Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flrdoqpp9s4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

AARD VARKMAN posted:

omfg you have to be making GBS threads me

Never had any maintenance emergency at my apartment in 6 years

today apparently it started leaking this morning after i left and flooded mine and the one below me :thumbsup:

What started leaking? You broke the toilet?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

My brother's upstairs neighbor's insurance company just replaced all his laminate floor (I had to help him move a bunch of poo poo it sucked!) because 6 months ago he left with his dog for 3 days, and the day he left months worth of rotten coffee grounds the lady upstairs had been throwing down the sink erupted out of his kitchen sink like a fountain onto the ceiling and into the house.

I have never seen laminate get hosed up like his did, straight up ¼" gaps between boards, bowing, the works. Evidently the old laminate being all lovely and absorbing all the water saved the place, if it had gotten into the walls they would have had to tear them apart and it would have been an asbestos remediation job lol

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Wendigee posted:

Someone do snugs avatar with pink hair or maybe just a different style. I want nom to have a new avatar but I want ppl to confuse them

Noms avatar should be a yeti that morphs into a stanley then it flashes "clout obtained"

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Wendigee posted:

Someone do snugs avatar with pink hair or maybe just a different style. I want nom to have a new avatar but I want ppl to confuse them

ask him what his favorite animal is

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rank Sunday on a scale of 1 to 100.

In general and/or this specific Sunday.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Congrats! Big fan here. For the record, I enjoy your threads.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

redshirt posted:

Congrats! Big fan here. For the record, I enjoy your threads.

thank you :)

databasic
Jan 8, 2024
Edit: wrong thread sry.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

MrQwerty posted:

dire concrete opiate shits

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this never happened

thsi. doesn't jive with the carefully crafted friendless virgin guy persona

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

bradzilla posted:

thsi. doesn't jive with the carefully crafted friendless virgin guy persona

Mandela effect?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

crazy night playing card games with the gals lol

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Wife and myself will be hitting the gym today. Haters asunder

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Anyone one of those plane expert people? Saw a strange one this morning.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

redshirt posted:

Anyone one of those plane expert people? Saw a strange one this morning.

Well describe it

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
most likely just a possum

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

Well describe it

A propeller plane, but significantly bigger than the typical private pilot type. Also flying significantly higher than a typical prop plane, and due east, whereas most around here are north and south. But flying well, well below commercial flights.

All white with no visible markings. Given the height it came from NH, VT or possibly Canada.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

How many props

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

How many props

Couldn't tell, pretty high up and I had no binoculars. Pretty big wingspan though.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Could be a whole lotta stuff then

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
definitely a possum, easy mistake op

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

definitely a possum, easy mistake op

I was thinking some kind of advanced weather balloon, so thanks for clearing it up!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

Could be a whole lotta stuff then

I figured

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Lol the psycho cat my family got before I went to college finally turned senile and it made her extremely normal and loving at 15

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Kids skateboarding in the parishioners lot pick up a fallen pamphlet of gospel. Came for the mess but got the message. Praise be

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

redshirt posted:

A propeller plane, but significantly bigger than the typical private pilot type. Also flying significantly higher than a typical prop plane, and due east, whereas most around here are north and south. But flying well, well below commercial flights.

All white with no visible markings. Given the height it came from NH, VT or possibly Canada.

It’s a turtle without its shell OP

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

redshirt posted:

I figured

Back in the day I got to see a F-117 take off from Holloman when I was on the way to white sands.
Hella Ospreys out in Albuquerque.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Maudib Arakkis posted:

Kids skateboarding in the parishioners lot pick up a fallen pamphlet of gospel. Came for the mess but got the message. Praise be

Praise be OP

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Our thermostat is hosed up. House is freezing.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

Back in the day I got to see a F-117 take off from Holloman when I was on the way to white sands.
Hella Ospreys out in Albuquerque.

Cool.

Couple of years ago, on pretty much the same flight path, I saw what must have been military planes, one a very big plane with a smaller (but still big) plane right on its tail, I assume, refueling it. They were high in the sky, but not as high as commercial planes. Heading due east. Loud.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
sounds like you witnessed a "UFO phenomenon" OP

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kntfkr posted:

sounds like you witnessed a "UFO phenomenon" OP

The truth is out there

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Lol the psycho cat my family got before I went to college finally turned senile and it made her extremely normal and loving at 15

Same.

How goes the apartment? I want to say for what it's worth I was impressed how seemingly unflappable you seemed yesterday dealing with multiple stresses.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

redshirt posted:

Same.

How goes the apartment? I want to say for what it's worth I was impressed how seemingly unflappable you seemed yesterday dealing with multiple stresses.

they said they're going in there with their "carpet guy" this morning, no idea what the status is right now :whitewater:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

AARD VARKMAN posted:

they said they're going in there with their "carpet guy" this morning, no idea what the status is right now :whitewater:

afraid that’s all gonna depend on how well they take care of their carpet guy then, no?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Maudib Arakkis posted:

they were on crack cocaine, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Good luck.