Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Holy poo poo. Ellie's Oat Biscuits , Chive Cream cheese , and Lox loving is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

my diet tracking app officially rolled over to 3k+ daily calories requirement today :negative:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

going to be posting in the too big of lunch megathread a lot more methikns

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUg_W1C7Z-s

Found a video of Cocoa on a rare trip out from his stable

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

my diet tracking app officially rolled over to 3k+ daily calories requirement today :negative:

A nice Belgian quad would make up that calorie gap op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

A nice Belgian quad would make up that calorie gap op

dont temp me satan

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

going to be posting in the too big of lunch megathread a lot more methikns

An easy trick is just double up. Order 2 of everything.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

test

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Oh god I haven’t studied this is Ms Parker’s class all over again

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

New job ain't so bad, I get paid a lot to do a small amount of extremely easy work & only have to go into the office twice a week. Staying winning :hellyeah:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Freezing Fog Tonight; What The gently caress

Feb 6, 2024
The ratio of employee productivity and societal health versus the Other's Retardation

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

bagmonkey posted:

Saw that for my area too lol.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

lol huh. what

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

walking through a cloud of ice crystals wondering if im finally in hell

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

didn’t have a dog in this fight at the time, but now that i’ve caught up i gotta say that chinatown was right, tabasco’s sriracha is better

their namesake sauce still sucks poo poo though

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
It’s when the ground is warm but the air up to really high up is cold. Freezing fog will usually mean really bad black ice.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

TrashMammal posted:

didn’t have a dog in this fight at the time, but now that i’ve caught up i gotta say that chinatown was right, tabasco’s sriracha is better

yup. and it's not even close

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

TrashMammal posted:

chinatown was right

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TrashMammal posted:

it's ok

And the regular Tabasco has its place but I been using the hell out of the chipotle and habanero

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Coming in loud and clear PH! This is Big Smugs, over and out!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol Remember this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uPc_oISJok

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nope. Do you?

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Smugworth posted:

This is Big Smugs

mixtape when

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

lmao

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Smugworth posted:

Coming in loud and clear PH! This is Big Smugs, over and out!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

deep dish peat moss posted:

New job ain't so bad, I get paid a lot to do a small amount of extremely easy work & only have to go into the office twice a week. Staying winning :hellyeah:

Congrats! And, the longer you stay, the more likely you'll be even do less for more money. Or that's the dream at least.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It's okay.. someone got to put a notch on their keyboard and that evil guy that posted about the kind of sandwich he was eating for lunch doesn't get to post here anymore.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

redshirt posted:

Congrats! And, the longer you stay, the more likely you'll be even do less for more money. Or that's the dream at least.

I was pushing pretty hard for this devops job because I thought it was the only way I had anyway to keep my job as manual testing goes the way of the dodo.

Turns out that I no longer have to do software releases at ungodly hours and I'm like one of the 3 ppl at the company that still knows how 1/3rd of the internal software is supposed to work.

Person that got the job is working 12 hours days doing updates to production and trying to keep the test environments up to date.

This is my second week of working 8 to 5 instead of 8 to 5 plus a random fix to test and push at 8pm 4 days a week.

It's going to be rough finding a new job when this place goes under but I'm saving all the money I can preemptively for that hunt for when I'm unemployed.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
rediscvered life in a glass h0use 2day and have been screaming it in the car. still need 2 fix my oo key

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
if the blessed cancer claims charles this year i'm buying a bottle of dom

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wendigee posted:

I was pushing pretty hard for this devops job because I thought it was the only way I had anyway to keep my job as manual testing goes the way of the dodo.

Turns out that I no longer have to do software releases at ungodly hours and I'm like one of the 3 ppl at the company that still knows how 1/3rd of the internal software is supposed to work.

Person that got the job is working 12 hours days doing updates to production and trying to keep the test environments up to date.

This is my second week of working 8 to 5 instead of 8 to 5 plus a random fix to test and push at 8pm 4 days a week.

It's going to be rough finding a new job when this place goes under but I'm saving all the money I can preemptively for that hunt for when I'm unemployed.

Congrats! Good luck on your next gig as well. Also, too bad for that other guy.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

They pushed for it harder than me and won. Congrats to her I'd say. The hours suck but honestly this is a good fit for their ADHD they get to control everything and keep it clean lol. They were always a little annoyed if I had a sentence in the wrong font of a 20 page release notes document that was just for auditors and no one was reading anyway.

Annual review is coming up in March and then I'll really know if I hosed up or not.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

walking through a cloud of ice crystals wondering if im finally in hell

I think, technically, since hell is hot and heaven is the opposite of hell that, indeed, that is what heaven is.

What they don't tell you is they both suck. :cool:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Literally A Person posted:

I think, technically, since hell is hot and heaven is the opposite of hell that, indeed, that is what heaven is.

pentecostal rear end hell believer

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol I'm sad that we have a use for that one again

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Someone made the math and found out that heaven is literally hotter than hell

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Humidifiers in the winter rule. I have a smaller one in the bedroom, and a larger one in the living room, and run them basically 24/7 during the winter. No more dry skin, AND no more static electricity in the winter.

I go through about 4 gallons of water a day. And 4 gallons of water is about 35 pounds. So the air in my house is about 35 pounds heavier than it would be without the humidifiers. Which is a wild thing to think about.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Gonna be real honest and say I don't like Tuesdays either