"(american) law).

the american lawyers i know obviously also respect him. but, as an example, popehat isn't super popular with international lawyers because he tends to lack diligence with how he interprets things in their mind.

Ultramega OK
May 14, 2003

I'm a Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything.

fondue posted:

It's been mentioned a few times that Legal Eagle rated Trumps lawyers in a tier system. He said there were no S class lawyers working for him because "[Trump] is quite possibly the worlds worst client" and he has a habit of attacking judges, civil servants, and his own lawyers and/or not paying them.

Also, there was a huge chasm between C and F and that F should really be divided up between attorneys who haven't been named as co-conspirators and those who have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhy5Y8xVHS0

And then there's an "honorable mention dumpster" of which Dershowitz is the sole resident.

Chris Kise is the smartest attorney in the Trump circle solely because he got paid $3 million in advance.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Ultramega OK posted:

Chris Kise is the smartest attorney in the Trump circle solely because he got paid $3 million in advance.

What about the guy that quit before doing anything stupid in court?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Ultramega OK posted:

He was also a real lawyer in regards to the top secret documents case, but since his advice was, "cooperate with the DOJ," Trump pulled him off that one and put him on his NY Trump Org case instead. :lol:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Is there anything that kicked off chuds pissing their pants about T Swizz?
Other than her getting a ton of people to register to vote like, 9 months ago?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Rhonne posted:

Yeah Trump has a big ol badonkadonk

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Sockser posted:

chuds don't really want women to vote

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Sockser posted:

they showed her for about 10 seconds in a two hour football game and this is somehow the worst scandal since the kneeing during the national anthem.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Sockser posted:

That and she is a white woman who sang country so they were dead certain she held all their beliefs and now might have opinions on things without her husbands input.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Stink Billyums posted:

It's super fun watching these guys find the latest thing to fight and just absolutely exhaust it to death shadowboxing it based on the cues of their little money-reinforced cargo cult. God yes just expend your whole life and spending trillions owning the libs while jerking each other off.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

It is a little weird that they've got such a hard on this year for Swift. She already endorsed Biden in 2020 so they already knew she wasn't going to back conservatives this year, even if she hasn't explicitly endorsed Biden yet this time. It really seems like they're super mad about her telling her fans to register to vote.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

these dumb old fuckers sure do hate taylor swift

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
that clip from a documentary where taylor says she wished she'd come out against trump in 2016 and wanted to be on the right side of history in 2020 recirculated some months back and riled them.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's still absolutely bonkers to me when I step back a few paces and have to slap myself over the fact that in 2024 we are in a place where half the country is having a full-on witch stoning frenzy about a female pop star who isn't being sufficiently barefoot and bekitchened

Like I was just idly watching Gravity Falls which is from 2013 and it has a whole subplot centered on a character who is modeled on a faith healer, and it's just a silly goof of a villain arc that obviously is just riffing on a harmless and obsolete esoteric cult movement from 100 years ago, but lol surprise, ten years later and you'd never dream of making that same show with that same character because that kind of poo poo is now fully mainstream

e: like this, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNjj-I0jDRw

This is Disney styling on evangelical funnytalk, can you imagine them stepping in that yellowjacket nest today? Apparently DeSantis and 1000 clones of him will just envelop and choke you to death

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Feb 1, 2024

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

"...and that's why we need to stop Taylor Swift's Weather Dominator. In related news..."

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

lol if you think half the country hates taytay

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Coolguye posted:

Hey we just discovered Trump's numbers

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Satan is so 1980.
I'm all about baphomet these days.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Waffle House posted:

Hey we just discovered Trump's numbers

they're as small as his penis

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Coolguye posted:

I don’t even think half the country knows this is even happening. At most they are mildly annoyed she’s on the TV durning football

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

And just like that, all the "SHE'S SO HOT WE NEED MORE OF HER AND LESS TAYLOR SWIFT" tweets change into "She's a loser and a hater" tweets.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
someone please post more fake poo poo that i agree with so i can gloat about it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t even think half the country knows this is even happening. At most they are mildly annoyed she’s on the TV durning football

Maybe I'm being glib but the impression I'm sure getting is that any one of those many many people with 8 TVs in their house perpetually blaring Fox News is getting a nonstop TAYLOR SWIFT RAARARGH fest.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The virgin 24hr fox consumer vs the chad something awful trump lol news consumer.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

fondue posted:

It's been mentioned a few times that Legal Eagle rated Trumps lawyers in a tier system. He said there were no S class lawyers working for him because "[Trump] is quite possibly the worlds worst client" and he has a habit of attacking judges, civil servants, and his own lawyers and/or not paying them.

Also, there was a huge chasm between C and F and that F should really be divided up between attorneys who haven't been named as co-conspirators and those who have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhy5Y8xVHS0

And then there's an "honorable mention dumpster" of which Dershowitz is the sole resident.

which one of those is Tony Tortellini

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Data Graham posted:

Maybe I'm being glib but the impression I'm sure getting is that any one of those many many people with 8 TVs in their house perpetually blaring Fox News is getting a nonstop TAYLOR SWIFT RAARARGH fest.

it's nowhere near a lead talking point for fox. they have plenty of other rage bait to incite.

it's more a lead talking point for this thread because it is deeply, deeply funny that they've decided to make it a talking point at all.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

lmao

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Data Graham posted:

It's still absolutely bonkers to me when I step back a few paces and have to slap myself over the fact that in 2024 we are in a place where half the country is having a full-on witch stoning frenzy about a female pop star who isn't being sufficiently barefoot and bekitchened

Like I was just idly watching Gravity Falls which is from 2013 and it has a whole subplot centered on a character who is modeled on a faith healer, and it's just a silly goof of a villain arc that obviously is just riffing on a harmless and obsolete esoteric cult movement from 100 years ago, but lol surprise, ten years later and you'd never dream of making that same show with that same character because that kind of poo poo is now fully mainstream

I watched some old episodes of Lois and Clark and there is an arc where the villain mind-controls the country to garner an inexplicable Presidential election win, based on campaign slogans like, "Let's Make This Country Great Again!"

Weird that Dean Cain got confused about who was the villain in real life; maybe he never read the end of that script where the literal Nazis got punched.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Hobo Clown posted:

Yeah Trump has a big ol badonkadonk

FAKE NEWS, folks! It looks like an acorn peeking out of a weed patch.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Yall gotta relize when boomer chuds see Taylor Swift they are seeing a daughter, for her to become a lib is the final, ultimate cuck. Then she goes to FOOTBALGAMES and rubs it in their faces. You cant imagine the psychic anguish she has wrought on chud men, and their wives who dutifully support them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Junk posted:

someone please post more fake poo poo that i agree with so i can gloat about it