Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

How does X JAKK have more drip than the entire rest of the forums combined?

Start a thread in YLLS, dude. I need to see how they react.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

reignofevil posted:

Willy wonka was not ready for the direct to streaming era.

don't acknowledge him.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

X jakk embodies dance like nobody's watching to an extent perhaps never before achieved

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

xjakks dancing is a highly top secret government weapon designed to kill an entire room with fremdshamen. we will all be dead in minutes

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

don't acknowledge him.

Look XJakk is gonna be world famous in a few years, either because his artistic talents make him a household name or because an outdoorsman stumbles upon his mass grave out in the woods.

But we’ll be able to proudly say we were there at the beginning.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Saw Paprika last night in a theater while decently high on edibles- top tier experience

Also Nolan totally ripped off Paprika to make more-boring-er/tedious movie Inception; what a fraud!!!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Endless Trash posted:

Look XJakk is gonna be world famous in a few years, either because his artistic talents make him a household name or because an outdoorsman stumbles upon his mass grave out in the woods.

But we’ll be able to proudly say we were there at the beginning.

Lying to a TV news reporter: "Yeah, he was quiet and kept to himself. Never could have seen this coming in a million years."

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

don't acknowledge him.

The Bye ByeXjakk Man

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Fear not, we have an escape from x jakk chat. That's right, it's the only topic more beloved of the posters

https://twitter.com/empiremagazine/status/1755622563923857769

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

No Mods No Masters posted:

Fear not, we have an escape from x jakk chat. That's right, it's the only topic more beloved of the posters

oh god it's a movie, isn't it.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Apparently im distantly related to Wil Wheaton and as a family member I am qualified to say he is a huge tool

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
XJAKK is like the forums’ own Tonetta, except he keeps his clothes on and he doesn’t write his own songs, so like much much shittier but somehow more menacing

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I like to think the thread itself has become self aware and is hallucinating xjakk

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

If there were an AI trained on this thread, it would be xjakk

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Arc Hammer posted:

The kids are clamoring to see Knuckles the Echidna battle Sandor "The Hound" Clegane.

Only if it ends the same

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

don't acknowledge him.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Holy poo poo is that the guy from Letterkenny?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

don't think it
don't say it

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i saw a xjakk banner ad :ohdear:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
It's unfortunate that we've taught xjakk that autoplaying gifs get him more attention than youtube videos no one clicks on.

hemale in pain posted:

i saw a xjakk banner ad :ohdear:

haha look at this no AdBlock chump

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Frank Frank posted:

Holy poo poo is that the guy from Letterkenny?

wonderous

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
didn't elmo die?

I swear like two years ago he had a post-covid heart condition he didn't know about and passed out while driving and crashed his benz into a house or a tree or something? I remember because I was like elmo is like 3 1/2 years old and a puppet, he should not have been driving in the first place

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

sweet geek swag posted:

So it's a little more complicated than this. Chris Pratt was accused of going to Hillsong Church, which does promote conversion therapy, but as far as anyone can tell he never attended Hillsong and he has denied ever attending there vociferously. He instead attends Zoe Church in Los Angeles. Now the founder of Zoe Church is linked to Hillsong and has said Hillsong inspired the creation of his own church, and he's been involved with a number of other anti-LGBT people and projects, but as far as anyone can tell the church itself doesn't openly take an anti-LGBT stance. Also Chris Pratt admits that he also goes to a Catholic church occasionally, as his wife is Catholic. He actually has indicated that he isn't very religious at all. And there are a lot of churches where if you engage with them on a surface level seem very accepting, but only once you cross a certain line do they show their true colors.

Ah yes he just goes to a chuech founded by a homophobe, inspired by homophobia and supporting projects and people that are anti-LGBTQ. Definitely changes things. Get the gently caress out of here. If he's too stupid to understand that he is supporting anti-LGBTQ causes, that isn't my loving problem.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

George H.W. oval office posted:

lol god Wil Wheaton sucks so much

I misread Larry David as David Lynch and I was extra confused

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I am glad Larry David confronted Elmo about his homophobia.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Ah yes, Kenobi Season 2, thats what everyone was clamoring for.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Disney saw the response to Hayden being back and trying to get some 40 year old to play a 20 year old for a Kenobi\Anakin live action Clone Wars series. It's fine just de-age through it

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Probably disney, as always, listened to noted kenobi fan mike stoklasa. In some sense we enabled this by enabling him

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

according to my buddy who works at disney its a babu frik standalone film. its called Frik: A Star Wars Story. gonna be the first r-rated star wars film

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Mega64 posted:

I am glad Larry David confronted Elmo about his homophobia.

Then David Lynch and Larry David got married and the whole audience stood up and clapped and also the priest was a US Army Marine SEAL who was also Albert Einstein

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Hackers film 1995 posted:

according to my buddy who works at disney its a babu frik standalone film. its called Frik: A Star Wars Story. gonna be the first r-rated star wars film

I don't believe this for a second because they just got rid of jizz in star wars

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

It's weird how everyone has forgotten the fact that the guy who invented Elmo* was a Spacey-style sex predator who only got away with it because his accusers came forward pre-#MeToo before the statute of limitations for those crimes was extended. If this whole Larry David thing wasn't a work then he would have brought that up instead of fake-punching the air above a puppet's face.

*Yes technically he wasn't the first person to puppeteer Elmo, but he completely reinvented the character, changing him from random background muppet monster into the falsetto-voiced childlike character that became famous.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I guess the new shogun show and tokyo vice 2 are both starting this month? Long suffering fans of the white guy in japan genre finally get to eat good

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

We're finally getting Obi-Wan season 2 with deepfaked Alec McGuiness. Thank god.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
elmowns

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Castor Poe posted:

We're finally getting Obi-Wan season 2 with deepfaked Alec McGuiness. Thank god.

When they did that scene of Vader shoving Obi-Wan face first into burning hot coals I really thought that they were going to use that to make him look like Alec Guinness.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

hey guys, there was a patreon update apparently!

Hey everyone! We're almost done with a new video that is sort of an addendum to our Kyle Gallner Spectacular episode of Half in the Bag from last year. We got a lot of recommendations from that episode for the movie Dinner in America, which came out in 2020 and maybe got lost in the a sea of endless streaming options when it definitely deserves more attention. Coming soon!
not surprising that they'd make another Kyle Gallner episode, I just rewatched the first one yesterday, it had everything- wet hot american summer discussion, jay telling behind the scenes stories about the nightmare on elm street remake, mike mistaking homosexuality for fatherhood
it is surprising to see them listen to a recommendation, though. normally they only being(e:*bring) up things that were recommended to them if they're explaining why they're not going to listen or that they tried and it was bad

Cubone fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Feb 9, 2024

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Hopefully it'll have a lot of qui gon's ghost as teased at the end of season 1. It would at least be entertaining to see a bunch of disney shills spontaneously develop deep reverence for the qui gon character and liam's iconic performance

I guess the new shogun show and tokyo vice 2 are both starting this month? Long suffering fans of the white guy in japan genre finally get to eat good

Blackthorne looks like a brick shithouse. I assume that's somewhat expected for an FX show but jesus

No Mods No Masters fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Feb 8, 2024

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
It’s a show called Force Ghosts and it’s a wacky slice-of-death sitcom about Qui-Gon, Anakin, and Yoda living together as force ghosts and getting up to hijinx while trying to best help out their living friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

I dunno about the shogun one but I am super mad they killed off the best character in Tokyo vice s1 with the gangster dude.