Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier)

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The tabloids are incredible. There have been zero sightings of Kate since Christmas, with some foreign media publications claiming that she's been in a
coma since a botched abdominal operation, but hey, here's a blurry shot of Meghan. How dare she show teeth at a time like this!

e: 223 - one more than the last time I did yet another accidental page snipe. I should play the lottery....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Man they really loving hate that woman, don't they?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
She's the English media equivalent of Michelle Obama. Repeatedly says she wants to have nothing to do with politics which must mean she's secretly plotting 24/7

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

sebzilla posted:

180, surely (or 540/720 if you're fully sick)

A shameful post displaying a lack of knowledge of a classic mid 00s meme

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Microplastics posted:

That's what the King's got

When he came to visit a conference I was working at in 2007, I spent a few hours chatting with his security detail.

Apparently he had incredibly bad hemorrhoids so one of his detail had to carry an entire suitcase full of special cushions for the royal arse

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Man they really loving hate that woman, don't they?

She's brown, op.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
Yeah, the 'look at this black person grinning, showing their white teeth' photo is as classic as racist photos get

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I went digging for more info about Kate, and there seems to have been an incident which resulted her being rushed to hospital at 6:30pm on the 28th December, which destroys the official line that she had a scheduled routine operation. She hasn't been photographed since Christmas, so this ties in.

Beyond that, there is nothing but pure conjecture, but the Spanish TV station is doubling down and claiming that she's been intubated in an induced coma. There are also lots of innuendos that whatever put her in hospital was the result of domestic abuse.

https://twitter.com/RVdajdynCrclemN/status/1740445907039277552

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Feb 8, 2024

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
She's deid

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Charles is getting his brain put in her body to escape the cancer.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

she's up on cement blocks in the car park having been stripped for parts to keep chucky on the road

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

fuctifino posted:

Can anyone recount an actual Labour policy now? Or a pledge that they've kept?
transphobia and racism are still in

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008
Lizz Truss strikes again:

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1755544137556705649?t=UAPpmA8AGWc13PwflVQw9g&s=19

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

She's been on ice all that time as she's the King's designated arse donor

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Poor thing, 13 is young for a horse.

grobbo
May 29, 2014

fuctifino posted:

I went digging for more info about Kate, and there seems to have been an incident which resulted her being rushed to hospital at 6:30pm on the 28th December, which destroys the official line that she had a scheduled routine operation. She hasn't been photographed since Christmas, so this ties in.

Beyond that, there is nothing but pure conjecture, but the Spanish TV station is doubling down and claiming that she's been intubated in an induced coma.

What's funny is that an establishment conspiracy along the lines of "the nation would destroy itself in a hysterical panic if it knew that the functionally unnecessary but reassuringly white, fashionable and attractive Royal is seriously ill, we must keep this secret at all costs" is both an utterly deranged proposition and completely believable.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

WILLIAM BREAKS COVER

Not a care in the world: Prince William gurns as he meets pint-sized megastar Tom Cruise - despite Kate's month-long ordeal quadrospazzed on a life glug.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Can you imagine the loops the papers would jump through if it came out William had beaten her so badly she ended up in a coma? And all because Harry has stressed him out so much he mistook her for Megan or some nonsense.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
I doubt William cares enough.
As long as he's got a side piece to peg him, he's fine

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Camilla looking up from the tarot cards: "is that good?"

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
drat Kates dead and Charles is on the way out.

Seems like Megan has won

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

serious gaylord posted:

drat Kates dead and Charles is on the way out.

Seems like Megan has won

No wonder she's...

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Showing her pearly whites as he gets rejected at the pearly gates.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1755567383094149121

He's such a disingenuous oval office, but to be fair, so is Keith

e: And another oval office:
https://twitter.com/implausibleblog/status/1755527215645659255

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Feb 8, 2024

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Tesseraction posted:

Charles is getting his brain put in her body to escape the cancer.

Poor Things 2: Rich Cunts

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Got a feeling that while Boris could maybe get away with mocking a dead kid, the public might not take kindly to Sunak doing it.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
This whole row over Sunak's poo poo joke is just so dumb, and so horrible. Neither Starmer, Sunak or their wider parties, or the media, give a solitary gently caress about it, it's just pure performativism all the way down, just pure nihilism with no aim other than to 'win' according to the values of a totally nebulously defined public opinion and support.

Meanwhile, the victims family sit in the middle of it all, asked to comment on it and being paraded around by an establishment who see them as nothing but temporarily useful props in their endless, contemptible posturing.

It's like something out of The Thick of It, but too depressing and inane even for satire.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

fuctifino posted:

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1755567383094149121

He's such a disingenuous oval office, but to be fair, so is Keith

e: And another oval office:
https://twitter.com/implausibleblog/status/1755527215645659255

They really want people to know they are radioactive cunts huh

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

It feels like they’ve completely given up. Can’t even be arsed to have a proper media strategy or look like they give a poo poo. It’s pathetic

grobbo
May 29, 2014

The Perfect Element posted:

This whole row over Sunak's poo poo joke is just so dumb, and so horrible. Neither Starmer, Sunak or their wider parties, or the media, give a solitary gently caress about it, it's just pure performativism all the way down, just pure nihilism with no aim other than to 'win' according to the values of a totally nebulously defined public opinion and support.

Meanwhile, the victims family sit in the middle of it all, asked to comment on it and being paraded around by an establishment who see them as nothing but temporarily useful props in their endless, contemptible posturing.

It's like something out of The Thick of It, but too depressing and inane even for satire.

There's the party conference episode where they're dragging around a widow as special guest / photo prop / hostage, and you're right, it feels exactly like that.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
What the gently caress is wrong with these people where they think that pronouns are biologically set in stone at birth. Biology isn't biologically set in stone at birth, let along linguistics.

I can almost understand some of those old fucks in the Lords not understanding how anal sex works if they've been denied any sex education and have no curiosity, only expenses and dinners. But grammar being immutably linked to congenital factors seems like something that you actively have to talk yourself into.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Guavanaut posted:

I can almost understand some of those old fucks in the Lords not understanding how anal sex works if they've been denied any sex education and have no curiosity,

Even still, they went to boarding schools

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

You have to forgive them, they were Assigned oval office At Birth.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

They're such loving scum.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Guavanaut posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with these people where they think that pronouns are biologically set in stone at birth. Biology isn't biologically set in stone at birth, let along linguistics.

I can almost understand some of those old fucks in the Lords not understanding how anal sex works if they've been denied any sex education and have no curiosity, only expenses and dinners. But grammar being immutably linked to congenital factors seems like something that you actively have to talk yourself into.

It’s more of a genital than congenital hurdle they’re struggling with

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I would personally not even think about what genitals a child had, but I guess that's why I'm not an MP.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Tesseraction posted:

You have to forgive them, they were Assigned oval office At Birth.

New ACAB just dropped

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Same core demographic though.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

It’s more of a genital than congenital hurdle they’re struggling with

A con genital is when your hosed up dick only gets hard for cruelty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Chuckle