Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Most orange or purple cars I see look like trash, but I respect the individuality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

OK, this one got me good. lmao

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

You want to google neon yellow vinyl wrap, having it professionally done costs $2-3k

Now why the hell would I want that

shut up and hand over the god drat paint brush

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Because of the disability benefits restrictions on how many hours a week I can work, 2k is like three months of paychecks for me :shepspends: a vehicle is not in my future. I can't afford the drat car note alone, nevermind insurance payments. But a man is allowed to dream.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I was talking about the pro job.

If I get a clown car I want it to look like a drat clown car ok?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Antioch posted:

The foreshadowing of the dude in the wheelchair is perfect.

Chekhov's Wheelchair

I was just going to say that. It's something you'd expect out of a film.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Most of these are foreshadowed by an idiot.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Mister Speaker posted:

Seems to me that if I owned something worth several thousand dollars that I continue to pay for on a weekly and annual basis, an object that I also require to get me to work every day, that I'd remember exactly where I left it at all times.
It's amazing what becomes routine after long enough, but that's just how it goes :shrug:

Zopotantor posted:

In Germany that sign means "you are an rear end in a top hat".

Yeah, I think also in a lot of Mediterranean countries. Luckily I don't live in any of those places :v:

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 12:00 on Feb 10, 2024

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If I ever manage to get a vehicle that fuckin thing will be bright day-glo yellow. Every goddamn car around here is white, silver, gray, black, and every shade in between. I will inject some color into these motherfuckers lives whether they want it or not.

I think more avg car buyers have seen enough articles/YouTube videos about how white and black colors have better resale value. Now you could probably find enough articles saying that isn't true but I know I saw enough saying that when I was car shopping 5 years ago.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Mauser posted:

Love to associate my brand with the apartheid Twitter car and reckless behavior

You don’t get it mannnnn. The memes will be there regardless, but when they make over the tops memes right out of the gate, it means there’s no ‘heightening escalator’ for months and the meme cycle dies on the vine thus shortening the ‘mockery tail’
Next comes death. Someone just needs to walk into the Grand Canyon or kill a family of four on the highway in the next week and nobody will care by April.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Good thing he was wearing that hi-vis vest.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If I ever manage to get a vehicle that fuckin thing will be bright day-glo yellow. Every goddamn car around here is white, silver, gray, black, and every shade in between. I will inject some color into these motherfuckers lives whether they want it or not.

The color of my car is called Triple Yellow and I love it. It’s hilarious, it’s impossible to lose in a parking lot. Scan across and it’s just boring white….grey….black….some shade of blue…..BAM yellow in your face.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Unperson_47 posted:

OK, this one got me good. lmao

This song singlehandedly made me realize I dont in the end of the day give a poo poo about lyrics as long as the music is good enough.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

:five:

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Mister Speaker posted:

How do you not remember where you parked your car? Is your brain full of lead residue?

yes

Edit: "Is your brain full of lead residue" would be good thread title

caspergers has a new favorite as of 16:37 on Feb 10, 2024

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Shageletic posted:

This song singlehandedly made me realize I dont in the end of the day give a poo poo about lyrics as long as the music is good enough.

This is the way.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I drive an Orange Thing and it is SO EASY to find in a parking lot when I come out of a store.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I drive an Orange Thing and it is SO EASY to find in a parking lot when I come out of a store.

Something that size you can see from loving space.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

I just press my key fob at the parking lot and my car starts flashing red-blue lights. It has a distinctive siren sound as well, which also helps. Oh, and some decals.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Aramoro posted:

The sad thing is at the time it was the smallest pickup you could buy in the US short of importing one of those little JDM farm buggies.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/xuqrHhB.mp4

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
I just look for my Bernie 2020 bumper sticker :smuggo:

:negative:

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Aramoro posted:

Look man when you can't find your dick you have to make up in other areas

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Rewrite the forum software so that thread titles can be images.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The guy in the wheelchair is thinking “I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took a long drop to the spine”

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

I drove a black car for a decade then switched to a bright blue car, and this feature is more useful than I realized

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Maybe I'm stupid, but... was the goal to cut the bottle?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

credburn posted:

Well, it worked.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

credburn posted:

I think the idea was to knock off the cap with that blunt knife

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
The Russians just remembered where they parked

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

credburn posted:

What! Someone here called me out on it. So it's a-okay to use the a-okay sign again?

e: what if it's upside-down so it looks like an M -- an inverted W

it was only ever an issue for the terminally online, no one else knew or cared whatsoever

edit: both late and beaten, oh well

`Nemesis has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Feb 10, 2024

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

credburn posted:

Yank the cap off with the knife but she wasn't holding the bottle very well so it launched instead.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

That's not an Orange Thing.

This is an Orange Thing:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Trabant posted:

That's not an Orange Thing.

This is an Orange Thing:

There's a guy in my neighborhood who has one of these that he's perpetually working on in the driveway.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Railing Kill posted:

I just look for my Bernie 2020 bumper sticker :smuggo:

:negative:

Same

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

devmd01 posted:

The color of my car is called Triple Yellow and I love it. It’s hilarious, it’s impossible to lose in a parking lot. Scan across and it’s just boring white….grey….black….some shade of blue…..BAM yellow in your face.
Really interested in this "Triple Yellow"

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Bumblebee is only Double Yellow to put it in perspective

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I have photographic memory but only for parking.

On October 7th 2009 I parked my car in a private spot designated for the editor of the newspaper that owned the building. I went to see a punk rock show. I do not remember the band.

On the 12th of April 2013 I parked between a blue Dodge Caliber and a white Toyota Yaris. As as I was getting out of the car a teenager got into the Yaris and in doing so slammed his door into my car. It was no big deal as my car was already a jalopy.

Currently my car is parked to the left of a broken down gray Hyundai Accent with no plates and two (2) flat tyres.

I do not know the name of anyone I went to school with and I have forgotten my father's face.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 20:42 on Feb 10, 2024

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

when I was a kid my family moved from the city to the suburbs - well, technically still the city, but less dense to the point where buying a car for family use made sense. I was six years old and my parents let me pick the color: seafoam green. we never lost that loving thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Needs a smash edit with a Steve Austin entrance theme and video.