Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Google Jeb Bush posted:

he's a largely decent (except on Israel) Congressman with no national profile until this quixotic campaign, which I assume is backed by a couple people or orgs who happen to dislike Biden and inexplicably didn't want to support Marianne Williamson

He also sucked up to Elon recently, so gently caress him. :george:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

SNL just put the real Nikki Haley on to debate their Trump character

They fuckin love putting in Republicans

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Do you think Trump will debate Biden?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Not a chance in hell

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
The last time he debated Biden, Biden told him to shut up then took his job.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Why would he?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

John Wick of Dogs posted:

She’s the new McCain

The “moderate Republican” that the media loves

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Jimlit posted:

Why would he?

He's an exhibitionist who wants to force Americans to watch him give another chair syphilis.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Moderate Republicans only want to take away SOME of our rights, not ALL of them. :syoon:

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Grammarchist posted:

He's an exhibitionist who wants to force Americans to watch him give another chair syphilis.

On camera no less.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Grammarchist posted:

Probably not, given what we saw in the primary.

Honestly, it would probably be for the best anyway since two old fucks having dementia at each other would be embarrassing for the country.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Ever since Trump revealed that he watches SNL and complained about their portrayal of him, SNL has been on a mission to make him as angry as possible, which I do appreciate.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

emSparkly posted:

If Elon could run for president the main worry I’d have is that he’d be able to straight up buy his way to victory, and even then idk how likely that is. He doesn’t have the savvy business man mythos behind him like trump did and lord knows he can’t lay down instantly attention grabbing bullshit like Don can. The boomers would look at him and think he’s a dumb millennial with a stupid voice. Instant loser with the voting public.

Bloomberg tried to buy his way to victory in 2016 and his performance was completely laughable, I'm not actually concerned about that being a thing

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

DaveWoo posted:

She’s the new McCain

The “moderate Republican” that the media loves

does she have a kid that will make a living going MY MOTHER MY MOTHER MY MOTHER? That's one of the first things I think whenever mccain gets mentioned

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Google Jeb Bush posted:

Bloomberg tried to buy his way to victory in 2016 and his performance was completely laughable, I'm not actually concerned about that being a thing

bloomberg doesn't own the app that most americans have installed

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

that's a suave move by Haley, frankly. She knows her lane (hope Trump dies, get the Republicans that think he's uncouth)

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Google Jeb Bush posted:

that's a suave move by Haley, frankly. She knows her lane (hope Trump dies, get the Republicans that think he's uncouth)
I don't think anyone is debating whether it was good for Haley.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

WHY BONER NOW posted:

does she have a kid that will make a living going MY MOTHER MY MOTHER MY MOTHER? That's one of the first things I think whenever mccain gets mentioned

She has a daughter who uses TikTok according to Vivek Ramaswamy. :lol:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1753950604559319171?s=20

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Google Jeb Bush posted:

he's a largely decent (except on Israel) Congressman with no national profile until this quixotic campaign, which I assume is backed by a couple people or orgs who happen to dislike Biden and inexplicably didn't want to support Marianne Williamson

Philips was instrumental in giving Trump a bunch of money to spend on border gestapo and a big crux of his campaign now is “our poor ICE and border patrol agents are being attacked by mean democrats”.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

That grandma is 31 years old

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

When you realize you would lose more people from your party saying no

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

PC LOAD LETTER posted:

If you know that a huge chunk of the voters' brains are mushed by corporate media and/or other forms of propaganda then that sure sounds like a propaganda problem (which is really a rich rear end in a top hat problem) than a voter problem.

Because neither exists in a vacuum. Corporate propaganda can tip the scales (by a lot). And our 250 year old founding documents deliberately skew power to rural areas. But there's an underlying layer of hate that has to be exploited to get to that point. If that many people weren't assholes to begin with, they could not be swayed to vote for the king of the assholes.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Sometimes I like to look back at the Confederate memorials that the Feds and other cities removed last year when I need a smile. There's some pretty great photos of Lee's decapitated head being melted down.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

lol they are all trying to sell merch to each other

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

credburn posted:

That grandma is 31 years old

She's just trying to raise money to make sure Tredd and Traxx have a good Christmas.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Biden was a demented old man before the 2020 election too and the debate dispelled all that when he was sharp

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

their t-shirts still only know the two jokes

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Strong Sauce posted:

their t-shirts still only know the two jokes

Y'know what, credit where it's due, non-bidenary is pretty alright wordplay.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Google Jeb Bush posted:

My sense of time can't be that far off. That was 2020.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Zesty posted:

My sense of time can't be that far off. That was 2020.

I'm sorry to inform you that you are, in fact, getting old; and that you may be a John Titor from an alternate dimension.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1754003740560900247?s=20

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

MrQwerty posted:

I'm sorry to inform you that you are, in fact, getting old; and that you may be a John Titor from an alternate dimension.

That's true, but it was the 2020 election.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Zesty posted:

That's true, but it was the 2020 election.

drat it was, maybe I'm the John Titor :(

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Haverchuck posted:

theres mr beast and barstool sports branded stuff in the frozen section at the supermarket now

this is among the most heartbreaking revelations to come out of this thread

Jows
May 8, 2002

Celexi posted:

Even at it's highest installed user base, Twitter was absolutely not on "most Americans" phones

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Jows posted:

Even at it's highest installed user base, Twitter was absolutely not on "most Americans" phones

It was on around 1/5th of all Japanese peoples devices at peak though and lol.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

Feels like a good time to bring this back up:

GreatGreen posted:

If "TRUMP!" dies, get ready for ~decades~ of chud conspiracy theories. You think the "Elvis is still alive!" thing was obnoxious? Just you wait.

When he croaks, his fans are going to point to that Elvis comparison post, who they also think is still alive, and say it was a sign that this was all part of the plan, that the swamp is going to be drained any day now.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Feb 4, 2024

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Philips was instrumental in giving Trump a bunch of money to spend on border gestapo and a big crux of his campaign now is “our poor ICE and border patrol agents are being attacked by mean democrats”.

well i guess I should have read up more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Celexi posted:

If you did own such an app, I'm sure there would be a subtle way of skewing posts and influence in a psyop way to get you the most votes. Elon wouldn't do that, he'd just post "VOTE FOR ME HURRR" a lot and maybe put a dad joke in there.