Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

l'il abner-rear end looking mfr

Al Capp snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TrashMammal posted:

‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎/

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

dee eight posted:

l'il abner-rear end looking mfr

Al Capp snype

GOD you're old

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sorry redshirt, had to do it.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

GOD you're old

Lol

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lol perfect

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Toxic Mental posted:

GOD you're old

you just now noticed? pay attention, kid.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TrashMammal posted:

‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎/

lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

HELL loving YEAH!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now playing "I love this morgue slab" by Toby Keith on apple music :balldo:

suck my dick shitkickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

The local weed store has 25 dollar 8ths every day I love them

its so expensive here

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

kntfkr posted:

HELL loving YEAH!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now playing "I love this morgue slab" by Toby Keith on apple music :balldo:

suck my dick shitkickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie:
that's National Medal of Arts recipient toby keith to you. right up there with saul bellow.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

We're not here to start no trouble

We're just here to do the redshirt shovel

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

We're not here to start no trouble

We're just here to do the redshirt shovel

god in sixth grade we were required to memorize part of and perform the super bowl shuffle.

god.

020624_3
Feb 7, 2024
actual 2024

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
We were talking about drums a while ago in this thread (how's Oli doing Sid?) and I am going to subject you all to this now. I did this all sober! I'm only sharing it more now because I am not atm!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Ya'll know I got a drum set in October and I have not been practicing much at all. It's been at least a month since I've played them and I've only ever played drums a few hours total in my life but I think I'm doing pretty well considering I have zero training. :)

I grew up around musicians and always loved the drums so I just listened and would practice with pencils at my desk in school to try to get my feet and hands moving at the same time. poo poo is hard.

My dad had a two piece band throughout most of my life and this song was one of my favorites. Sitting on a bar stool at 10 years old in awe at my dad and close family friend. :unsmith:

:rip: both of them.

Usual Pennywise Preface because I'm extremely insecure:

I'm sweaty and nasty in this video and this was the first test take to see if the audio came out since I recorded it on my phone and it kinda worked out so eh... gently caress it. The audio isn't good since this is a 5 year old Galaxy S10 leaned up against a beer on some plastic shelving that's still in the package so the angle is pretty bad too. Also I gently caress up quite a few times. I'm trying fills and stuff. Again this was an audio test so whatever. It's unlisted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BAWnToJFu8

edit: yeah I start off a little fast, then slow a bit and try to incorporate the hi-hat. That's my big thing right now is using my left foot. Then I gently caress up quite a few times and try random fills and finally in the last 30 seconds it seems to come together. :D

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

TrashMammal posted:

Make it snow, number one.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Feb 7, 2024

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

This is amazing.

020624_3
Feb 7, 2024

We were talking about drums a while ago in this thread (how's Oli doing Sid?) and I am going to subject you all to this now. I did this all sober! I'm only sharing it more now because I am not atm!

they physical can't handle it cause they're doin it wrong

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Hell yeah dude this is cool. Even if you're insecure about your playing remember that you're infinitely better than the majority of people who will never attempt to play, let alone sharing for others.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

Make it snow, number one.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Pennywise you own

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

17/20

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

:hfive:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
between pennywise & sid - if someone plays upright bass - you could totally recreate "brick" in aardvark's flooded living room

:allears:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

kntfkr posted:

between pennywise & sid - if someone plays upright bass - you could totally recreate "brick" in aardvark's flooded living room

Paging Jestery...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

kntfkr posted:

lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wednesdays in February

is the newest poem from my collection entitled

"Why the gently caress is poo poo spelled that way?"

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It's hump day folks

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Who are we supposed to hump?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
stupid 8 am meeting. gotta walk son to bus then go back to meeting then drive daughter to skool then be in dumb work.

all cuz my wife won't do what i ask and find a briefcase full of diamonds in a parking lot

what the gently caress

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Tarquinn posted:

Who are we supposed to hump?

Capitalism

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
there was a bad incel on girl murder in the town i went to high school in.

i have family on this street.

dude was stalking this poor girl for at least 10 years. they graduated hs together and were both members of the bougie gym (lifetime)

https://abc7ny.com/david-shroitman-mary-rose-fealey-somerville-woman-stabbed/14391060/

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Woke up from some cool rear end dreams and have to go to work. Feels like coming back from a vacation

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Work sucks, think I just won't go in

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

there was a bad incel on girl murder in the town i went to high school in.

i have family on this street.

dude was stalking this poor girl for at least 10 years. they graduated hs together and were both members of the bougie gym (lifetime)

https://abc7ny.com/david-shroitman-mary-rose-fealey-somerville-woman-stabbed/14391060/

Jesus that’s awful. I wonder how many times she reported him and the cops shrugged it off.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Jesus that’s awful. I wonder how many times she reported him and the cops shrugged it off.

My girl Stacy used to see her but not him around lifetime and the scuttlebutt is that she would complain about him but never made any formal complaints with "law enforcement".

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

satanic splash-back posted:

Work sucks, think I just won't go in

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

God I wish that was me