Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Nobody better make a luigi doll out of that now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

UwUnabomber posted:

The catholic church has a variety of places you can live out this fantasy professionally.

Prison cells?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Eventually, yes

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Lazy_Liberal posted:

i still wanna know what this post is talking about. i feel like a manchurian candidate who only heard half the activation phrase

The only reason I knew about it was when I tried to post it on Facebook (the image) it was immediately removed and I was given some crazy warning, then noticed google had basically removed it from image search.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/jonathan-galindo

Kharnifex fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Feb 3, 2024

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Broke: Shareholders hold corporations responsible by voting for the board of directors.
Woke: Hairholders hold corporations responsible by performing hexes and curses.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Scratch Monkey posted:

r/malelivingspace is cursed through and through

W..what is he looking at?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Not a god drat thing it's great

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Cool Dad posted:

Man Luke is ripped as gently caress

Power of the Force edition Beefy Luke was both infamous and cursed.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Wider luke...

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Talk about a thigh gap :popeye:

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Mark Hamill was theoretically some kind of 1970s pretty-boy, I don't know what the gently caress that thing is meant to be, but pretty it ain't.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Broke: Shareholders hold corporations responsible by voting for the board of directors.
Woke: Hairholders hold corporations responsible by performing hexes and curses.

:hmmyes:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Mad Hamish posted:

Mark Hamill was theoretically some kind of 1970s pretty-boy, I don't know what the gently caress that thing is meant to be, but pretty it ain't.

The toy is based off post-car accident Hamill.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

TotalLossBrain posted:

I wish they made the Tom Parris "from that one special episode" action figure

I want to file off the serial numbers and make it an Ensign Nick Locarno action figure.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

darkwasthenight posted:

Tor Johnson Skywalker.

Make this version of Tom Paris an action figure:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Can't get over the andre the giant mitts

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

deep dish peat moss posted:

Talk about a thigh gap :popeye:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

TotalLossBrain posted:

I wish they made the Tom Parris "from that one special episode" action figure

So, uh…speaking of cursed images:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Uh indeed

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I'm gonna write a book report about this. Bought it on audible. gently caress me it's 11 hrs. This gonna take some time.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Oscar Wild posted:

I'm gonna write a book report about this. Bought it on audible. gently caress me it's 11 hrs. This gonna take some time.

this is normal and good and anyone who says otherwise is a coward

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

darkwasthenight posted:

That’s just Luuke

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Oscar Wild posted:

That's a lot of jackin

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

That's not a goblin, it's just a green elf. Grelf.

e: just found out there's some meme poo poo-coin called Grelf so double cursed.

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Feb 3, 2024

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
The goblin breeder expert has logged on to tell us that's in fact not a sex goblin after all

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Blue Moonlight posted:

So, uh…speaking of cursed images:

Is that his discarded tongue in the bottom left

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

TotalLossBrain posted:

The goblin breeder expert has logged on to tell us that's in fact not a sex goblin after all

TBF she's way too big to be a goblin. Sex ork at best.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

curse it and bury at the crossroads.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Is... Is that the hearing aid company?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

UwUnabomber posted:

Is... Is that the hearing aid company?

No, they sell caffeinated water in a plastic (sorry, see through) can. It's designed to appeal to the health conscious coffee enjoyer.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I prefer brown caffeinated water. Hella bitter, if possible

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
If a company wants to impress me, they better hang a human tooth off the tag.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

Looks like Steve Irwin

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Judging by the quality of the artwork, Incase may rest easy knowing nothing will replace him yet.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Antigravitas posted:

Judging by the quality of the artwork, Incase may rest easy knowing nothing will replace him yet.

In case of what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

Problem is everyone has a camera these days and if you do stand up to a goose and take a swing at it or something just to actually defend yourself cause geese are fuckin assholes, your picture gets plastered all over social media with "OWE EMM GEE THIS GUY IS ABUSING GEESE CALL THE POLICE" and then everyone comes out of the wood work saying you're an rear end in a top hat for telling a goose to gently caress off and "I'D NEVER HARM ANY ANIMAL NO MATTER WHAT" and "he should be thrown in JAIL FOR ANIMAL CRUELTY" and all that bullshit.

This reads like an MRA post but about geese, so perfect content for the thread really