Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

FlamingLiberal posted:

I hope that they actually put this Deadpool 3 trailer online tomorrow and not just force you to watch the game in order to see it

The trailers usually go up as soon as they actually air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Hopefully, at least one person is recording the Super Bowl tomorrow.

That's illegal!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It's okay, I have the express written permission of Major League Baseball

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Arist posted:

Let me see that!

This is just an autographed picture of the Philly Phanatic flipping you off!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Arist posted:

I only have implied verbal permission.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Inkspot posted:

It's not good

started from a false premise, did not read the rest

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW-zNOT4P1A

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Deadpool 3 Full trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJMCNJP2ipI

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

drat you got to it first. It slows me down posting with one hand.

jiffynuts
Jul 6, 2005

It's a-me-a-ha-me-ha
My loins are ready for this movie.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
yusssss

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
it looks like some of it will take in the void so i wonder if we'll see ravonna

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:yeshaha:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Some sort of TVA civil war?

Also, Patch!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Pretty good so far! For a movie called Deadpool & Wolverine it was a little light on Wolverine, though.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Lobok posted:

Pretty good so far! For a movie called Deadpool & Wolverine it was a little light on Wolverine, though.

I was a bit surprised at that, but I doubt they want to blow that load too early. Its not out until the summer. We'll probably get another trailer showing some sweet snik snik bub action.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Did not expect to see Aaron Stanford back as Pyro.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Hey look, it’s Time Jesus

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I think at 1:16 that shot might confirm that Cassandra Nova as rumored is the villain of the film.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
They seriously brought back Shatterstar holy gently caress

Also, I don't know if we know who the bald guy with a beard is in Wade's friend group, do we? If I were making this movie, I'd have that be the recast for TJ Miller's character.

He did a cleanse.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Deadpool 3 will be good.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

muscles like this! posted:

Did not expect to see Aaron Stanford back as Pyro.

Ah that was killing me on who that was, thank you!

X-O posted:

I think at 1:16 that shot might confirm that Cassandra Nova as rumored is the villain of the film.

Oh drat, my brain saw that as Shinzon and laughed it off.

Lol, at 1:37, Wade is straight up in front of the 20th Century Fox logo.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
At 2:03 when he is knocked down, the ground is completely empty except for a quick flash of a "INTRODUCING SECRET WARS" comic book with Doctor Doom to his left.

CheshireCat
Jul 9, 2001

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

Jamesman posted:

Also, I don't know if we know who the bald guy with a beard is in Wade's friend group, do we? If I were making this movie, I'd have that be the recast for TJ Miller's character.
"Fat Gandalf" from the first movie. Don't remember if he showed up in the second.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Whatever they did to Deadpool’s suit looks goood.

Also they totally ripped off the “armoured guys kick the hero in the nuts and drag him through a portal door” thing off of that midnighter comic.

Someone knows what i mean,post the panel.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Jamesman posted:

The tall guy in the back standing in front of Brad Pitt's character? He was Fat Gandalf from the first movie.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

CheshireCat posted:

"Fat Gandalf" from the first movie. Don't remember if he showed up in the second.

He did. He tried to give Wade psychological advice, but kind of stuttered, causing Wade to angrily say that they're not giving him any more speaking lines.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Didn't Shatterstar...die?

Well I guess it tracks that he's back, if they could time-travel Vanessa back.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I really did not like Deadpool 2, i found it very mean spirited and not fun. But this looks way more enjoyable.

There has to be a ton of stuff they're not showing us, it almost feels like we are only being shown stuff from about 2 or 3 scenes in the film. God i am pumped for this.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

I really hate Ryan Reynolds' acting and his brand of humour, and especially the kind of humour in Deadpool. I can't really describe why but it's offensively bad for me. I haven't watched Deadpool 2 aside from some clips.

That said, I'll probably watch this because I'm a dumb Marvel bitch.

Hopefully someone makes a "& Wolverine" cut.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
They should release Deadpool & Wolverine in July, and then Wolverine & Deadpool in December, which is a recut of the movie from Logan's perspective.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

kiminewt posted:

I really hate Ryan Reynolds' acting and his brand of humour, and especially the kind of humour in Deadpool. I can't really describe why but it's offensively bad for me. I haven't watched Deadpool 2 aside from some clips.

That said, I'll probably watch this because I'm a dumb Marvel bitch.

Hopefully someone makes a "& Wolverine" cut.

I didn’t hate the first two, but yeah it’s precisely the kind of humor that I can’t stand anymore. The character is obnoxious and Reynolds himself has become so oversaturated in the last decade that I’m just completely tired of him.

I hate that I’m still going to watch it at some point just for Jackman. Especially since Logan was already a perfect finale for the character.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Or you could just not watch the movie you're going to hate anyway.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
The worst thing about 2 was the talentless fat kid,2 gave us juggernaut and tiny legs as well as the amazing team sequence.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Blockhouse posted:

Or you could just not watch the movie you're going to hate anyway.

Don't be ridiculous then they can't complain about it on the internet!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Both Deadpool movies are good.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I liked the two Deadpool movies, but i was let down by the action shown in the trailer. Finding out we got the Night at the Museum director for this one really hampers my hype.

The most loving Deadpool thing ever is finding out the director of Deadpool 1 then hosed off to get a producer role to ensure Shadow the Hedgehog would make it to the silver screen. You go, Tim Miller, who also did visual effects for the Shadow the Hedgehog videogame.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The trailer was very much trying to hide as much as possible since if the reports are true, there are a billion cameos in this that they are keeping under wraps

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I assume that Ryan Reynolds likes working with Shawn Levy seeing as this is the third movie he's made with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

TwoPair posted:

Don't be ridiculous then they can't complain about it on the internet!

As if not consuming a thing has *ever* stopped anyone from complaining about it on the internet