Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Excelzior posted:

very glad so many goons are getting BS easily, more BS enjoyers :unsmith:
BS artists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013
Oh no Adventurine is loving incredible. He wouldn't happen to be a 4 star would he?

I have to choose between him and Black Swan don't I? :ohdear:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Captain France posted:

Oh no Adventurine is loving incredible. He wouldn't happen to be a 4 star would he?

I have to choose between him and Black Swan don't I? :ohdear:

He's 2.1 so you can save up if you don't want Sparkle.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

How is Sparkle's cone? I'm really tempted to get Dan's cone now.

Kale
May 14, 2010

So a bit out of the loop, is that Apple Visio Pro device the game apparently now supports a VR headset?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Kale posted:

So a bit out of the loop, is that Apple Visio Pro device the game apparently now supports a VR headset?

It's a 3500 dollar piece of junk "AR" headset that exists to separate idiots from their money.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

lets see if i'm luck

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Kale posted:

It's mixed reality. It can be used as an AR headset or VR and that's why it looks like a pair of ski goggles. And yes, HSR supports it.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It's a 3500 dollar piece of junk "AR" headset that exists to separate idiots from their money.

I'm not convinced anyone actually owns the device aside from Apple employees, paid Instagram influencers, and memelords taking the absolute piss out of the whole thing.

And, uh, the kind of person who also whales new limited 5*s to e6s5 in this kind of game, I guess.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

have fun using em all in about 6 months!

6 months for using, 10 years to get one good relic :melter:

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I accidentally pulled on the lightcone banner instead of the character banner and I can't really afford to do that. I did win Black Swan's signature though so I beat myself up a little less. I pulled her too afterwards so I just have to build her up.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Time to sit here burning fuel for the next hour to grind BS's traces up instead of actually playing the new main content the devs spent months painstakingly creating!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Logged in at work, did a single ten pull, got Teri, logged out

Good patch

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Game gave me like 5 tingyuns and a swan before a guinaifen. Rude.

Well, at least if I miss sparkle I'll probably be alright for fu. And the tickets from the two of them got me a bronya, finally.

Too bad I definitely do not have good cones for any of these people, except maybe bronya. Feel like I've got something with her face on it, at least.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I got a rock :smith:

MNSNTZR
Oct 13, 2012
i got arlan for the first time on the light cone banner. i mean swan’s lc come a few pulls later but it’s funny that happened

i’ve only lost one 50/50 since starting this game on ps5 launch and i’ve pulled on every banner except argenti’s. it’s happening on aventurine’s banner, i just know it is.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Genuinely happy for people getting lucky with their pulls. Now watch me get Bailu/Yanqing E2 on the standard banner.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

The Shame Boy posted:

I got a rock :smith:

my yangqindolences

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Black Swan in 53 :toot:

Tree Reformat posted:

Time to sit here burning fuel for the next hour to grind BS's traces up instead of actually playing the new main content the devs spent months painstakingly creating!

:same:

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

The IPC broadcast that plays in the Parlor Car is chock full of interesting tidbits. The Intelligentsia Guild is excavating an old tomb full of universal horrors, I'm sure that will turn out swell!

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Bailu jumpscare then another like 40 pulls to BS. I'll take it.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
So after 50 pulls, I got:

-E0 Misha: good!
-E0-2 Guinafen: great!
-E6 Luka: :geno:

and

-E4 Yanqing :argh:

I swear to god Hoyo just give me anyone but him. That would have been a good pull otherwise!

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I did it. I pulled Himeko! from the standard banner and used my guarantee to E1 Bronya. I win. Mono fire, here I come.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

No BS yet since I only just had Bronya steal my pity last banner but I did get Guinaifen which solves the dilemma of who to pair with BS! I mean I also have Luka & Sampo too so it's not like I was hurting for choice there.

Anyways Penacony is neat so far! Aventurine is doing his best demote Sampo from his title as The Trash Man.

MNSNTZR
Oct 13, 2012

Shinji2015 posted:

So after 50 pulls, I got:

-E0 Misha: good!
-E0-2 Guinafen: great!
-E6 Luka: :geno:

and

-E4 Yanqing :argh:

I swear to god Hoyo just give me anyone but him. That would have been a good pull otherwise!

man i’ll take that e6 luka, mine has been stuck at e3 for the longest and i love the little bugger (despite not doing dick for damage. just won’t build right)

anyway, bringing black swan to pure fiction sure is stupid!! i think there were four actual moves made between all four units of my dot team while arcana just kept popping off from her technique

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
20 or 30 pulls got me Black Swan!!!

Well, he wears glasses, has a cane and is of the imaginary element, but yeah!

JK JK I’ll see if I can get her before the banner ends.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Makes sense

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

GodofDiscord posted:

20 or 30 pulls got me Black Swan!!!

Well, he wears glasses, has a cane and is of the imaginary element, but yeah!

JK JK I’ll see if I can get her before the banner ends.

Uncle Welt is very good but also sadge for losing the flip

funkymonks
Aug 31, 2004

Pillbug
The (golden hour non plot spoiler) phone call between Seele and Bronya got a lol out of me

Really enjoying how bizarre Penacony is. Belabog had a good story but the setting was dull and the Luofu didn’t hit for me either. But this is great.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

OK took me like ~50 pulls to get Black Swan, but just 10 to get her Light Cone. (I must have misjudged where I was on pity.)

I also took Tingyun up to E6 and got Dance Dance Dance, which I gather is a fantastic Light Cone.

Loving the Penacony invite so far. I am sure this will be light-hearted and carefree.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

50~ rolls and I got 2 Guis and 1 Mischa

Kind of awful but as a Gui fan, and with lots of time to go, I'm not too worried

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

MNSNTZR posted:

man i’ll take that e6 luka, mine has been stuck at e3 for the longest and i love the little bugger (despite not doing dick for damage. just won’t build right)

lol I would if I could. I don't have an issue with Luka or anything like that, I just haven't found a spot for him yet and he's not built. I kinda sorta started a while back but got distracted when I got Ruan Mei, and just never got back to him. Plus, I also have E6 Sushang and she's a wrecking ball when it comes to dealing Physical damage, so I haven't really felt the need to get him up to speed

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Well it took all my jade but I didn't lose the 50/50 so BS get. Now to save for Aventurine....

I'm getting a weird graphical glitch entering Penacony that I haven't gotten anywhere else, theres like black squares flashing all

https://streamable.com/ukmkcm

Fiddling with the graphics setting isn't fixing it. Is anyone else getting this?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

penacony's cool. it's a bit Word Salad-y but its actually dealing with meta themes in an interesting way, like the bit about 'if you knew this someday had to end and everything you worked for would go away, is this journey meaningless' is pretty obviously a Live Service thing. i mean tis a pretty stock question but the phrasing kinda felt like they were poking at what the game is. its neat

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Had to go to 79 with a guarantee from whiffing on Ruan Mei e1 but I got Black Swan and 1 Misha. My nihility cones suck but I can't justify rolling on the LC banner. I've got an S5 eyes of the prey on guin, S1 on sampo and a loose S1.

The new characters have me really intrigued, especially a certain someone with some colored text. Give me more of the conversations with the creepy hotel room music in the background, good stuff. I'm almost disappointed to get out to the theme park proper but I'll dig into that more next time.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

seems like a pretty huge patch.
glad i upgraded my ipad, really needed the space

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Ibram Gaunt posted:

As as jerry rig everything showed on youtube, it has a non-removable non-repairable very soft plastic covered "laminated" glass that will instantly scratch if you touch it with anything remotely abrasive.

Also the headband is highly flammable so smokers are going to have fun.

MNSNTZR
Oct 13, 2012

Shinji2015 posted:

lol I would if I could. I don't have an issue with Luka or anything like that, I just haven't found a spot for him yet and he's not built. I kinda sorta started a while back but got distracted when I got Ruan Mei, and just never got back to him. Plus, I also have E6 Sushang and she's a wrecking ball when it comes to dealing Physical damage, so I haven't really felt the need to get him up to speed

i’ve run the nihility path in g&g with break luka and ruan mei and it’s pretty drat good for cutting boss phases by a third. i still prefer guin+mei since guin builds easier and deals way more consistent damage (to me anyway), but he’s honestly alright. i’d love to see what he can do at e6 with her

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Well then,

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
God drat it they are making me like Acheron, there are too many cool characters I want to pull on. Penacony coming out strong.