Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

saturday mornings are for copious cups of coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

made my first cup with my new Niche Zero grinder and it was magnificent, the perfect mug of coffee. used a kitchen scale and did math.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

smoobles posted:

made my first cup with my new Niche Zero grinder and it was magnificent, the perfect mug of coffee. used a kitchen scale and did math.

heckin' yeah

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Coffee hasnt cured my flu for the past two days, but Im thinking today its different

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

maybe you’re not drinking enough

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I had to switch to decaf because of extreme anxiety, what pill can I take to get me back on the good stuff?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

this is my catheter bag after I drink too much #coffee

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

smoobles posted:

had to get the entry level? poor?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

had to get the entry level? poor?

I'm poor now, for sure

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

NofrikinfuN posted:

I had to switch to decaf because of extreme anxiety, what pill can I take to get me back on the good stuff?

mix some vodka in there

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

NofrikinfuN posted:

I'd recommend a caffeine pill

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Karach posted:

without seeing the inside of the cup, it's hard to say for sure. I believe it when somebody tells me they're drinking coffee

:sweatdrop:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Coffee hasnt cured my flu for the past three days, but Ive got a system now. I think this is it.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Running some errands and sipping on some coffee. Love a good travel mug.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I love coffee so much that I've inadvertantly run out of it! Time to go to the store and buy some more COFFEE!!!!

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

smoobles posted:

I love coffee so much that I've inadvertantly run out of it! Time to go to the store and buy some more COFFEE!!!!

good.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Sipping a nice cold cup of maté. Yerba maté.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
having a cup

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

having a cup

yep

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

having a cup

of what?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

joe

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Cup of chode

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

shut up

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
having a cup of chud 😂

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

covfefe

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

having a cup of chud 😂

😭

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

:sad:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Happens more often than you think. Always sad to see coffee brutalized by Canuck fists like that

:coffeepal:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Ive done it, Ive discovered a cure for the flu. Drink coffee for five days in a row and your symptoms should start getting better

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

drinking a mug of the good stuff (coffee)

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

drinking my thrid coffee ri9ght meow

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

luv2shit posted:

drinking my thrid coffee ri9ght meow

______________/

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
cant wake up. HELP

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Have you tried coffee?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

RadiRoot posted:

cant wake up. HELP

sounds like someone's got a case of the mondays

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

RadiRoot posted:

cant wake up. HELP

lol calm down Evanescence

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Nix Panicus posted:

Ive done it, Ive discovered a cure for the flu. Drink coffee for five days in a row and your symptoms should start getting better

worked for me when I had covid :coffee:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Nix Panicus posted:

can confirm. I've been drinking coffee every day of my life for like 30 years and I'm now immortal