Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

PhazonLink posted:

remember when Ngo had his brain smashed in by an antifa death milkshake?
And it gave him a British accent.

I assume Musk is behind a carbon tax because it’ll create more demand for the carbon offsets Tesla sells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

MrQwerty posted:

Lol not assimilating to American culture, I spent plenty of time in high school doing poo poo like that

Elon should assimilate into American culture and experience a catastrophic firearm accident

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

...! posted:

He didn't just skip due diligence; he explicitly signed away his right to it, against the screaming objections of his quite horrified lawyers. Because he's always the smartest guy in the room

That contract really loving gonged him. That poo poo was brutally sharky, on like the level of whatever it is that protects Dershowitz and hush-hushes trafficking and sex abuse victims around people like McMahon and all the Epstein Island women. I die trying to imagine what High Castle poo poo is boiling in the legal vats of the UPPER ECHELONS.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

DRINK ME posted:

And it gave him a British accent.

isnt Andy an actual natural born american?

lo trying to be classier by pretending to be british while antman and some other foreign nationals tryhard at being american.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
What's the basis for the free healthcare claim? As far as I understand it nobody in the states gets free healthcare

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Data Graham posted:

We should all just become illegal, I hear they get everything handed to them
How I long for the easy life of an undocumented immigrant in the United States.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

ilmucche posted:

What's the basis for the free healthcare claim? As far as I understand it nobody in the states gets free healthcare

Obama made it so that illegal imigrantd immediately get taken to the closest hospital and given free health care and $8,000 SNAP benefits and a salute from a crying white veteran who has to be there or else he gets cancelled

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

ilmucche posted:

It’s complex. There are state programs for kids without private insurance and ACA subsidies can cover some to all of premiums on exchange plans.

California has a version of single payer healthcare, which extends to undocumented residents. I didn’t realize New York had the same. Maybe they do, maybe they don’t. Musk knows as much about healthcare as he does Pop-Tarts.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also won't the just treat you if just show up sick or badly injured? They could give you a bill afterwards but :shrug:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

A “gamer” that doesn’t even know how to make pop-tarts

It’s just… it’s too much smh

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

With the millions upon millions of Mexicans crossing every day that I have been hearing about my ENTIRE life, I can only assume that Mexico is a loving empty ghost town by now right?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Another one lol

https://twitter.com/TikTokInvestors/status/1753939427171135503

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Total Party Kill posted:

With the millions upon millions of Mexicans crossing every day that I have been hearing about my ENTIRE life, I can only assume that Mexico is a loving empty ghost town by now right?

No in the neocon mind they are just pumping out babies to zerg rush the border non stop

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

gently caress these people.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

They look they’re having a stroke hahahaha

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

good lord

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

madmatt112 posted:

They look they’re having a stroke hahahaha

I wish they would (just not behind the wheel).

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

It's cool and good to not look at the road and surroundings or pay attention to instrumentation or interact at all while driving a car

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

MrQwerty posted:

It's cool and good to not look at the road or pay attention to instrumentation or interact at all while driving a car

They aren't driving the car, it's driving itself!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

He's being very productive, another win for Elon

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

They aren't driving the car, it's driving itself!*

*unless you crash

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Are they selling the Cybertruck in Mexico?

If so is it possible to ford the Rio Grand in the Cybertruck?

I think at one point Leon was claiming its wheels would retract and covers would seal them, and it could function for a limited time as a submarine, like the Lotus in The Spy Who Loved Me

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

All he said was that it could float and act as a boat for a time, also a lie because it weighs 5 tons

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

MrQwerty posted:

All he said was that it could float and act as a boat for a time, also a lie because it weighs 5 tons

I really want to see a musk Stan try this

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
those apple glasses have passthrough cameras iirc, so it's not like they're completely unaware of their surroundings

it's about as dangerous as holding two phones up in your field of vision while driving

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I mean, technically 5 milliseconds is "for a time".

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

ymgve posted:

those apple glasses have passthrough cameras iirc, so it's not like they're completely unaware of their surroundings

it's about as dangerous as holding two phones up in your field of vision while driving

Yeah who needs peripheral vision while driving anyway

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at playing VR outside your home / designated play areas. like reminds me of Heavy Rain.

imagine some dork in public swiping at the air

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

MrQwerty posted:

I'll have you know there are many ships that weigh more than 5 tons and have no problem floating... Maybe not in such a small, dense package though

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

biznatchio posted:

Yeah who needs peripheral vision while driving anyway

Well the cybertruck’s visibility is godawful so it’s a wash anyway :haw:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Presto posted:

I mean, technically 5 milliseconds is "for a time".

Everything is airdroppable once.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

PhazonLink posted:

imagine some dork in public swiping at the air

You don't have to imagine it anymore.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

ymgve posted:

Really whole new unexplored shitposting space.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MrQwerty posted:

Yes but

quote:

Seawise Giant was the longest ship ever build. She possessed the greatest dead weight tonnage ever recorded. Fully loaded, her displacement was 657,019 tonnes (646,642 long tons; 724,239 short tons), the heaviest ship of any kind.

Checkmate :smug:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seawise Giant didn't have ½" panel gaps

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Yes but

Checkmate :smug:

drat that thing could do 16 kts too.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
How you going to fit your child's fingers and/or carrots in if the gaps aren't large enough?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

This should be one of those moments when you realize what you see is not always reality.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

You can tell a carbon tax wouldnt solve anything cause the republicans came up with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

Musk should leave america if he's so mad