Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

JUNGLE BOY posted:

come home cody......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(fox from antichrist voice) roman reigns

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
lol

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Gavok posted:

Last year there was a thing where on Night 1, he had an impromptu match with Pat McAfee. On Night 2, he had an impromptu match with Shane, who immediately tore his quad.

That's why Miz is the greatest and only 2 time triple crown or whatever the gently caress.

Remember when they made Otis lose his MITB Briefcase to Miz in wrestlers real court so he could win the universal title vs Drew. Cody must be so loving jealous of Miz, oh I've finished the story twice, and had like 22 other title reigns in between.

Only had to catch a guy a few times, sorta (look at that sell job on the Lince drop, he's the furthest away, but takes the most damage, Cinema).

10+ on avoiding damage while saving the the daredevils!

Here is he making fun of CM Punk's botchshot lariets

Look at the never give up mantra this man lives his life based on. This is not a loop and lasted 35 minutes.

also:

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

hope u enjoyed.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

and yes I am a Miz-a-hoiic, and the first step is admitting it. He's okay for a joke wrestler in all hind sight.

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
I have been accused of a stalker!

Majinfoose posted:

Cody: "I CAN'T FIGHT ROMAN, HE'S JUST TOO STRONG"

Lo-ser gently caress-face! (Clap clap, clap-clap-clap)

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Majinfoose posted:

Cody: "I CAN'T FIGHT ROMAN, HE'S JUST TOO STRONG"

adrenaline
in my soul
loser fuckface
cody rhodes

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Drakkel posted:

It literally didn't matter what horrific crimes were going on as long as the booking was good.

But the booking was never good to begin with!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Genuinely curious if Rock politics his way into beating Roman

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

No if only because I don't think Rock is interested in having to hold the title

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Davros1 posted:

Genuinely curious if Rock politics his way into beating Roman

rock wins but it's a dusty finish so that roman can beat him at summerslam

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
WWE: Hey I know, lets make it a non-title match so that Rock can beat Roman, they won't see that coming!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://x.com/DramaticDDT/status/1753716109830693026?s=20

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

VideoWitch posted:

No if only because I don't think Rock is interested in having to hold the title

What if it were the WWE Teremana World Title, brother?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
For people who actually saw the evil rumble is it true after he win Cody straight up pointed at romanwhike yelling I'm choosing you because lol lmao

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

No one knows who this is

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Lid posted:

For people who actually saw the evil rumble is it true after he win Cody straight up pointed at romanwhike yelling I'm choosing you because lol lmao

Yes if I recall right that's what happened. They had Seth and Roman in luxury boxes during the match and Cody pointed at Roman. I think commentary even said as much.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Majinfoose posted:

No one knows who this is

Their loss, it's a very good joke.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

TheKingslayer posted:

Yes if I recall right that's what happened. They had Seth and Roman in luxury boxes during the match and Cody pointed at Roman. I think commentary even said as much.

Cody kind of forgot he chose Roman.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Lid posted:

Cody didn't have his glasses on

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Just seen the news. lol. Lmao. A company of Lucys with an audience of Charlie Browns.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
At least unlike Cody the Miz actually won his Wrestlemania main event

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I realize we're all laughing at Cody here, but I would like to present the newest name change in the WWE Universe.

https://x.com/mas_lucha/status/1753659896682217663?s=20

From Humberto to Berto.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I forgot that guy even existed, I can't even remember the last time I've seen his name

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Pylons posted:

I realize we're all laughing at Cody here, but I would like to present the newest name change in the WWE Universe.

https://x.com/mas_lucha/status/1753659896682217663?s=20

From Humberto to Berto.

Booker of the Year Triple H

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

This just begins the three year storyline to get his name back.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Cody won the rumble and decided to challenge for the consolation title. This is like whichever loser it was who won MITB and went for a lesser title but funnier

https://x.com/zerocontextaew/status/1753625338532299263?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Seams fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Feb 3, 2024

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
it was very funny moments before cody came out they had roman cut a promo calling seth's title the loser runner up title for people who cant beat him. just absolutely burying the poo poo out of the title cody is picking instead

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Hahaha oh no Cody they killed you out there.

This is such an obviously bad decision storywise that there should be DBry-esque rebellion from the audience but I think the people who chanted then all left already and those who replaced them don’t quite care enough or even know what to do about it if they did. Roman is obviously retaining again, I hope Rock doesn’t tear too many tendons so he still can raise Romans hand to thunderous boos one more time. The ‘if I don’t finish the story by next year’ comment might have made me think they would try to set up Cody/Roman at summerslam but I’m pretty sure (anyone able to compare the dates exactly feel free to correct/confirm) that the Hogan reign length they surely have their eye on beating would take Roman past summerslam and there’s no big enough PPV after that so…. better luck next mania, Cody.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Humiliation for Loser Cody

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://x.com/codyrhodes/status/1753432572200116369?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I want, no, NEED, this T-shirt.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Cody bought that entire wrestling club at that school tickets to Wrestlemania lol

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cody and Punk in a race to see who can live the greatest Greek tragedy about the hubris of man and how "betting on oneself" can go wrong

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pylons posted:

Cody bought that entire wrestling club at that school tickets to Wrestlemania lol

and they're gonna be able to sit with him to watch the show! honestly that's really cool for them

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

"The story is under attack."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Kaveman posted:

"The story is under attack."

Another story has hit the booking