Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

#WeWantAnswers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Scratch Monkey posted:

Forget not knowing what a clitoris is. This dude hasn't gotten past the mons pubis yet

Deleting the vagina bones has led to a generation of men who don't even know about them

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cori Bush is finished

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Broke: Tucker Carlson looks like my aunt
MURICA MURICA: Taylor Swift has a bigger cock than me.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Broke: Tucker Carlson looks like my aunt
MURICA MURICA: Taylor Swift has a bigger cock than me.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Too big to hang out, slowly lurching toward your favorite city.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
These guys don't have a favorite city. They steer clear of them like they're ravenholm

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Milo and POTUS posted:

These guys don't have a favorite city. They steer clear of them like they're ravenholm

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

We took a short 3 day family vacation there once and came back after a day and a half.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

RandomBlue posted:

We took a short 3 day family vacation there once and came back after a day and a half.

Really? We spent a year there one day

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

skeleton warrior posted:

Really? We spent a year there one day

"Longer than you think, dad"?

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008
To think, just 4 years ago Trump was congratulating Kansas City for beating the 49ers as a great victory for all of Real America. Now if they repeat that victory it's a CIA psy-op. Does this mean the MAGA crowd are going to be rooting for ... gasp! ... San Francisco!

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

stereobreadsticks posted:

To think, just 4 years ago Trump was congratulating Kansas City for beating the 49ers as a great victory for all of Real America. Now if they repeat that victory it's a CIA psy-op. Does this mean the MAGA crowd are going to be rooting for ... gasp! ... San Francisco!

I know I've seen at least one post from a MAGA chud about setting aside their beef with San Francisco, and ignoring the fact that it's a communist hellhole covered in human feces, because Taylor Swift losing is more important.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

darthbob88 posted:

I know I've seen at least one post from a MAGA chud about setting aside their beef with San Francisco, and ignoring the fact that it's a communist hellhole covered in human feces, because Taylor Swift losing is more important.

Just like NY and Phillie when the pats are in a super bowl!

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I'm pretty sure if she publicly had sex with a ton of guys the ensuing sextapes would go full Skynet and achieve sentience

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

... does he think that the very obviously deepfaked pictures were real

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
I'm pretty sure he just wants to gently caress the rich famous guy and is upset that they are instead choosing Taylor Swift.

Lvl 60 Successful Man LF High Quality Woman with good mods. Whisper me.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

My assumption is that he means "publically" in the sense that the public knows all the guys she dated and he assumes all they did was gently caress

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/PatrickRuffini/status/1752773165044891904

lmao

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

I like how even fictional AI people are disgusted by a republican canvasser.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Well based on that image I'm going to say their prospects for 2024 are looking rather dire

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Three arms means three pulls on the voting machine.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Scratch Monkey posted:

My assumption is that he means "publically" in the sense that the public knows all the guys she dated and he assumes all they did was gently caress

yeah the guy going "her fame is being manufactured right now" is referencing a very old meme about all her songs being breakup songs. incredible doublethink

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Ruffian Price posted:

yeah the guy going "her fame is being manufactured right now" is referencing a very old meme about all her songs being breakup songs. incredible doublethink

Owen Benjamin's brain broke very publicly around the time we all took the escalator to hell, and expecting him to have any sort of rational, causally linked thinking is unreasonable now.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Ruffian Price posted:

Because all of Taylor's hit songs are about her real life experiences, rite? Like how movie actors are the people they play in movies.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
i dunno, 99% of the people who listen to that sort of poo poo think so

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Ruffian Price posted:

She goes on too many dates. But she can't make them stay.

At least that's what people say.

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

Murgos posted:

Because all of Taylor's hit songs are about her real life experiences, rite? Like how movie actors are the people they play in movies.

And also because you're only allowed to write 1 break up song per break up. So every song indicates a separate break up. There's no way an emotional experience like that could possibly inspire someone to write more than one song about it.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

And also because you're only allowed to write 1 break up song per break up. So every song indicates a separate break up. There's no way an emotional experience like that could possibly inspire someone to write more than one song about it.

I just need to know if a song is canon or noncanon! Or if it takes place in the new Kelvin timeline?

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Thaddius the Large posted:

I just need to know if a song is canon or noncanon! Or if it takes place in the new Kelvin timeline?

Songs with Masters that she doesn't own are noncanon, rerecord songs where she owns the masters are canon.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

That's why her manager has a networks of minions kidnapping boys off the street and hauling them to Taylor's mansion at all hours of the day, so she can break up with them and thus fuel her creative output. Just a continuous line of trucks full of boys snaking in and out of the ol' Swift Estate

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I smashed a billionaire and all I got was an anonymous Billboard top 100 break-up song and my name on a list.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

found in the Middle Aged Woman Who's Always On Tour Express flight logs

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

yes, doing something that is legal would have been a much better decision than doing an insurrection

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Scratch Monkey posted:

yes, doing something that is legal would have been a much better decision than doing an insurrection

And they should have sent me the video, so I could watch and study it, and I could have proven how bad it was for America as I wouldn't be able to look away, and maybe watch it on repeat a few extra times, just to make sure I understood what was happening.

Pennant
Aug 24, 2007

~~~~~ everybody move your feet and feel united oooh ooh ooh ~~~~~

They derk are jerbs!

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Chieves posted:

And they should have sent me the video, so I could watch and study it, and I could have proven how bad it was for America as I wouldn't be able to look away, and maybe watch it on repeat a few extra times, just to make sure I understood what was happening.
I as well have a fetish for pink diabetic men.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

cat botherer posted:

I as well have a fetish for pink diabetic men.

hmu anytime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde