Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
“heh heh sounds nice on paper huh but how do I actually go gently caress myself???” - you, a dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mags posted:

“heh heh sounds nice on paper huh but how do I actually go gently caress myself???” - you, a dumbass

You could maybe design a machine so that every time you thrust into a Fleshlight it retracts a dildo from your butt and then as you pull out it fucks you. Mechanically of course it would be the dildo or spring force doing the actual loving of yourself but in spirit i feel it's a pretty solid concept

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

i mean you say the answer is staring us in the face, but how does one "abolish capitalism" lol

Very carefully indeed.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

i mean you say the answer is staring us in the face, but how does one "abolish capitalism" lol

Quickly

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

The US flag comes down from the pole on top of the White House and the USSR flag goes up

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the last time i voted the lady volunteering tried to bribe me to vote republican by offering to get me an apartment in her building lol

she was hitting on u op

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

mistermojo posted:

drat its gonna be so hot this summer

Is it actually? I thought La Nina had a cooling bias the following summer after an El Nino

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

You could maybe design a machine so that every time you thrust into a Fleshlight it retracts a dildo from your butt and then as you pull out it fucks you. Mechanically of course it would be the dildo or spring force doing the actual loving of yourself but in spirit i feel it's a pretty solid concept

https://www.lovense.com/long-distance-sex-toys

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Taima posted:

Is it actually? I thought La Nina had a cooling bias the following summer after an El Nino

I thought you were the El Nino expert, isn't it going to last through most of '24?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

mags posted:

please answer the question

OIL PANIC
Dec 22, 2022

CAUTIONS
4. ... (If the battery is exhausted, the display of the liquid crystal will become vague and difficult to look at.)
7. Do not use volatile oils such as thinner or benzine and alcohol for wiping.
i heard zodium was this close to completely dismantling capitalism, but then they chickened out and glued it back together

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Morbus posted:

she was hitting on u op

being oblivious to social cues is the foundation of this forum's userbase

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm not smart. I'm not going to be the guy who can sketch that out ever, but I know their proposed mechanisms aren't going to solve this crisis.

I love this especially later in the summer.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

OIL PANIC posted:

i heard zodium was this close to completely dismantling capitalism, but then they chickened out and glued it back together

plus they used gorilla glue so the capital is even stronger than before

we really need to take away zodium's glue

OIL PANIC
Dec 22, 2022

CAUTIONS
4. ... (If the battery is exhausted, the display of the liquid crystal will become vague and difficult to look at.)
7. Do not use volatile oils such as thinner or benzine and alcohol for wiping.
The year without anything but summer

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

mags posted:

burn lots of fossil fuels

I regret to inform you that it is unknown if capitalism or the biosphere will collapse first.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hubbert posted:

I regret to inform you that it is unknown if capitalism or the biosphere will collapse first.

it's gonna be my brain collapsing before either

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

Nichael posted:

it's gonna be my brain collapsing before either

That's not true!

You're going to fix the climate by applying what you've learned in your climate law class!

You can be the change that you want to be in the world, changing the centuries-long historical, climatic, and institutional inertia of global industrial civilization throughout the 21st century and beyond!

:blessed:

Edit: On a professional level, I recommend mastering the art of compartmentalization.

Hubbert has issued a correction as of 21:17 on Feb 1, 2024

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hubbert posted:

That's not true!

You're going to fix the climate by applying what you've learned in your climate law class!

You can be the change that you want to be in the world, changing the centuries-long historical, climatic, and institutional inertia of global industrial civilization throughout the 21st century and beyond!

:blessed:

:blastu: :911: :blastback:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Morbus posted:

she was hitting on u op

yes Im aware, she was also 75 years old

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

compartmentalization is a good trick but eventually everything ends up in the same compartment :shrug:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mr. Sharps posted:

compartmentalization is a good trick but eventually everything ends up in the same compartment :shrug:

my compartment is on fire

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

yes Im aware, she was also 75 years old

It's illegal to discriminate based on someone being too old

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

it is indeed easier to envision the end of the world than the end of capitalism. in fact we will all do so, as it happens.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
even in my post-world imagination the acrid dust and sunbaked rocks are doing capitalism

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

that’s capitalist realism baby!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

mdemone posted:

it is indeed easier to envision the end of the world than the end of capitalism. in fact we will all do so, as it happens.

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

the rate of profit tends to fall

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Nichael posted:

my compartment is on fire

That's the way I like it and I never get bored

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

skooma512 posted:

:dudsmile:

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

skooma512 posted:

Argentum
Feb 6, 2011
UGLY LIKE BOWEL CANCER

New record!!

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

[redacted]

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

TACD posted:

[redacted]

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

TACD posted:

[redacted]

Strabo4
Jun 1, 2007

Oh god, I'm 'sperging all
over this thread too!

TACD posted:

[redacted]

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

when all the water has evaporated it’ll be so much easier to get to oil

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

TACD posted:

[redacted]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro