Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier)

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Looza's just uploaded a short 30 minute film

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1753140341178237306

e: 203 - the number of times he said the N word in court

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Feb 1, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The man is the definition of main character syndrome. He genuinely thinks his poo poo arse life as a sad divorced racist twat is some kind of epic movie

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

He genuinely believes he comes across well in this film. It's incredible :allears:

DO THE PODCASTS LOZZA!

e: Funniest tweet reply so far:

quote:

Best performance since your small part in Billie Piper in my opinion.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Feb 1, 2024

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Apparently Labour sources have leaked that they are abandoning their £28bn green pledge.

This has actually come as a real shock to me, cos I literally thought they'd abandoned it already.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/guardiannews/status/1753135201398771801

The blame is of course going to be placed on the asylum seekers, and not the dodgy contracts given to Tory chums

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

The Perfect Element posted:

Apparently Labour sources have leaked that they are abandoning their £28bn green pledge.

This has actually come as a real shock to me, cos I literally thought they'd abandoned it already.

Nah previously they were just watering it down. Otherwise they wouldn't have anymore policies to uturn on

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

It's now a homeopathic green pledge

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
What happens after the small boats get here? Do they turn round and go back, or they are one time only disposable boats?

My solution would be, in the former instance, to sink the boats on their return journeys. Or if the latter is the case to come up with some kind of small boat passport and licensing, like farm animals or guns have, with extortionate fines for small boats that disappear from the system and a ban on buying any more small boats.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I’m sure this will all turn out well

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Isn't that oval office in prison?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Non Fungible Yardbird

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

lemonadesweetheart posted:

No. Hes a 100millionaire that lives under house arrest in a mancave warehouse at the end of a runway somewhere in romania.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

lemonadesweetheart posted:

He's in Romania awaiting trial under home arrest or similar conditions afaik

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

He's not even under house arrest anymore.

Oct 4, 2005

What is he even offering? That just looks like word salad an AI would spit out.

Maybe the matrix got him after all.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

He's offering to scam some of his most loyal idiots

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

my MP has finally taken the hint and thrown in the towel after his office got burned down on christmas eve.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

thats a slow burn

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

kecske posted:

my MP has finally taken the hint and thrown in the towel after his office got burned down on christmas eve.

I particularly liked his "a murderer once looked at me" argument for why his reasoning was sound.
Like, dude; David Cameron, George Osborne, Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak have killed far more people than Ali Harbi Ali, but you were happy to be an MP for them. Just gently caress off into the sunset quietly.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

kingturnip posted:

I particularly liked his "a murderer once looked at me" argument for why his reasoning was sound.
Like, dude; David Cameron, George Osborne, Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak have killed far more people than Ali Harbi Ali, but you were happy to be an MP for them. Just gently caress off into the sunset quietly.

We're all complicit.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

We don’t want to gently caress you Keith

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Thanks but I actually would rather have legislation to start trying to fix a bunch of poo poo than getting some vibes

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

No, it’s fine, it’s not like we have any urgent problems or anything. The most important thing is not to do anything the Telegraph might get angry about. How do you expect to get another fine Labour government in 2029 if they go about changing things?

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

If we go to war with Keith at the helm, I presume we'll be changing sides every few weeks.

With missile tests are they just testing that it launches, or do they explode them too?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

"In the interests of fairness, I have fired on both the Russians and the United States."

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-mp-desmond-swayne-calls-32022477

quote:

Tory MP Desmond Swayne calls for fly-tippers to be strangled with their ripped out intestines
Hardliner Sir Desmond Swayne made the Hannibal Lecter-like suggestion that fly-tippers should be 'garrotted with their own intestines' during a House of Commons debate

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

hmm I'll allow it

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
I guess you have to agree with the tories on some things. gently caress I hate people who throw trash in nature.

I guess the difference is the tories pursue politics and policies which makes stuff like that more prevalent, not less. They just like to get angry about it, not actually solve the material and structural issues that cause people to behave like that.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Finally a tory policy I can get behind.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
We had this discussion a little while ago about litter wardens. The thread was split in half over if busy body work or not.

I'm very much team "people who litter are cunts, gently caress em"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Someone needs to follow Desmond wherever he goes because guarantee he fly tips, look at the oval office

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Mega Comrade posted:

We had this discussion a little while ago about litter wardens. The thread was split in half over if busy body work or not.

I'm very much team "people who litter are cunts, gently caress em"

Litter wardens aren't and shouldn't be a replacement for readily-available public bins, though, which is one problem with how they tend to get used in practice (because the UK loving hates infrastructure investment on even that basic level).

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Ms Adequate posted:

Thanks but I actually would rather have legislation to start trying to fix a bunch of poo poo than getting some vibes

In his first few months in office Starmer is going to do a series of speeches explaining what this new Labour government means for the country

But it'll be just like May's brexit speeches, meaningless drivel designed to buy time

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

smellmycheese posted:

We don’t want to gently caress you Keith

In a bold new policy announcement Starmer pledges to un-gently caress the vibes.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Angrymog posted:

If we go to war with Keith at the helm, I presume we'll be changing sides every few weeks.

With missile tests are they just testing that it launches, or do they explode them too?

Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

Someone needs to follow Desmond wherever he goes because guarantee he fly tips, look at the oval office

I don't think he drives a van.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Starmer intends to spend his first 100 days being the “this is fine” dog

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Angrymog posted:

Britain is member to the comprehensive nuclear test ban treaty. So if it goes bang it will have to be a conventional warhead.

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.
Vibes will be denied to youths found carrying zombie knives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Good to see the British press have made a hellish attack in a woman & her kids into an excuse to have a go at refugees