Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
lunch w/ my parents today then airports :manning:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
anything special happening today? no?

i guess i'll just play video games and gently caress around on the internet then

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

dee eight posted:

anything special happening today? no?

i guess i'll just play video games and gently caress around on the internet then

Superbowl ain't till night

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

the what bowl?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Big Game

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just copped a PlayStation Portal which are nigh impossible to cop. Got to drive a grip to pick it up though.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Just copped a PlayStation Portal which are nigh impossible to cop. Got to drive a grip to pick it up though.

been hearing weirdo brand lovers are upset cause maybe you can play xbox games on that now or something? not sure what that’s about

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TrashMammal posted:

been hearing weirdo brand lovers are upset cause maybe you can play xbox games on that now or something? not sure what that’s about

Been much drama around the Xbox lately due to smash hit Starfield possibly coming to PS5

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Been much drama around the Xbox lately due to smash hit Starfield possibly coming to PS5

good lord

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

being loyal to a brand is fail.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

being loyal to a brand is fail.

youll get yourself runt over by a john deere talkin like that

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Lol being back in Tennessee is such a trip, I forget what it's like then boom go to the grocery store and end up having conversations with three separate old southerners before you even get to the check out line

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Lol being back in Tennessee is such a trip, I forget what it's like then boom go to the grocery store and end up having conversations with three separate old southerners before you even get to the check out line

That sounds quaint but also terrible

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
and then in the check out line the lady in front of me looks at what im buying and is like OOH I KNOW WHAT YER MAKIN WITH THAT! lmfoa

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i hear when you get runt over a john deere these days they gotta wait until a certified tech shows up to peel you off the axles otherwise it voids the warranty

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Here in New England you get in and out ASAP, maybe a nod to a familiar face. Don’t loving talk to me.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Speaking of which I need to do the shopping today but I’m at a loss for dinners this week. Maybe a chicken soup tonight since the wife is feeling a bit under the weather.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
For the first time since 2015, I've gone seven days without weed, alcohol or nicotine. My alcoholism has been kept a secret from everyone, and nobody thinks a weed addiction is a thing to take seriously, and I don't actually know anyone who still smokes cigarettes, so I don't have anyone to tell this to.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

credburn posted:

For the first time since 2015, I've gone seven days without weed, alcohol or nicotine. My alcoholism has been kept a secret from everyone, and nobody thinks a weed addiction is a thing to take seriously, and I don't actually know anyone who still smokes cigarettes, so I don't have anyone to tell this to.

nice dude congrats

im on 8 days no alcohol no nicotine myself. :hai:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Speaking of which I need to do the shopping today but I’m at a loss for dinners this week. Maybe a chicken soup tonight since the wife is feeling a bit under the weather.

got seven words for you: silky chicken cordyceps fish maw conch soup

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

credburn posted:

AARD VARKMAN posted:

nice dude congrats

im on 8 days no alcohol no nicotine myself. :hai:

congrats ya’ll, alcohol and cigarettes are tough to drop but worth it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Thank you but I shan’t be making the silkie chicken cordyceps fish maw conch soup.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Got four words for you: Schindler's List Blooper reel

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
im gonna have a super bowel today lol get it?

the one thing is like the other thing, so its funny lol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

bagmonkey posted:

im gonna have a super bowel today lol get it?

the one thing is like the other thing, so its funny lol

i laughed

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
like the feces has a little cape, and an origin story (tacos?) and there’s a villain (someone who’s coprophagic?)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
6part miniseries exclusive to disney+ and the super feces is voiced by seth rogan

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

credburn posted:

weed is legitimately addicting, mentally at least. it may not come with the horrendous physical withdrawal but I smoked every day for over a decade until my short term memory was non-existent and I was fat as gently caress from munchies. don't let anyone tell you it's not addictive

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

for every weed and booze you don't i will

agree about the cigs tho

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
How can i win a billion dollars on this sports game tonight, who are the good guys?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Tokubetsu posted:

How can i win a billion dollars on this sports game tonight, who are the good guys?

Bet on someone getting vocally pissed for the 3 seconds they show Taylor Swift

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I put 5 on each team

I'm a bad boy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tokubetsu posted:

First, start with several billion dollars....

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I have been both Qi and blood deficient lately.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Puppy Bowl is the best thing ever

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

Puppy Bowl is the best thing ever

Kitty Half Time show is great too

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005