Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

gaspar noe will direct Heretics, with full resolution inter-coition cum aura battle cam for the showdown between murbella and duncan, thermal d-box support for arid landscape simulation, 3D onomatopoeia gasp overlays, built-in stillsuit fecal reclamation tube to negate bathroom breaks, and post-film cinemascore orgy

e; a cursed snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Give it to Guillermo del Toro and make is super gross

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

kiimo posted:

Give it to Guillermo del Toro and make is super gross

he could make a cool practical dog chair.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Shaddak posted:

OH MY GOD! HERE COMES WERNER HERZOG WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

Genuinely, from now on Malky is Werner Herzog in my head.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

jj abrams to somehow show a mystery box into messiah and ruin everything forever again

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Slotducks posted:

jj abrams to somehow show a mystery box into messiah and ruin everything forever again

"What's in the box?"
[reverend mother stares. Cut to lens flare montage]

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Somehow, Duncan Idaho has returned.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
Children of Dune

Smash cut to a grown Alia.

Voiceover: Somehow, Baron Harkonnen returned.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
a dickless worm-man falls from a broken bridge high above a powerful river, it's stubby arms and flipper like legs flailing uselessly

moments before the girthsome mass hits the water, the camera freezes and zooms on it's petulant goony face

ixian thought-machine voice: yup, that's me. you're probably wondering how i got here. you see, it all started with a beefswelling in the desert, four thousand long years ago...

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Bubblyblubber posted:

a dickless worm-man falls from a broken bridge high above a powerful river, it's stubby arms and flipper like legs flailing uselessly

moments before the girthsome mass hits the water, the camera freezes and zooms on it's petulant goony face

ixian thought-machine voice: yup, that's me. you're probably wondering how i got here. you see, it all started with a beefswelling in the desert, four thousand long years ago...

i love this thread

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

kiimo posted:

Taking the best parts of Messiah and Children would be rad in my opinion and end with MY SKIN IS NOT MY OWN NOW WATCH ME DO SOME SICK rear end TRICKS JUMPING FROM DUNE TO DUNE STEEZY BABY

edit: chill on little kids with sexuality tho

Are the remote-controlled laser tigers among the best parts, please explain why.

(they are tho)

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Bubblyblubber posted:

This but it's the inscription along the walls of Leto II's desert spice hideout.

Prolonged Panorama
Dec 21, 2007
Holy hookrat Sally smoking crack in the alley!

Bubblyblubber posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYYxNtbAUIY

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Somehow, Duncan Idaho has returned.

This

I appreciate it so much

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrower:

I would also accept claymation

This would be 100% pure uncut nightmare fuel and obviously I'm all for it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bubblyblubber posted:

This is indeed how the movie should start

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!

Bubblyblubber posted:

"back then they called it Dune right, cause it was covered in a Desert. Weird I know right"

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I despise AI or otherwise I might just have it create Dune as a Wes Anderson trailer

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
John Hughes' Duncan Idaho's Day Off

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Gus van Sant's My Own Private Duncan Idaho

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Duncan Idaho and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Three Millennia

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Duncan and the Space Cocaine Factory Planet

HerLegacy
Dec 25, 2012
Duncan Checks In

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
To Duncan Idaho, Thanks For Everything, Leto Atreides II.

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
Neon Genesis Duncan Idaho

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Monica Bellucci posted:

To Duncan Idaho, Thanks For Everything, Leto Atreides II.

:vince:

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
Metalstorm: The Destruction of Leto Atreides II

Wizchine fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Feb 2, 2024

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Emperor's New Groove

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

YoursTruly posted:

Neon Genesis Duncan Idaho

get in the loving tank, duncan

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

HerLegacy posted:

Duncan Checks In

Lol

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

HerLegacy posted:

Duncan Checks In

lmao

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

He's a Ghola? He's supposed to be dead!

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Shoehead posted:

He's a Ghola? He's supposed to be dead!

i wish leto got turned into a llama, at least we would have had humorous spitting scenes instead of whatever the gently caress his worm monologues were about

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Zensunni and the Art of Ornithopter Maintenance

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
The Assassination of God Emperor Leto by the Cliff Climber Duncan Idaho.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Honey, I Jihaded the Kids

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
On Golden Path
The Crysknife Game
Paul

Bmac32
Nov 25, 2012
The Man with the Golden Path
On His Majesty's Terrible Purpose

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrower:

I would also accept claymation

Wallace and Gromit’s Dune.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

The Ixian Bride