Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mayorkas is closer to losing just job than dejoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYE-1HfReQo

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

The Speaker who thinks the world is 6,000 years old... isn't very smart?

:thunk:

Weird.

William Bear has issued a correction as of 03:43 on Feb 7, 2024

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A_Druish_Princess posted:

They were both good, but in evermore your dog compatriot changes for the different areas…you get a loving robot dog in the future world…you on some other poo poo man

evermore was made by square north america and used the secret of mana engine. it wasn't released in japan initially. i liked it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Hatebag posted:

it's too bad mcgoohan peaked with the prisoner 40 years before he died but i guess that's a pretty good peak

back in the early 90s there was a very powerful and strong nerd who hosted a run of The Prisoner on a San Jose PBS station, and he ran the episodes in the originally planned and intended order instead of the more-or-less random order in which it actually aired. He'd give little lectures about the overall plot arc and point out details etc.

The one episode that barely has No 6 in it was made when he was away filming Ice Station Zebra

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a.lo posted:

obsessed over the idea of Cloud Strife being in emotional tatters after remembering the truth about the events in his home town to the point where he goes full fledged Jenova cells crisis-core style, sprouts one wing, and goes into an absolute rage , hyper-focused on revenge because if he lets himself think clearly for just a second his own instability and regrets would be too much to bare. He separates himself from the group and Aerith is forced to pursue him, the man she’s fallen for but hasn’t told, before his recklessness gets him killed.

Xenogears did it better.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This album so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRDZGHdaZnE

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Apraxin posted:

lol

*observing the dems roll a 76 year-old, semi-clothed man recovering from surgery onto the house floor in a wheelchair*: goddamn, they outplayed us here

lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

back in the early 90s there was a very powerful and strong nerd who hosted a run of The Prisoner on a San Jose PBS station, and he ran the episodes in the originally planned and intended order instead of the more-or-less random order in which it actually aired. He'd give little lectures about the overall plot arc and point out details etc.

The one episode that barely has No 6 in it was made when he was away filming Ice Station Zebra

that's funny, there's undoubtedly a bunch of little artifacts to nerd out about on the prisoner. a lot of depth to that show. basically the progenitor of prestige tv i guess. which subsequently was columbo, which mcgoohan was also involved with acting, directing, and writing.
i wanna rewatch the prisoner at some point, but I'm currently working my way through the three stooges at about 1 episode per day, so i should be done with the stooges sometime in the late spring. then the imprisonerment may begin

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Laura Loomer can give the RNC the facelift it needs

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

The Lord of the Dance wow

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i vomit kittens posted:

lol at those idiot republicans not voting for the democrats' Be More Racist And Support Genocides bill. egg on their faces, i tell you what!

republicans are typically in favor of both those things as long as the dems are opposing them

broken clock contrarianism

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
zerocool, dumber

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

bebop esq posted:

i will never click on this

you should. it's good

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

That shirt is worth more than the NFT.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
xenogears was boring

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Fuckt Tupp posted:

republicans are typically in favor of both those things as long as the dems are opposing them

broken clock contrarianism

yes, truly the republicans are the only hypocrites

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

demo good, can't wait for the 29th

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I actually played and finished it

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

mice knelt down

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Hatebag posted:

yes, truly the republicans are the only hypocrites

maybe it was just a really depressing car park? we have some of those

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
anointed by trump

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Apraxin posted:

lol
https://twitter.com/MZanona/status/1755030633213026541
*observing the dems roll a 76 year-old, semi-clothed man recovering from surgery onto the house floor in a wheelchair*: goddamn, they outplayed us here

deal from strength or get crushed every time

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

the milk machine posted:

you should. it's good

you are not being honest with me

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

CODChimera posted:

maybe it was just a really depressing car park? we have some of those

perhaps a game of peekaboo got too real

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

hot chip owns

obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvSjYYep3t4

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

the milk machine posted:

you should. it's good

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
poor things was such a good movie everyone kept telling me how disturbing it was but i laughed out loud multiple times and loved it

5 stars

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyajT6Q29V8

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

this riddler sucks dick

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the shittler

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1754938534274662642

this is the incredibly negligent mom of that one school shooter

The one detail I got from the trial was when the school said "please take your psycho son home for the day" she said "I can't, I've got to work" and by "work" she meant "go bang my side piece"

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
shiddler

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Fuckt Tupp posted:

the shittler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlpeGGu-5dM

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

The one detail I got from the trial was when the school said "please take your psycho son home for the day" she said "I can't, I've got to work" and by "work" she meant "go bang my side piece"

I'd rather bang my side piece then deal with my psycho son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

titty_baby_ posted:

I'd rather bang my side piece then deal with my psycho son

order of operations bitch