Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

neutral milf hotel posted:

lol

That should be grounds enough to 25th the guy

25 consecutive terms you mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the thread is hungry

hungry for president harris!

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i respect the first zooted pressy

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhnHicRgcL4

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i saw a headline that they gave biden a chance to redact parts of the report but he probably didnt even know what he was looking at lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
The Tweets giveth,
and the Tweets taketh away.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

you know we have a local resident poster here that's been a strong Biden advocate for the past 6 years. maybe our only one, too . so I'm wondering if base555bf is willing to respond to these new allegations, maybe put them in their proper historical context.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://fxtwitter.com/Ian_Gay_briel/status/1755645663860150470

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://x.com/mischiefanimals/status/1755433439598358850?s=46

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Fuckt Tupp posted:

thanks for ur input measurehead

the human population was reduced to perhaps a thousand breeding pairs due to a supervolcano about 70k years ago, which occurred during an ice age, exacerbating the ice age and drastically reshaping the climate of the entire earth for thousands of years. so, people and protohumans were isolated from one another in habitable pockets throughout the world. theories say the yamnaya got isolated north of the caucuses by migrating there during a period where glaciers had receded briefly. then, the glaciers came back and trapped them there for thousands of years. then maybe 5000 years ago they busted out and killed pretty much all the european men and also spread down along the caspian sea to the indus valley and iran. which is why there's an indo-european language group and all the druids are dead
so basically the story of yakub has a grain of truth to it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

did you say Druids?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

basically all white people are the spawn of genocidal rapists so it's very surprising how the world run by white people turned out

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
:nms:https://i.imgur.com/q2JRT8V.jpeg:nms:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 22:17 on Feb 8, 2024

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

excuse me it's not president smoothbrains it's presidents smoothbrain

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lpzie posted:

did you say Druids?

that's right, the stonehenge guys

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

a.lo posted:

[timg]https://i.imgur.com/q2JRT8V.jpeg[/timg]

didn’t know Steve Bannon was a gamer

edited to remove gross picture embed

Somebody has issued a correction as of 22:44 on Feb 8, 2024

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

:stonk:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Spergin Morlock posted:

"we can't prove he willfully mishandled them because he can't even remember when he got them or what they were for"
lol this is exquisite, just knife after knife after knife, like if the trump campaign paid someone to write this they couldn't do a better job

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

that looks like a Jamón Ibérico de Bellota

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Yeah when I think of Biden I think a sympathetic well-meaning elderly man with a poor menory

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
a.lo, I'm trying to help you, but posts like that are dropping your Mod Score.

Work with me.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Hatebag posted:

that's right, the stonehenge guys

you think a big battle happened next to all those big heads?

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

vaxxed?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

alo thank you this bowl of chex I’m eating tastes a lot different now

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
P. sure that's from tranq use

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lpzie posted:

you think a big battle happened next to all those big heads?

you might be thinking of easter island and the moai. as shown in the documentary gradius, a big battle certainly occurred there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z-qRKUwSfQ&t=39s

gregday
May 23, 2003

TRANQ

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
It's what patriots crave

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I don't have gamer leg

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Hatebag posted:

you might be thinking of easter island and the moai. as shown in the documentary gradius, a big battle certainly occurred there

that rules. thanks for sharing. I love it when fellow posters share their knowledge free of charge to educate others. it's a beautiful thing .

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Apraxin posted:

lol this is exquisite, just knife after knife after knife, like if the trump campaign paid someone to write this they couldn't do a better job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGmXGkIr7w0

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

neutral milf hotel posted:

lol

That should be grounds enough to 25th the guy

maybe he shouldn't be running again? nah this is fine.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Fuckt Tupp posted:

the thread is hungry

hungry for president harris!

mmm hungwy fo hwawis

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
don't vote for genocide.joe imo

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
gamergrene

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

a.lo posted:

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/q2JRT8V.jpeg:nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plinkey posting, smh

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

ArmedZombie posted:

maybe he shouldn't be running again? nah this is fine.

He forgot he said he wasn't going to

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Hatebag posted:

the human population was reduced to perhaps a thousand breeding pairs due to a supervolcano about 70k years ago, which occurred during an ice age, exacerbating the ice age and drastically reshaping the climate of the entire earth for thousands of years. so, people and protohumans were isolated from one another in habitable pockets throughout the world. theories say the yamnaya got isolated north of the caucuses by migrating there during a period where glaciers had receded briefly. then, the glaciers came back and trapped them there for thousands of years. then maybe 5000 years ago they busted out and killed pretty much all the european men and also spread down along the caspian sea to the indus valley and iran. which is why there's an indo-european language group and all the druids are dead
so basically the story of yakub has a grain of truth to it

This is sort-of accurate but note that the Yamnaya lived north of the Black Sea for quite some time after the ice was gone. Also, they were big into large domesticated animals (horses, goats, cow-like things, etc), though they were not the earliest known horse civilization (though that was in the steppes also). Because of their long exposure to herd animals over thousands of years, when they moved out and into Anatolia and Europe they brought not only their herds but also their herd diseases. They didn't outright murder the Europeans, they did what the Spanish did to Native Americans 4500 years later and killed them by infecting them.

Also it's important to note that there's still a lot of speculation around this stuff, although via advances in ancient DNA sequencing over the past decade there's a lot more clarity than there once was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Trump just said Jan. 6th was an insurrection in the middle of the Supreme Court case about whether he did an insurrection