Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Christianity is not anti-abortion. Anti-abortion is its own weird religion masquerading as Christianity.

that’s an awfully not cool thing to say about catholics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Barometer posted:

GOD doesn't make mistakes! It's all in the plan.

all them miscarriages? completely and fully part of God's plan. that's why you've gotta punish the victim of that too

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Shishkahuben posted:

Who's this guy again? I can't keep the various nobodies and losers of ChudNet straight in my head anymore.

Was just some loser failed steak salesman for a while but then things got a little wonky in the simulation.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Christianity is not anti-abortion. Anti-abortion is its own weird religion masquerading as Christianity.

(And I’m not one to defend Christianity.)

I mean the penalty in the Bible for harming a fetus is much different than the penalty for killing someone but why would Christians ever read the loving bible

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Maybe if you didn't dress like a slut, God's plan would be less violent and predatory

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

B-Rock452 posted:

I mean the penalty in the Bible for harming a fetus is much different than the penalty for killing someone but why would Christians ever read the loving bible

The only ever read Leviticus 18:22 for some reason. Strange, that.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

B-Rock452 posted:

Pretty sure there's no penalty for harming a fetus, only for harming the woman

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:hmbol:

Mental prime time? What

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Biden has Clinton's death note.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Speedboat Jones posted:

Dorks on reddit are already throwing up their hands and saying “gently caress it, America’s dead. SCOTUS killed it” with this ruling that hasn’t even come out yet. Never change, reddit.

This case was a tiny Longshot at best, people are flipping out over nothing

Like yeah it would be cool and good if Trump could be effectively banned from ballots, but then all the wierd poo poo red states would do it with Biden, chaos would occur

He's hosed on immunity though, there is no way those 6 SC Justices would make Biden effectively King.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

quote:

The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) recently arrested two right-wing bloggers riding in a caravan near Eagle Pass after finding what law enforcement described as a plastic bag containing a “white powdery substance,” marijuana, and THC edibles in their Mercedes SUV, which also reeked of cannabis, according to a police report.

Celeste April Sparks and Jerry J. Pena-Ahuyon, who self-identify as “independent journalists,” told the Observer that they were stopped while giving a tour of the area to members of the United Patriot Party of North Carolina, described by police as a militia group, on January 20. Pena-Ahuyon, who goes by Pena, also had a Smith & Wesson gun, per the report.

“We kind of led a little convoy. We let them follow us,” Sparks told the Observer by phone. Both Sparks and Pena-Ahuyon said that day was their first time meeting with the United Patriot Party of North Carolina. Both said they were unaware that the group was an armed militia and that they are not members.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

TulliusCicero posted:

Mental prime time? What

It’s great, it’s like he can’t say “well Crooked Joe got a slap on the wrist because he has dementia!” because he’s just going to assert that he’s the most big brained person in existence who still willingly kept classified documents (and he’d never say that he also has dementia and he should be treated the same)

Instead he just doubles down on “we both did the exact same thing, only I was even better and more cooperative therefore I should get off too!”

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

TulliusCicero posted:

Mental prime time? What

This is all reminiscent of that bullshit James Comey conference where he declined to press charges against Hillary but decided it was an awesome opportunity to offer some color commentary beyond the scope of his duties on how stupid and irresponsible she was anyway.

At least it’s not a few days before the election?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Bidens not going to make it to the election at this rate lol

President Trump again, sick. sweet. great job America.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Three Olives posted:

Really wasn't expecting Trump to go for "Actually Biden is super smart and did it on purpose" angle.

MechaX posted:

It’s great, it’s like he can’t say “well Crooked Joe got a slap on the wrist because he has dementia!” because he’s just going to assert that he’s the most big brained person in existence who still willingly kept classified documents (and he’d never say that he also has dementia and he should be treated the same)

Instead he just doubles down on “we both did the exact same thing, only I was even better and more cooperative therefore I should get off too!”

He really could have said "HAHA BIDEN IS SENILE" but instead he says "BIDEN IS A NEFARIOUS GENIUS LIKE ME, EXCEPT I AM THE GOODEST BOI"

lmao what a dork

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Batterypowered7 posted:

Pretty sure there's no penalty for harming a fetus, only for harming the woman

There is a fine for harming a fetus according to exodus

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

TulliusCicero posted:

This case was a tiny Longshot at best, people are flipping out over nothing

Like yeah it would be cool and good if Trump could be effectively banned from ballots, but then all the wierd poo poo red states would do it with Biden, chaos would occur

He's hosed on immunity though, there is no way those 6 SC Justices would make Biden effectively King.

"Think of the chaos that would ensue. Can't have that."

- a SCOTUS that's currently champing at the bit to throw out 40 years of Chevron deference.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Wasn't this the dude who couldn't remember what his ex wife looked like in the E. Jean trial?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. i think thats sadly the right call. It opens up the door to alot of the stupid and chaotic poo poo. trump probably shouldnt be on the ballot but he isnt convicted and 14th is vague as gently caress and it would turn into all or nothing or something dumber.

You're making the mistake of believing that chuds are beholden to precedent and reason. Stupid and chaotic poo poo is going to happen no matter what, they tried to overthrow the fuckin government, reacting to that is not a form of escalation

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

If it looked like Biden could win Florida he'd be kicked off the ballot on election day

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

Nessus posted:

Are Willo567s balls safe??

100%

Until next tuesday, at which point...

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

Catastrophe posted:

Trump is that guy who screams multiple times per day that he swears there are no bodies in his trunk but please don't look but he's innocent and he needs to be exempt from punishment but he never did anything to warrant punishment but please don't look in the trunk and grant immunity. Dude, your "DON'T LOOK. I BELIEVE I'M IMMUNE. I NEED TO BE IMMUNE. DON'T LOOK." schtick every 20 minutes is gonna make people wanna look.

I wonder if any truly innocent person ever unprompted went "No, don't look in the southeast corner of the basement under the concrete because I would never bury bodies there. DON'T LOOK. DON'T LOOK. I'm just saying I'm exempt from prosecution if you find anything. What'd I say about bodies? No, never put them there. Don't look." and then he goes online or on the news every single day to scream DON'T LOOK FOR BODIES IN THE BASEMENT.

Dude, we weren't gonna but we're definitely going to now.

This makes me wonder... if you told Trump what direction "North" was and asked him to then point towards the "Southeast," do you think he could do it?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

GreatGreen posted:

This makes me wonder... if you told Trump what direction "North" was and asked him to then point towards the "Southeast," do you think he could do it?

He couldn't even tell you where North is after you tell him.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
I really really hope that Trump ends up being the Republican nominee.

Biden an already beat him once has the advantage of the incumbency has the advantage of a good economy that doesn't look like it will downturn in the next 7 months though nothing is guaranteed.

Trump is behind with independents and several key demographics he needs to win, is going to be seen in court for pretty much the entire campaign which will also keep him from campaigning and if he is found guilty of insurrection that will significantly factor into people's voting decision, because even if Trump's sycophants will ride or die a felon president is a devastating look and will affect down ballot candidates.

Nikki Haley despite her dumb thoughts on LGBTQIA and the civil war would probably fare better against Biden though I still think he could beat her. And in estimations based on lower turnout or low enthusiasm for either candidate Biden still wins.

I think the funniest and the best option is for Trump to take the nomination and as early as possible to put the most strain on Republicans especially if he is found guilty or even more funny imprisoned. I would have been massively surprised if they ruled against Trump on this and to be honest I'm kind of glad they didn't.

There are paths for Trump to win but man he's going to do everything in his power to sabotage that. If I was Biden I would feel pretty confident right now and so far it seems like he is.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Jesus Biden stop being old and dumb you loving dick

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Post ITT everytime Joe Biden's Opponent (ME!) should be left alone.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Trump just wants the country to heal

Lmao

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Beefed Owl posted:

I really really hope that Trump ends up being the Republican nominee.

Motherfucker these are the cursed words a lot of people uttered prior to the 2016 election, how about let's not

Even if you believe that's the most likely path to a Biden victory, a Trump nomination is still bad for the country, it's still legitimization of all the hosed up poo poo he stands for. Obviously that's what's going to happen anyway but I don't want it

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Leave Trumpy alone.
LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

dealing with compulsive liars is really just like, this motherfucker just said the exact opposite of what happened

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Bottom Liner posted:

He couldn't even tell you where North is after you tell him.

North is a good movie, Frodo fired his parents, I wish I fired my dad. - Donnie having his ONE humanizing freudian slip

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Goddamn, how is it this guy still has so many followers? Everything he's ever done in his life has been a failure, yet they continue to support him. If he wasn't born rich he would be dead or in prison already. I guess I don't understand how chuds think.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

"you should jail that guy for doing the thing I did but not jail me because I did it much better or worse SAD!"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

John Yossarian posted:

Goddamn, how is it this guy still has so many followers? Everything he's ever done in his life has been a failure, yet they continue to support him. If he wasn't born rich he would be dead or in prison already. I guess I don't understand how chuds think.

we need a "that's fascism!" smiley

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

He specifically said there is not overwhelming evidence that he took the documents on purpose.

Seriously, Trump sounds more freaked out by the day by these trials.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

"I was cooperative, he didn't"

You heard it here first, folks. Joe Biden didn't was cooperative.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Akratic Method posted:

Look, typing are hard. It aren't always so easy to write thing on the correct way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Akratic Method posted:

If Joe Biden didn't was cooperative, how even don't were not doing but Trump weren't did against doing was? Checkmate libs.