Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Let me handle this GYYYARRRYYYY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

"No, no. Steve! Great idea! Let's go to your room and play with ourselves."
"Are we- are we really gonna do this?"

Tom Tucker posted:

Let me handle this GYYYARRRYYYY

Frank, yah heart!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

As for me? Super gay also.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

We all used to have a black friend!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
My heart is pure

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

muscles like this! posted:

We all used to have a black friend!

Speaking of potential AD! merchandise

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

we should really talk about was Snot was doing in your fantasy...

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Steve Smith I am your mother! If you don't get out of that cage right now, I will push you back up my clownhole, birth you again, and name you my bitch! Now get out of that cage!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

MISTER AND LADY

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

limp_cheese posted:

Steve Smith I am your mother! If you don't get out of that cage right now, I will push you back up my clownhole, birth you again, and name you my bitch! Now get out of that cage!

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Mx. posted:

MISTER AND LADY

Dammit, man, we left a ray of Nigerean sunshine in there!!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Tungee!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Ricky Spanish

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

That right America, I helped bring back Ricky Spanish! Who's your least favorite character now, reddit?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtxCf7UR5T8

The "Klaus takes Steve on a tour of ASU/puts him through frat hazing" stuff in this episode is great as well. "It was ranked number one in innovation!" "By who?" "THE RANKERS!"

EDIT: Also has one of my favorite visual gags in the show:

https://i.imgur.com/A75uocc.mp4

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 9, 2024

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
He really got her mannerisms down.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Much like their holiday snaps, one of the few photos of Francine where you can't see Vaj.

Sinbad's Sex Tape
Mar 21, 2004
Stuck in a giant clam
DON'T DO IT DONNIE!

I GOTTA

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Gromit posted:

Much like their holiday snaps, one of the few photos of Francine where you can't see Vaj.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
It's bootiful!!!!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Jaspertarian was blind.

Oh good.

He painted by touch.

:stare:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The line read on this is excellent, perfectly captures the feeling of realizing mid-sentence that you just got played.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Put tungee on that poster please

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Dick being super into art while the rest of the office were total perverts was hilarious IMO

JethroMcB posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtxCf7UR5T8

The "Klaus takes Steve on a tour of ASU/puts him through frat hazing" stuff in this episode is great as well. "It was ranked number one in innovation!" "By who?" "THE RANKERS!"

EDIT: Also has one of my favorite visual gags in the show:

https://i.imgur.com/A75uocc.mp4

They actually had a funny joke along these lines in old family guy, where the network cuts their animation funding.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Milo and POTUS posted:

They actually had a funny joke along these lines in old family guy, where the network cuts their animation funding.

I remember that was one of the things that really sold me on Family Guy as a show

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
"Sweet'n High. Wheat Thicks. Southern... Discomfort."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Chris Knight posted:

Hamburger... hinderer

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

We march on to season 3/4 and here's my gold top 5 episodes:
e1 - The Vacation Goo: "I'm in the gooooooo..." Just a fantastic episode start to finish. I think this might be where the show really started to hit its stride.
e2 - Meter Made: "But I got to admit, there was something about Stan ticketing people that turned me on." The introduction of Turlington!
e8 - The Most Adequate Christmas Ever: "Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I mean, I can't even think of a metaphor that's better than this and I'm a published poet." Evidence that AD was knocking holiday specials out of the park before they even got to Santa.
e10 - Tearjerker: "I'm gonna go hit the juice bar. You probably wouldn't like, it's not about living out childhood abuse through degrading sexual encounters, it's more about juice." Honestly, I think they could have gotten a few more episodes out of Bond spoofs.
e16 - Spring Break-Up: "I've never hooked up with a mentally challenged guy before. Yes I have." The b plot with Carmen Selectra jumping through hoops to take Steve's virginity was great.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

I always forget that Vacation Goo includes the Most Dangerous game subplot AND the Roger can’t cry on cue Xanadu / strip club B plot, both of which feel like they take up whole episodes worth of content in my mind. What a banger of an episode.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Levin posted:

We march on to season 3/4 and here's my gold top 5 episodes:
e1 - The Vacation Goo: "I'm in the gooooooo..." Just a fantastic episode start to finish. I think this might be where the show really started to hit its stride.
e2 - Meter Made: "But I got to admit, there was something about Stan ticketing people that turned me on." The introduction of Turlington!
e8 - The Most Adequate Christmas Ever: "Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I mean, I can't even think of a metaphor that's better than this and I'm a published poet." Evidence that AD was knocking holiday specials out of the park before they even got to Santa.
e10 - Tearjerker: "I'm gonna go hit the juice bar. You probably wouldn't like, it's not about living out childhood abuse through degrading sexual encounters, it's more about juice." Honestly, I think they could have gotten a few more episodes out of Bond spoofs.
e16 - Spring Break-Up: "I've never hooked up with a mentally challenged guy before. Yes I have." The b plot with Carmen Selectra jumping through hoops to take Steve's virginity was great.

That b-plot might be the least sympathetic and most idiotic Steve has ever been

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

drrockso20 posted:

That b-plot might be the least sympathetic and most idiotic Steve has ever been

Nowadays you can't be too safe, what with all the wang-shriveling sex diseases.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Tom Tucker posted:

I always forget that Vacation Goo includes the Most Dangerous game subplot AND the Roger can’t cry on cue Xanadu / strip club B plot, both of which feel like they take up whole episodes worth of content in my mind. What a banger of an episode.

Also, that’s season 3?! That feels like 10/11 or something.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Chris Knight posted:

Steve listing all his toys and boardgames he won't play with anymore because he's becoming an uncle.

The drug dealer really into being an uncle.

Klaus as "Razor"

Roger really into Baywatch.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Is that true, Stan? Did he offer you a fig? Because that sounds like the opposite of selfish. That sounds nutritious.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Oh, listen to me bragging about my vagina. It's last week's PTA meeting all over again.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It's me Barry, I'm the rear end in a top hat who can't digest dairy.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
You’re the world’s most perfect fool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

TheFattestPat posted:

You’re the world’s most perfect fool!

Perhaps one of the greatest lines of dialogue written in the American literary canon.