Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Karach posted:

oh yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Eau?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwl0tnwuDFE

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

half of this video is the guy fiddling with the string sealing the end of the bag

It's great

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

think ill have another coffee

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:wth:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

cup time

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
caffeine in the streets, wide-eyed in the sheets

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Construction in the next apartment woke me up, I believe I shall have a cup of coffee

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
did my physical therapy for the day, powered by coffee. if only coffee could alleviate the pain in my leg... maybe i haven't drank enough yet

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

just took a poo poo, due to coffee

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

he looks adorable here

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Had trouble sleeping last night... too much B vitamins and not enough caffeine

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Had a really nice cup of coffee this morning. Thinking of having another one soon.

Thinking about those beans

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

looking forward to my saturday morning coffee tomorrow

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
jsut had a big ice coffe out of my pickle jar

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Mason jar of milky iced coffee... :hmmyes:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dokapon Findom posted:

Mason jar of milky iced coffee... :hmmyes:

:discourse:

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

lobster shirt posted:

looking forward to my saturday morning coffee tomorrow

Good post

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

been shidding and farding my rear end off all week so i think i need a break from coffee :negative:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

a primate posted:

been shidding and farding my rear end off all week so i think i need a break from coffee :negative:

next week you'll be wondering why you aren't shidding. the coffee thread will be here, to show u the way.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

a primate posted:

Reflect on the weakness of your lineage in your coffee less wasteland

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
One time I made a milkshake with whole coffee beans and that might have been my worst poo poo ever

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

not sure if this has been posted yet but for Nespresso machine havers this is a very nice chart of pods that are available

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kZJCdTmqQla2ha3DDYyixQDIUuf9wLvt3122akBkhgM/htmlview#gid=0

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
sipping coffee, my feet resting comfortably on a mound of plastic pods

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

took my son to the park but forgot to bring coffee :negative:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

took my son to the park but forgot to bring coffee :negative:

simpley dig up some dandelions, carefully roast & grind the roots, and brew your own coffee substitute right in the park :cool::coffee:

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Ich möchte einen Kaffee, bitte

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

thinking it’s about time for some of that good brown

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

coffee thread has really slowed down. think it could use some coffee

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I drank too much beer yesterday, and I've concurrently got the hangover shits and the coffee shits. two ailments occupying my bowels, joining forces against their common enemy my toilet bowl.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Not enjoying the current crop of beans. Looking forward to opening one of the other bags but don't want to compromise the freshness until I've gone through these first

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
today had 1x green tea morning. 1x very large ice coffee black afternoon. 1x oat milk vanilla latte evening (small)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

smoobles posted:

I drank too much beer yesterday, and I've concurrently got the hangover shits and the coffee shits. two ailments occupying my bowels, joining forces against their common enemy my toilet bowl.

gross but lol also

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
tea content goes in the tea thread

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

smoobles posted:

Hate the bubble shits where it feels like there's still more in there. Metamucil is your friend...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Every morning I wake up and open palm slam 15 g of finely ground coffee into a 58 mm portafilter. It's espresso, and right then and there I start doing the noises right alongside with the machine, Europiccola. I make every noise and I make every noise loud. Making burbling noises when I tamp down some staticky bastards or even when I mess up technique. Not many can say they have a perfect pull every morning. I can, and I say it out loud everyday to my dog, and all he does is stare at me hoping for something more exciting to happen.

15 minutes including wipedown every morning.

Then I sip.