Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
Oh, no. Taylor Swift only has 7 more years left before the chance of infertility starts rising by about 5% per year after that!

Why would anyone be interested in dating a beautiful, supportive, billionaire, celebrity who only has between 8 and 12 years left to easily have a kid???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
The way these ghouls think and talk about women is so loving gross

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
It's just so loving weird. I've never once worried or really even thought about a celebrities ability to start a family. These decrepit assholes being fixated on it is just mind bending to me.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Elephant Ambush posted:

They've dropped the last tattered shreds of illusion that they ever believed women were fully people, as opposed to subordinate biological adjuncts to men who exist solely to perpetuate male lineage and also do the drudge work.

As to the specific fertility-obsessed gross language, I suspect they've managed somehow to absorb it from the worst, most incel-ly parts of 4chan and the like, or possibly from Stefan Molyneux-type youtube videos.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

4-Chan isn’t necessarily populated by Freepers, but it’s full of their fellow travelers regardless. The same people that infest the comments section of anything on Fox news articles.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
I'd think movements like Quiverfull would make more sense than 4Chan as the source of their 'Gotta be making white babies!' hysteria.

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Elephant Ambush posted:

i always end up thinking about that weird fuckin tweet or whatever where the guy was like FUN FACT ABOUT THIS FEMALE! BY NOW SHE HAS LOST X PECENT OF ALL HER AVAILABLE EGGS! NEAT! I LITERALLY THINK ABOUT HALF OF HUMANKIND IN THESE TERMS EXCLUSIVELY!

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Staluigi posted:

i always end up thinking about that weird fuckin tweet or whatever where the guy was like FUN FACT ABOUT THIS FEMALE! BY NOW SHE HAS LOST X PECENT OF ALL HER AVAILABLE EGGS! NEAT! I LITERALLY THINK ABOUT HALF OF HUMANKIND IN THESE TERMS EXCLUSIVELY!

Yeah, that's Stefan Molyneux, as mentioned a couple posts up. He's a complete weirdo who was pretty influential on the formation of the modern alt-right's views on women and families.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean if someone has every outward sign of an ideal life, adored by millions, creatively praised, wealthy beyond imaginining, you have to come up with some reason to explain why you're secretly better off than them and "but what about the kids you must be desperately missing?" is an easy one.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Yeah, that's Stefan Molyneux, as mentioned a couple posts up. He's a complete weirdo who was pretty influential on the formation of the modern alt-right's views on women and families.

There was some celebrity he tweet stalked some years ago, harping endlessly about their fertility and remaining egg count. I wanna say either Emma Watson or Eliot Page pre-transition? It was one of the grossest things I'd seen in some time.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

There was some celebrity he tweet stalked some years ago, harping endlessly about their fertility and remaining egg count. I wanna say either Emma Watson or Eliot Page pre-transition? It was one of the grossest things I'd seen in some time.

That was t-swift too I believe

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Ambitious Spider posted:

That was t-swift too I believe

It could well be. Sure and poo poo not going to pollute my search history trying to track it back down again.

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Thanks, I hate it.

Though honestly, I think I was thinking about a separate, gross incident. This is the only time he's posted this egg/fertility obsession garbage.

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

McGlockenshire posted:

Kansas City Chiefs win Super Bowl for second year in a row posted by freeper SeekAndFind

quote:

freeper posted:
quote:

To: SeekAndFind

Fix. Never saw so many holes in the defense than the last few minutes of overtime. They even tried to give Kelce the TD run.

Good game up until then.

28 posted on 2/11/2024, 8:18:58 PM by P.O.E. (Pray for America.)

I need a second here.

"They even tried to give Kelce the TD run"
- because under normal circumstances he'd never get near the ball
- the game is fixed, but not that fixed
- they didn't have time to finish fixing the game before overtime

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

It warms the cockles of my shriveled black Grinch heart that freepers, for at least one night, forced themselves to root for the San Francisco Pelosi Homo team just to hatewatch the Swifties and Kelce and even then had to eat the loss. They probably feel so… dirty.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

To: wildcard_redneck

Look again at some shots she hasn’t had altered. Those aren’t hers, and don’t ask how know this. Thx.

49 posted on 02/11/2024 10:58:00 AM PST by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies ]

I know it’s probably more conspiracy related but I can’t read this as anything but John S Mosby implying he hooked up with T-Swift

Also John S Mosby was a confederate cavalry partisan raider, so great person to name yourself after.

Furthermore gently caress freep for trying to claim Dolly Parton. Dolly does not agree with your poo poo.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Artificial Kid posted:

I need a second here.

"They even tried to give Kelce the TD run"
- because under normal circumstances he'd never get near the ball
- the game is fixed, but not that fixed
- they didn't have time to finish fixing the game before overtime

The game was so fixed that if 49rs hadn't had their extra point blocked or if KC hadn't tied the game in the last 10 seconds, there wouldn't have been Overtime at all and the other team would have won.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
"All this RW conservative Taylor Swift hate is made up and manufactured by the MSM"

*50 page thread on how much they hate Taylor Swift*

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?
Never been the biggest fan of Taylor Swift, and I still don't really like her music, but... If she pisses off Freep this much she must be doing something right.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Didn't she just, like, encourage young people to vote? Not even endorsing a candidate, just encouraging them to vote at all?

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Clarste posted:

Didn't she just, like, encourage young people to vote? Not even endorsing a candidate, just encouraging them to vote at all?

No, she specifically got involved with Tennessee politics endorsing Bredesen and encouraging people to vote against Marsha Blackburn. She also endorsed Biden and had something about voting against Trump in 2020.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Clarste posted:

Ravenfood posted:

No, she specifically got involved with Tennessee politics endorsing Bredesen and encouraging people to vote against Marsha Blackburn. She also endorsed Biden and had something about voting against Trump in 2020.

Kelce also did a pro-vaccination PSA commercial, so it is all their favorite conspiracy bugaboos wrapped into one.

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Kelce also did a pro-vaccination PSA commercial, so it is all their favorite conspiracy bugaboos wrapped into one.

Conspiracy Burrito!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I know it’s probably more conspiracy related but I can’t read this as anything but John S Mosby implying he hooked up with T-Swift

Also John S Mosby was a confederate cavalry partisan raider, so great person to name yourself after.

Furthermore gently caress freep for trying to claim Dolly Parton. Dolly does not agree with your poo poo.

That Freeper probably thinks he's seen "real" nudes of Taylor Swift. That's all there is to it

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
President Biden Is Calling Out Snack Companies for 'Shrinkflation'

quote:

quote:

To: nickcarraway

lol

Biden is so freaking stupid

His policies drove up the prices of everything, the corporations are simply trying to keep things affordable by making them smaller.

How dare they try to help the people Biden hurt!

3 posted on 2/13/2024, 2:14:06 AM by TexasFreeper2009
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TexasFreeper2009
His policies drove up the prices of everything, the corporations are simply trying to keep things affordable by making them smaller.

They're making products smaller and lesser to keep them affordable? Hogwash!

They're doing it maintain their bloated profits. The customer gets less for the same price!
67 posted on 02/12/2024 8:52:42 PM PST by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: dragnet2

exactly, they are getting less for the SAME price, instead of having to RAISE the price because of what Biden and the Democrats did to the economy.

72 posted on 02/12/2024 10:21:33 PM PST by TexasFreeper2009
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 67 | View Replies ]

quote:

Get less for the same price? Instead of getting more for a higher price?

What is the difference?

75 posted on 02/12/2024 10:32:26 PM PST by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 72 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: dragnet2

The difference is you have limited funds you can buy the smaller amount when you wouldn’t be able to afford the larger.

For those with more money obviously it is just an annoyance.

78 posted on 02/13/2024 5:05:52 AM PST by TexasFreeper2009
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 75 | View Replies ]

quote:

BS

85 posted on 02/13/2024 7:38:15 AM PST by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies ]

quote:

A former 6.5 ounce can of tuna is now a can with 4 ounces of tuna. And everyone noticed when rolls of toilet paper got shorter and a half gallon of orange juice is now a 54 ounce jug - but those two things happened long before Biden was president. Oops. Just looked. the 54 ounce jug is now down to 52 ounces. So Biden does get the credit for that.

18 posted on 02/12/2024 6:28:35 PM PST by PAR35
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: PAR35
I'm a calorie counter and I noticed something interesting when the shrinkflation started: the calorie and nutritional data doesn't change even though the amount of food in the package has. So that four ounces of tuna will still show the same 120 calories, say, as the original six ounce can.

My wife, jokingly, said it's a plan to keep us underfed and just malnourished enough to be controllable, though irritable. Not saying I agree with her, but it sure seems like it could be a thing.
41 posted on 02/12/2024 7:01:30 PM PST by Retrofitted
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies ]

quote:

What a senile jackass.

Biden should just keep his mouth shut. The Leftists running things probably see it as a fun diversion, like the prestidigitation of a magician who hides what he does with misdirection.

In anyone had any underestimation of what vile people the Bidens are, look at how they throw him out there. Absolutely disgusting.

36 posted on 2/13/2024, 2:45:45 AM by rlmorel ("The stigma for being wrong is gone, as long as you're wrong for the right side." (Clarice Feldman))

quote:

Leftists always attack. Keeps everyone off guard and helps them always win.

45 posted on 2/13/2024, 3:25:00 AM by Chickensoup

quote:

To: Reno89519

Simple basic math is just too complicated for dems.
Price per ounce….. waaaaaahhhhh.
Price per ounce or pound or unit is on about every price label in grocery stores.
When stores list price per steak because people are just to lazy.
Even with every cell phone having a Caculator. Some shoppers still don’t get it.
I quietly snicker in side when my wife asks how much is the sale price when something is 25% off.

52 posted on 02/12/2024 7:41:03 PM PST by midwest_hiker
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: x

Shrinkflation happened while Carter, CLinton, Obama and Biden’s handlers were in the white house. There is a pattern there.

59 posted on 2/13/2024, 4:20:25 AM by Texas resident (Biden=Obama=Jarrett=Soros)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 2CAVTrooper

On the “Nextdoor” app people were complaining about the huge increases in apartment rents. Lots of factors go into it of course (supply and demand mostly), but somebody brought up the increasing property tax rates that are passed off on to the renters.

I’m in a liberal area, so I was surprised that the comments went both ways. Most saying that it was a rip-off by the landlords to pass on that property tax, but perhaps 30 to 40 percent understanding that it is a cost to the landlord, and will be passed down to the tenant. I was surprised nobody posted “Well, if I had known I would have had to pay for the increase even if I’m just a renter, I wouldn’t have voted for it!”

Oh - same goes for the increase in gasoline here (Washington State). The energy companies are getting taxed out the wazzo with the new carbon taxes, and pass them along to the customer at the pump. “Hey - that’s no fair!!!” Idiot voters.

69 posted on 2/13/2024, 4:57:45 AM by 21twelve (Ever Vigilant. Never Fearful.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 65 | View Replies]

quote:

Our GREAT President is totally focused on AMERICA'S most IMPORTANT PROBLEMS. What a FREAKIN' DWEEB!

77 posted on 2/13/2024, 6:40:10 AM by VideoDoctor

quote:

"Shrinkflation" is a secondary effect of financing a highly profitable orgy of mass murder.

Also corporate greed of corporations such as Raytheon which have interlocking directorates with the DoD.
84 posted on 2/13/2024, 3:29:07 PM by Salman (It's not a slippery slope if it was part of the program all along. )

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

kik2dagroin posted:

President Biden Is Calling Out Snack Companies for 'Shrinkflation'

quote:

"Shrinkflation" is a secondary effect of financing a highly profitable orgy of mass murder.
what the gently caress??

quote:

Also corporate greed of corporations such as Raytheon which have interlocking directorates with the DoD.
Not wrong, but not shrinnkflation related. Unless they're making their murder tools smaller but more expensive.

Anyway, here's Senate passes Ukraine funding in predawn vote posted by freeper janetjanet998

Freep is livid because they removed alllll of the border bullshit.

It's because we directly elect senators now, you see.

quote:

To: Fester Chugabrew

Yep... another example of the swamp, owned by K Street whores and party leaders..all because of the 17th Amendment.

It’s well past time to repeal the 17th Amendment

5 posted on 2/13/2024, 4:04:17 AM by Article10 (Roger That)

"I feel disenfranchised, so I stopped voting," says the loving moron.

quote:

To: janetjanet998

Every couple of days I’m reminded why I stopped voting in congressional elections.

They are for show. Placebos to mollify us.

Whoever is in charge, it isn’t We the People.

12 posted on 2/13/2024, 4:21:05 AM by Jacquerie (ArticleVBlog.com)

deeeeeep staaaaaate

quote:

Deep States don’t need to fire a shot these days to take control of a country.

They just bribe/blackmail its pols.

The armies they then control will be used on the citizenry when the citizenry finally figures this all out.

29 posted on 2/13/2024, 4:49:44 AM by mewzilla (Never give up; never surrender!)

Rose of Texas is loving nuts and I love it.

quote:

To: JonPreston

Now you know why George Santos was kicked out of Congress. The FBI, the CIA, the DOJ and the Chinese who have infiltrated the DC swamp, organized orgy parties, sex parties, prostitutes, etc. and have all those bastards sexual predators, senators and congressmen who partook on video and pictures! Can you say blackmailed? How the hell do you think they got the $300 million expense to build a new DOJ building? Remember there was hell with the Republicans in the house who swore up-and-down they would not pass that bill? Then the DOJ or CIA whispered into the ears of the congressmen and said, remember we have film ! That’s how the game is played in DC by these bastards!

33 posted on 2/13/2024, 5:05:59 AM by RoseofTexas

hell yeah I love suppporting the neomarxist humanist New World Order. Also, Freep:

quote:

To: tlozo

quote:

2024 isn’t 1984.
Biden isn’t Reagan.
We weren’t 30+ trillion in debt in Reagan’s time.
In the 80’s Europe wasn’t in the death grip of a neomarxist humanist New World Order.

Your infantile “channeling” of President Reagan to suit your own corrupt warmongering instincts is wrong on SO many levels, zeeper.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure you aren’t even an American.

40 posted on 2/13/2024, 5:22:37 AM by Nervous Tick ("First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people...": ISLAM is the problem!)

Good advice, good advice.

quote:

To: Leep

The Fathers of our Country, are giving us an example. GO MAX out all of your credit cards, sign IOU’s and borrow, borrow. This is NOT real money, just numbers. Live recklessly, carelessly and let your kids pay for your loose living.

47 posted on 2/13/2024, 5:34:18 AM by rovenstinez

Delusional.

quote:

To: tlozo

Sending Vickie Nuland over to foment “color revolution” in the Obama communist years — provoking Russia and its ethnic Russian population in the Donbas etc — serious talk of taking Ukraine into NATO, further provoking Russia — and the insane levels of sexual perversion and CORRUPTION present in Ukraine which we’re SUPPORTING and FURTHERING (remember Uncle Joe?)

THAT, zeeper, is WARMONGERING.

We have our OWN BORDER under INVASION. Screw you euroweenies cheerleading us on as we wreck our economy and our national cohesion!

52 posted on 2/13/2024, 5:39:23 AM by Nervous Tick ("First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people...": ISLAM is the problem!)

G L O B O H O M O

quote:

They’ll fight for globohomo to the last Ukranian.

69 posted on 2/13/2024, 7:51:58 AM by nonliberal (Z.)

Second thread, Senate PASSES $95 billion Ukraine and Israel aid bill WITHOUT border provisions after all-night session: Speaker Mike Johnson warns 'insufficient' package with $14 billion for Israel may not pass the House posted by freeper Angelino97

quote:

Comment #13 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Comment #15 Removed by Moderator

lol elon musk

quote:

To: Angelino97

“Building a wall is a red herring”

“The fundamental problem is that anyone can claim asylum with zero proof, which means all of Earth can come to America.”

Elon Musk

The Refugee Convention must be removed from the Democratic Party toolbox by invoking Article 44.

19 posted on 2/13/2024, 6:56:52 AM by Brian Griffin

ACTIVATE CAPSLOCK (also this topic has like four different threads that I kinda want to go through at some point)

quote:

To: dforest

IS THE PROVISION STILL IN THE BILL THAT STATES:

IF (TRUMP) STOPS FUNDING UKRAINE AT ANY POINT, HE MUST IMMEDIATELY BE IMPEACHED-—— IS IT STILL THERE???

THAT KIND OF TRIGGER SHOULD NEVER PASS ANY SIDE OF CONGRESS.

OBVIOUSLY-—NO ONE IS READING THE BILLS THEY ARE AGREEING TO.

A PELOSI REPEAT

SHAME ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

27 posted on 2/13/2024, 7:52:05 AM by ridesthemiles

The lack of awareness to make this claim is amazing

quote:

To: GrandJediMasterYoda

The United States has the worst, most perfidious, most corrupt government on Earth.

And it isn’t even close.

33 posted on 2/13/2024, 8:50:32 AM by Scott from the Left Coast (We have not yet achieved peak crazy)

quote:

To: Brian Griffin

quote:

Israel can sell war bonds and cut back its welfare system.

I've grown very troubled with our willingness to throw money to countries that are wealthy enough to offer their own citizens free health care, free prescription drugs, and free college educations, among many other perks, much of which is funded on the backs of the U.S. taxpayer who receives none of this.

I like Israel. I hope they destroy Hamas. But they are a rich country. If they want our weapons, they can buy them at market rate.

35 posted on 2/13/2024, 8:58:51 AM by Drew68 (We could've had Ron DeSantis.)

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

I am usually pretty up to date with my right wing conspiracy theories, but I have no idea what those multiple Freepers are talking about when they say that there are some kind of secret orgies that are resulting in people voting against conservative values.

Why is the orgy changing their vote? And why does a group that is overwhelmingly older straight men need to have orgies just within their own group?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

I'm a calorie counter and I noticed something interesting when the shrinkflation started: the calorie and nutritional data doesn't change even though the amount of food in the package has.

Well yeah. X grams of tuna is the same nutritionally regardless of the can size or how many grams a serving is, you know, the poo poo easily readable on the can if you care about it as you claim

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Unless the serving size is 1 can. I don't have a good sense for how many servings a can of tuna should be.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Safety Dance posted:

Unless the serving size is 1 can. I don't have a good sense for how many servings a can of tuna should be.

A serving of anything sort of liquid is one cubic meter. It's the simplest measurement.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Safety Dance posted:

If the serving size is 1 can then it’s always printed as x calories per serving, serving size one can (X grams) on the can.

Forgive me but I don’t get how people get so bamboozled by food labels

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

kik2dagroin posted:

Freepers have become Taylor Swift boob truthers.
Look again at some shots she hasn’t had altered. Those aren’t hers, and don’t ask how know this. Thx.

49 posted on 02/11/2024 10:58:00 AM PST by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)
"don't ask how know this" is the freep motto.

from "that's a bomb" to "no she doesn't have breasts" you just have to take their word for it. who they are, how they know, none of that can be asked. just believe them now, listen to their expertise.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Why is the orgy changing their vote? And why does a group that is overwhelmingly older straight men need to have orgies just within their own group?

They're good orgies, bront.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

I am usually pretty up to date with my right wing conspiracy theories, but I have no idea what those multiple Freepers are talking about when they say that there are some kind of secret orgies that are resulting in people voting against conservative values.

Madison Cawthorn claimed he was invited to an orgy. George Santos echoed similar rumors. Therefore, the orgies are part of the secret shadow government cabal and They're using sex to control / blackmail / influence the congresscritters into voting for the Globalist Homosexual Agenda and usher in the Neomarxist New World Order.

McGlockenshire posted:

(also this topic has like four different threads that I kinda want to go through at some point)

It's grown to five threads since then. Let's start with Breaking: Ukraine aid bill contains impeachment TIME BOMB for Trump if he tries to stop the funding posted by freeper RandFan

By "impeachment time bomb," fuckwit Ohio Senator J. D. Vance means that text in the bill makes it impossible for the President alone to cut off this specific funding.

I love it when we get a thread title candidate out of the gate. Freep:

quote:

To: RandFan

degeneracy and pedophilia *must* be fully funded.

2 posted on 2/12/2024, 7:23:57 AM by JonPreston ( ✌ ☮️ )

No, the word "source" here was not a link. Also, what the gently caress.

quote:

sab·o·tage
verb
past tense: sabotaged; past participle: sabotaged deliberately destroy, damage, or obstruct (something), especially for political or military advantage.

\/

one can launder enough money to live retired...

what cant be stored for later use are child sex slaves.
they grow up.
so the d.c. chomos need a steady constant eternal

SOURCE

this is why , imho, the Ukraine war never ends.

11 posted on 2/12/2024, 7:29:49 AM by cuz1961 (USCGR Vet, John Adams Descendant , deal with it.)

Their brains are poisoned so badly that they have to be anti-Ukraine in order to make their worldview fit together. It's no wonder that so many of them gorge themselves on Russia's talking points.

quote:

Prior to 2013, Ukraine was controlled by corrupt Russian political/financial oligarchs. After 2014, it was flipped and controlled by corrupt American political/financial oligarchs.

we have seen the fruits of this - from Hunter Biden and his thievery, to the Steele Dossier, crowdstrike, and the Vindmans/fake impeachment - all having roots in Ukraine.

the place is a black hole of deep-state corruption, and a cancer on the US body politic.

20 posted on 2/12/2024, 7:37:32 AM by PGR88

what

quote:

Take a look at a major US highway and the stream of cars. There are lots of such highways and maybe around 150 million motor vehicles in the USA.

Russian hydrocarbon production is quite comparable to that of the US. Imagine the power of those hydrocarbons if used to make explosives. Those hydrocarbons are available for Russian explosive manufacture because Europe refuses to buy them now and plans to eliminate hydrocarbon energy use.

24 posted on 2/12/2024, 7:39:15 AM by Brian Griffin

The reduction of impeachment to the perception of a political tool is poison for the functioning of our federal government

quote:

If Trump overcomes the universal voter fraud and becomes president, they will impeach him once a month anyways.

40 posted on 2/12/2024, 8:01:14 AM by Lazamataz (Laz 2005: "First, we beat the Soviet Union. Then we became them.")

"Why aren't my small selective news sources that are against this war covering this war!?"

quote:

Anyone notice that we have ZERO ‘journalists on the ground’ to cover this war we’re funding with 100’s of BILLIONS of TAXPAYER dollars?

Just because we don’t have ‘boots on the ground’ doesn’t mean this isn’t the proxy war we all know it is. The lack of actual coverage is all I need to know to stop funding it.

43 posted on 2/12/2024, 8:09:51 AM by fuzzylogic (welfare state = sharing of poor moral choices among everybody)

"You aren't a real conservative unless you submit your entire will and soul to TRUMP"

quote:

To: RandFan; All

From the article: “Buried in the bill’s text is an impeachment time bomb for the next Trump presidency if he tries to stop funding the war in Ukraine.”

Hey Zeepers,

How does it feel to be in bed with Schumer, McConnell, Pelosi, Romney, Biden and all the other NeverTrumpers?

And you claim to be Conservatives? What a joke!

46 posted on 2/12/2024, 8:20:04 AM by bimboeruption (“Less propaganda would be appreciated.” JimRob 12-2-2023)

quote:

To: dforest

quote:

quote:

It’s amazing how many outright traitors have managed to find their way into elected office.
And on to this websire. They come in the form of Joe Biden supporting Zeepers.

You are a g****** liar I despise Joe biden just as I despise your stupid offensive posts against your fellow freepers.

I am a die hard supporter of president Donald J Trump and he never abandoned our allies and our national security around the world nor will he when he is re-elected.

Do you for one second believe that Donald Trump would cut off military support for Israel it’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard in my life.

52 posted on 2/12/2024, 9:08:24 AM by Williams (Stop Tolerating The Intolerant)

They only read the headlines. No deeper understanding is needed.

quote:

The Dems always and I mean ALWAYS find a way to outsmart the GOP..see by the Dems putting this provision in the bill tells me that they know Trump is going to win the election otherwise whats the point of putting it in they are already looking for ways to impeach Trump before he even wins

58 posted on 2/12/2024, 10:25:47 AM by Sarah Barracuda

They only read the headlines.

quote:

How can it be constitutional to name one person specifically?

59 posted on 2/12/2024, 10:30:23 AM by Fledermaus (Is it me, or all of a sudden have the buried trolls come out on FR like cicadas? It's all noise.)

Second thread, Mitch McConnell and Senate RINOs Help Pass Ukraine Funding Package that Includes Language for Automatic Impeachment if Trump Terminates Funding for Ukraine War! posted by freeper Kazan

"Why are these people so obsessed with not allowing a war of aggression land grab next to some of our closest allies!?"

quote:

To: Kazan

There is SOMETHING behind this Ukraine business that we don’t know about.
From the 2019 impeachment, to the Vindman brothers, to a provision that the next president couldn’t pull us out of NATO, to all the politicians taking pictures with the Olive God Zelensky, to the flag pins, to the flag draped across the dais in the House chamber, to the hair-on-fire reactions to some funding being eliminated. Now an impeachment trigger to FUNDING.

Nothing is this important.

But SOMETHING is REALLY important to the Ruling Oligarchy.

Something that we can’t know about, but we just have to keep paying for. And it happened during the Obama years. Something’s definitely up.

3 posted on 2/12/2024, 10:18:30 AM by cotton1706

Finally, we Millennials are off the hook, the Zoomers are getting all the blame now!

quote:

To: Kazan

Its an absolutely childish maneuver. These idiots don’t even read the bills. Its their filthy, gay-porn-film-making, Gen Z staff who clearly write this crap

No future Congress can be automatically bound to impeach by this congress. Its asinine

24 posted on 2/12/2024, 10:30:09 AM by PGR88

THE REDS

quote:

To: cotton1706

quote:

Democrats articulated a novel theory of impeachment, based on Trump’s refusal to spend money from the USAI Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative.

As you suggest, there is another purpose being served by sending this money "to Ukraine." The desperate fervor and convoluted claims about its importance and their illegal attempt to bind, not just a future President, but a future Congress, makes this clear.

The question is who is getting paid off as a result of these promised Ukraine funds, and why. It makes me wonder if the mystery benefifiaries incude Red China or Red Chinese assets.

30 posted on 2/12/2024, 10:33:21 AM by SamuraiScot

Holy poo poo, they almost get it. Yes, a lot of the funding it designed to be spent on our own defense contractors. This is not an "or somebody" situation, this is the goddamn Military Industrial Complex in action.

quote:

To: SamuraiScot

quote:

The question is who is getting paid off as a result of these promised Ukraine funds, and why. It makes me wonder if the mystery benefifiaries incude Red China or Red Chinese assets.

Yes, it’s likely a money-laundering thing as well. Wasn’t it Anthony Blinken who recently said something along the lines of “don’t you realize this money is being spent in the United States??”

So it’s being sent out to them, and then comes back somehow to fill pockets, of defense contractors, of political parties, of politicians...of somebody...which is why they refused to have an audit of the funds.

33 posted on 2/12/2024, 10:37:16 AM by cotton1706

Put on your tin foil hats folks. If you double layer it, it'll be safe for you to visit randomnote's user page.

quote:

To: cotton1706

It's no ordinary evil. The Ukraine is more than a money laundering/child trafficking/organ harvesting/US biowarfare labs hub. It seems to have much greater imortance as if it is the Deep State's Pentagon. But wait, there's more!

There's a book published in 1997 which says that it's a 'keystone' to National Security for Europe.

quote:

Keystone in the Arch: Ukraine in the Emerging Security Environment of Central and Eastern Europe

Sherman W. Garnett

The appearance of an independent Ukraine is one of the most dramatic aspects of the new political geography of Europe. This book examines the importance of an independent and stable Ukraine for the future stability of Europe.

Published March 01, 1997

by Washington, DC: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, 1997

https://carnegieendowment.org/1997/03/01/keystone-in-arch-ukraine-in-emerging-security-environment-of-central-and-eastern-europe-pub-195

I think Europe's 'stability' is code for the successful creation of the one world government the hive known as UN/NATO/WEF/WHO etc (all one organization with different storefronts) and it's lethal desire to destroy nations and rule over the remains (slaves). So their aspirations to rule the world are thwarted by Russia - they need Putin taken out of the way for their plans for world dominion to work. Note how the book is by the 'Carnegie Endowment for International Peace'. It's will be VERY peaceful if 'One World' overlords rule the world and finally 'break' slaves.

Beyond that, the Ukraine seems to have housed some serious nest of evil even before Hitler rose to power, with some saying the Nazi's based some of their ideology on 'practices' they witnessed in the Ukraine. In one anecdote, when Germany was invading the region they found such gore they had it documented so they would not be blamed for it. The Ukraine is still home to Banderas' Nazi sympathizers (Banderites). There are national celebrations for Nazism. When some in America objected to Biden's 'need' to fund the corrupt/evil ruling powers in the Ukraine by pointing to the Azov Nazi's, the Ukraine integrated that Nazi group into their own national gaurd. See? Nazi's 'disappeared' and somehow the Ukrainian National Guard received in influx of recruits.

57 posted on 2/12/2024, 11:10:08 AM by ransomnote (IN GOD WE TRUST)

Complete nuttery in action

quote:

To: MikelTackNailer

quote:

Just when they were saying I was an idiot equating Ukraine’s ruling party with Nazis you proved it true. Awesome. Can you tell us who’s actually manipulating Biden puppet?

Biden is 'owned' by multiple nations on a variety of levels.

China has a deep state like we do. China's deep state 'owns' him along with the European network of deepstaters you could call the UN/WEF/NATO/WHO etc. Everyone has blackmail on him, but they needed him to get hands on US treasury, so there was a time when he felt like he was in control.

Even little perv Zelensky had dirt on Biden. It would be easier to name an international power that DIDN'T own

88 posted on 2/12/2024, 9:51:29 PM by ransomnote (IN GOD WE TRUST)

One from the third thread, Mitch McConnell and Senate RINOs Help Pass Ukraine Funding Package that Includes Language for Automatic Impeachment if Trump Terminates Funding posted by freeper Enlightened1

accusation / confession

quote:

To: Vaduz

The point of impeaching Trump if he defunded the Ukraine war is moot. The democrats will never, ever allow him to take office. Their complete control of the country is at stake and they can’t leave it up to the voters.

10 posted on 2/12/2024, 1:18:13 PM by pawpawrick (I had a life once but my job ate it)

A whopper from the fourth thread, J.D. Vance Finds ‘Impeachment Time Bomb’ Aimed at Trump in Ukraine Aid Bill posted by freeper bitt

quote:

To: bitt

So if Ukraine’s Nazis go nuts and start gassing Jews, old and infirm, or whomever, Trump could not discontinue sending them money.

Or if their troops went savage and killed, raped and burned everything in their path.

I am certainly not a Constitutional lawyer or expert, but I believe the Constitution gives certain powers to the president and we have had several cases lately in which the courts held that the Constitution can only be changed by a process, not by a simple law.In short, the clause in the proposed budget is a blatant attempt to prevent president Trump from exercising his Constitutional duty to manage foreign affairs.

Note that the Constitution specifically states that oily the president shall manage foreign affairs.

15 posted on 2/12/2024, 6:48:25 PM by old curmudgeon (There is no situation so bad that the government can not make worse)

And one last post from the fifth thread, Sen. JD Vance tells Tucker about massive effort to stop $60 billion Ukraine bill with poison pill for Trump in it posted by freeper SeekAndFind

the Ukraine

quote:

This has gone way too far.

The Ukraine is not an American ally.

Heck, it’s not even a friend.

4 posted on 2/13/2024, 12:29:22 PM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either opinion, or satire, or both.)

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Funny because after the war Mosby became a decent republican, a friend of Grant, and even investigated fraud against Natives, and spoke against the confederacy.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Vahakyla posted:

Funny because after the war Mosby became a decent republican, a friend of Grant, and even investigated fraud against Natives, and spoke against the confederacy.

Worse than that; he admitted they fought for slavery and, crucially, they were wrong to have done so.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
"I am a die hard supporter of president Donald J Trump and he never abandoned our allies and our national security around the world nor will he when he is re-elected."

Who are the Kurds? Must not be important.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas impeached by House Republicans

quote:

To: Tench_Coxe

Not a single Democrat voted to impeach Mayorkas. GOP should run on this in the Fall and connect every stinking Democrat to the illegal alien invasion.

4 posted on 2/14/2024, 12:37:51 AM by Dan in Wichita

quote:

To: Dan in Wichita

True. Like their closeness to the former President Joe Biden and phrases praising his reign, they have to be stuck on Mayorkas and his border crimes like Tar Babies.

Note: I looked a little into the future about “former.” We know it will be that way.

52 posted on 02/13/2024 5:15:58 PM PST by frank ballenger (There's a battle outside and it's raging. It'll soon shake your windows and rattle your walls.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]

quote:

GOVENOR ABBOTT WILL DOWN AS ONE OF THE GREAT AMERICANS OF ALL TIME.

9 posted on 2/14/2024, 12:41:01 AM by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GFLOBALISM ! AMERICA, COWBOY UP!)

quote:

Now the Senate gets to hold a trial and vote. Enough of these clowns are up for reelection that the final vote could get interesting. Failing to remove this disaster tells people loud and clear how corrupt the U.S. Senate is. Reform is required. A six year term in office for a senator is too long. State legislatures need to call for a constitutional convention to enact such reforms to reduce the term of a U.S. Senator to four years, and limit fund raising to contributions only from the state or congressional district.

12 posted on 02/13/2024 4:42:20 PM PST by Dr. Franklin ("A republic, if you can keep it." )

quote:

GOOD! Now, is he fired, or does he have to be convicted in the Senate like the President?

17 posted on 02/13/2024 4:44:55 PM PST by telescope115 (I NEED MY SPACE!!! 🔭)

quote:

To: telescope115

I should have read the comments before I posted…..

22 posted on 02/13/2024 4:47:15 PM PST by telescope115 (I NEED MY SPACE!!! 🔭)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: coalminersson

since the last such Cabinet impeachment was in 1870’s, this will go into the history books. i congratulate the House R’s for sticking together and doing more than yak-yakking. this helps consolidate support for the party out in the hinterlands since immigration is the #1 concern across the fruited plain. so more than symbolic, in my book.

34 posted on 2/14/2024, 12:54:43 AM by avital2 ("n)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

This was a legitimate impeachment. The man refused to enforce the law. In fact, he worked against the law.

40 posted on 2/14/2024, 12:57:57 AM by gitmo

quote:

"Let the Senate try it and explain why they are in favor of an invasion of the United Stated."

Senate RATS and Rinos have already shown themselves for the traitors they are on this issue, over and over. And clueless Republican voters will vote for the same Rino traitors if they're not primaried, and removed for a better candidate, just to keep the seat Republican.
43 posted on 2/14/2024, 1:01:10 AM by mass55th (“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” ― John Wayne)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

The senate trial will reveal that Majorkas is a filthy conniving foreign pig.

He was put in charge of immigration by the Quisling Puppet Biden even though Majorkas himself came here as an illegal alien.

That’s right. Biden put an illegal alien in charge of DHS and immigration. He should be deported back to Cuba. /spit

65 posted on 2/14/2024, 1:35:53 AM by Flavious_Maximus (Tony Fauci will be put on death row and die of COVID!)

quote:

To: Dr. Franklin

I sound like a Broken Record, but I’ve been preaching for-EVER that another attack on America IS coming, and will make 9/11 look like a day in the park.

And, it’ll happen on a ‘republican’ watch. Bet on it.

I’m usually right, but in this case I PRAY that I’m wrong. But I kinda doubt it. :(

94 posted on 2/14/2024, 2:02:15 PM by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have, 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 75 | View Replies]

Gonna assume the source is just an over exaggeration, but there have been other artifacts on mainstream media about how Trump plans to mass deport anyone browner than a paper bag over the last week. Anywho, here is some more unsarcastic bloodlust and white replacement theory for the books.
Trump 'working on a military roundup of immigrants in blue states'

X, the everything app posted:

@LeadingReport

BREAKING: Former President Trump is allegedly working on a military roundup of immigrants by activating a private red-state army that would go into blue states, deporting millions, including immigrants who protested Israel’s invasion of Gaza, according to Stephen Miller.

quote:

hes awesome...vp?

3 posted on 2/14/2024, 2:53:31 AM by Recovering Ex-hippie (The 2020 election Trump victory determines the fate f America and Freedom.)

quote:

To: Recovering Ex-hippie

hes awesome...vp?

I’d love to see Stephen Miller succeed President Trump in 2028.

He’d be perfect to carry on the MAGA torch.

BTW, he was on Human Events with Jack Posobiec today:

Enjoy:

https://rumble.com/v4d85rr-human-events-daily-w-jack-posobiecs-02-13-2024.html

50 posted on 02/13/2024 7:56:29 PM PST by edie1960 (7)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

quote:

Make the decision.
Execute the decision.
No ifs, ands, or buts.

Politicians and media people who try to get in the way should be subjected to a vicious level of lawfare. Ruin them. Show the Democrats what we have learned.

8 posted on 02/13/2024 6:56:36 PM PST by ClearCase_guy

quote:

There’s only one way the DS is going to let Trump back in office...

And that’s only if Trump IS DS.

13 posted on 02/13/2024 6:58:51 PM PST by Safrguns

quote:

To: Safrguns

DS isn’t ultimate power nor authority on that, God is. If God sees best (for mankind seeing how way off track many are) for Trump to get in, he will. If God sees best for mankind in US and around the world to suffer increasingly more under the forces of evil, He may allow that pressure for a time. Ultimately at some point evil will be wiped out. God said so.

69 posted on 02/14/2024 4:01:27 AM PST by b4me
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies ]

quote:

If IMMIGRANTS broke the law the get deported...

Insurrection and crimes against our government is against the law...

The IMMIGRANTS knew that and swore to uphold the laws before they came here...

and agreed that they understood they would be deported...

and would have signed a document to that effect...

16 posted on 02/13/2024 7:00:07 PM PST by Tennessee Nana

quote:

To: Tennessee Nana

I would absolutely, with no hesitation, drop a dime on any illegal aliens I knew of.

57 posted on 02/13/2024 8:55:14 PM PST by rlmorel ("The stigma for being wrong is gone, as long as you're wrong for the right side." (Clarice Feldman))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

quote:

Stephen Miller has been one of the best (if not the best) hires made by Trump. Miller should have had a full cabinet level position in the Trump administration.

I remember Miller getting interrogated by Chris “Barney Rubble” Mathews on MSDNC, and he ripped Mathews apart, piece by piece, line by line. Mathews was speechless and practically whimpering into the camera. A shapeless blob of a man.

Miller would be excellent as the director of DHS.

25 posted on 2/14/2024, 3:04:05 AM by Flavious_Maximus (Tony Fauci will be put on death row and die of COVID!)

quote:

Once again crap that is insane and will never happen.
The Biden supporters are so desperate that they see invisible secret red state private armies ready to serve Trump and rise up in civil war. TDS is a disease that is evidently even untreatable by Fauci. These made up stories will eventually lead to civil unrest, fueling the Dem’s hopes for martial law.

43 posted on 2/14/2024, 3:22:13 AM by Waverunner

quote:

Why deport them? They’re free fertilizer, dig mass graves wherever you find them. America’s topsoil could do with the nitrogen, and it would serve as an object lesson to anyone who was considering joining the invasion.

[/Sarc]

52 posted on 2/14/2024, 4:14:06 AM by Paal Gulli

quote:

In addition to multiple FED GOV agencies being tasked with the deportation of millions of illegal aliens, contractors, like the company formerly named Blackwater... not a red state army, per se, may be contracted out by the Trump Administration.

Blackwater or a similar contractor was hired by the Bush Administration to pull security in New Orleans when the big hurricane hit, because lawless looters went to work on the city, and local law enforcement were either nonexistent, or were so diminished to be ineffectual to stop the crime.

65 posted on 2/14/2024, 5:52:33 AM by freepersup (“Those who conceal crimes are preparing to commit new ones.” ~Vuk Draskovic~)

quote:

The democrats have used a very successful strategy and many here at FR have fallen victim to it as well. The goal is to flood the country to gain permanent politcal dominance of the left. To do that they have to “Replace” traditional Americans or at least make them a minority in their own land that their fathers built. Any sane person would fight this. So they make it an emotional matter. Very easy, just focus on the illegal children and to lesser extent women. Whenever a story comes up about, say a 12000 strong migrant caravan of almost all military aged males or MS-13 gang members sneaking over people start to look at it as an invasion. Then the MSM focuses on some snot nosed toddler crying or a mother crawling under razor wire. Immediately all resistance melts as people switch off their logic circuits and become emotional. Dems win again. IMG-9270
71 posted on 2/14/2024, 1:09:03 PM by Phoenix8

quote:

To: Phoenix8

Phoenix, your post at #71 is spot on. We’ve become a unique mass suicide dying from (literally) millions of slow cuts of best intentions. What boggles me is how the Republican elitists are deluding themselves with their own definitive eradication barreling down on them.

Which tells us those elitists “reaching across the aisle” are traitors, purposely sacrificing constituents, patriotic allies and all pretenses of morality for power, money and the belief they’ll be insulated from the repercussions of their lust for power and wealth.

I think their reaching across the aisle, in the end, won’t even get them a “reach-around”, just a funny walk on their way to the big ruts where dozers rev ready to fill the earth back in while the gun smoke wisps away like their foolish expectations.

79 posted on 2/14/2024, 3:57:56 PM by MikelTackNailer (Our rights come from God not government. If we don't stand with Him we can't expect His support.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 71 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Democrat Suozzi wins special election to replace Santos in New York posted by freeper Coronal

Ah yes, he was merely distasteful

quote:

To: Coronal

As distasteful as Santos is, it was a HUGE!!! mistake by the Stupid Party to drive him out.

6 posted on 2/13/2024, 7:21:04 PM by Nervous Tick ("First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people...": ISLAM is the problem!)

Bracing themselves, just in case.

quote:

To: bantam

Intentional. They followed one bad candidate up with another. They will intentionally lose the House this year just in case Trump is allowed to win.

17 posted on 2/13/2024, 7:27:58 PM by Major Matt Mason (To solve the Democrat problem, the RINO problem must first be solved.)

quote:

Comment #18 Removed by Moderator

So, so, so close, they're almost there.

quote:

To: Coronal

What people in this forum don’t seem capable of seeing is that we aren’t turning out our own voters or winning independent voters because we are constantly negative & no longer offer up much of a vision. The one thing I know that I’ll encounter here during elections, etc. is defeatism. Who in the hell wants to vote for that? That doesn’t turn out our voters or win over independents. I’m staunch conservative & even I am getting tired of listening to it. The real reason people are voting with their feet is because that attitude doesn’t inspire anybody, it depresses them. The one thing you need to win an election is for voters to feel inspired. You definitely don’t want them depressed. Why? Because it will depress the vote. Which is what happened....again....because you didn’t figure it out the first couple times. The defeatist types have become the loudest voice & are a bunch of boner killers! Hate to be so blunt, but....🤔🙄😬

25 posted on 2/13/2024, 7:50:26 PM by redheadedshannon

Deeeeeep Staaaaaaaaate

quote:

To: Leaning Right

quote:

Yet more evidence of why today’s GOP is called the Stupid Party.

No they are the controlled opposition. They are controlled by the Democrats & the Deep State gangsters. We just ignorantly believed they were the Stupid Party. But the truth finally came out when we elected Donald John Trump, and realized that these people hate their own base.

32 posted on 2/13/2024, 9:23:07 PM by Robert DeLong

redheadedshannon is scary but continues to almost get it.

quote:

To: hcmama

I think we also depend on President Trump too much. Too many on our side seem to think things can get turned in a better direction by one person. He was President for 4 years, if it was as easy as electing one guy, it’d be done. We needed a whole new team of real conservative/non-establishment/MAGA philosophy elected officials: President/Executive Officers, House Speaker/Majority Leader/Whip, Senate Majority Leader/Whip, State Governors/Legislature majorities, County Commisions/Mayors/City Councils & Originalist Conservative/Strict Constructionist appointments to all levels of the judicial branch. One man alone was never going to be enough. Too many people on our side have become lazy & thought that they could leave the heavy lifting to one guy.

There’s a definite side effect to conservative voters feeling solely inspired by Trump alone & not seeing it as a broader movement beyond him: increasingly, they aren’t showing up to vote for other elected offices. I don’t think they are the least bit aware that they are handicapping him, us & themselves. Suddenly, around 2018, significant numbers of Republican & conservative voters have been sitting out/ignoring/boycotting election races not involving Trump. They bought into an us vs establishment mentality to a degree that the folks mainly being injured by it was us.

There has also been a tribe on our side that believes that because Democrats cheat, all elections are corrupt & have unknowingly convinced many on our side not to bother voting. They don’t seem capable of grasping that they’re actions are the very thing ensuring election losses. So frustrating. I hate being tied to defeatists! 🙄

46 posted on 2/14/2024, 1:33:16 PM by redheadedshannon

A second thread, Dems flip seat as Suozzi wins crucial special congressional election in New York to replace Republican George Santos posted by freeper SeekAndFind

Free will is an illusion, you say? A bold stance for a freeper. Oh, wait, you aren't saying that, are you.

quote:

To: shanover

quote:

The GOP is worthless. They are purposely giving away house seats. That seat in NY and the last one in FLA were easily winnable.

Time to end this farce and illusion that we have a choice.

12 posted on 2/13/2024, 7:36:56 PM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)

Once again, the accusation / confession pipeline in action

quote:

To: dfwgator

Time to end the farce that we have elections.

25 posted on 2/13/2024, 7:51:35 PM by mewzilla (Never give up; never surrender!)

"People should not be allowed to vote in elections."

quote:

To: rdcbn1

No. It’s called early voting, mail-in ballots. The system is rigged, period.

36 posted on 2/13/2024, 8:04:13 PM by alstewartfan (Amy Barrett and John Roberts are enemies of America and it's Constitution. )

lol, rofl, roflmao

quote:

To: alstewartfan

Republicans are free to early vote of mail in as well. They just aren’t motivated to vote as a party since 2016. If this continues, 2024 will be ugly.

48 posted on 2/13/2024, 8:35:58 PM by napscoordinator (DeSantis is a beast! Florida is the freest state in the country! )

A real and plausible theory, not counting the whole "the entire nation is pissed off at republicans for Roe" thing. Trump poo poo on her really badly after her loss as well.

quote:

To: FreeReign

In response to a question (might have been a campaign interview), Maxi Pillup said something along the lines of, if Trump were to be criminally convicted on any of the counts against him, she would no longer vote for him, or support him, as the Republican POTUS candidate.

Rudy Giuliani, getting not the same but similar lawfare treatment as Trump, on his local NYC talk show doing a phone interview with Maxi Pillup, questioned her about this RINO-like statement. She did not retract it or explain it to Giuliani’s total satisfaction (This Guy heard the interaction and immediately recognized: She’s avoiding the question! She isn’t bothering to try to erase the impression of being a Trump-hating squish!), because a few days later, while still claiming to support Pillup, Giuliani on his radio show candidly admitted to not being satisfied by her answer during his interview, and was vowinh to try to interview her again to get a better answer.

Perhaps local Republicans in New York were put off by Mazi’s seeming naiveté, being that she is giving more than 0 percent credence to the Trump-hating actions of George Soros-supported bug-city DAs and of Biden’s DOJ Special Counsels.

64 posted on 2/14/2024, 12:03:22 AM by one guy in new jersey

Meanwhile, the tin foil squad is still at it

quote:

NY has converted every system in the voting system to the vote fraud system. It use to have the normal secure policies, but it was all converted in a very short time. It was even discovered that they have their voter registration data base rigged so they can add people on election day without it being obviously visible.

All their election are rigged now.

71 posted on 2/14/2024, 2:24:22 AM by Revel

quote:

Majority of USA citizens voting for Democrats, shows we’re already in bad times and will get worse. I really hope it’s all cheating because I don’t want to believe Americans are this utterly stupid.

92 posted on 2/14/2024, 4:05:48 AM by mikelets456

what is he even saying here

quote:

To: rdcbn1

The primary objective of many in the GOP — an objective far above anything and everything else — is to get re-elected. Why not get paid — and paid well — for cowering in the face of pure evil personified: the Democrat/Communist Party? Beats working for a living while paralyzed with fear of the Left as many American women and “men” do every hour of every day.

133 posted on 2/14/2024, 8:03:29 AM by glennaro (Never give up ... never give in ... never surrender ... and enjoy every minute of doing so.)

It took 134 posts and thirteen hours for someone to finally discuss the elephant in the room.

quote:

To: hcmama

quote:

It is so frustrating. Republican positions on immigration the economy resonate with the public.

Not as much as abortion rights resonate with women. The GOP keeps thinking that women are going to get over the Dobbs decision. That’s not going to happen. Until reasonable access to abortion is the law of the land, the GOP is going to continue to get wiped out. Democrats are over-performing everywhere.

134 posted on 2/14/2024, 8:11:06 AM by snarkybob

A third thread, this time a vanity titled Gotta hand it to Democrats posted by freeper MountainWalker

OP posted:

Democrats never stop subverting their enemies, ever. They successfully flipped a seat from a swing district because they conned enough fools in the loser party to vote to expel George Santos. Meanwhile, Cori Bush is under DOJ investigation for embezzling campaign funds. Is there any talk of her expulsion? LOL. She's not even in a seat that they could possibly lose. They basically ended any Biden impeachment last night. Mayorkas could no longer be impeached if the vote were held today.

Johnson has been functionally the same as McCarthy, but since Gaetz wanted to humiliate McCarthy for not scuttling an ethics investigation into him, he led the charge to toss him out. It's no surprise he resigned his seat too. Democrats would never have done this, ever, and certainly weren't going to bail out McCarthy.

Democrats are like incarcerated convicts constantly looking for any weaknesses in their adversaries defenses to exploit in order to break out or at least make life a living hell for them. Their scheming doesn't end on election day. It's constant. And just because they lose an election doesn't mean they pack it in for 2 years. "Trump wins the election? Let's call him a Russian asset and tie him up with impeachment investigations. Our voters don't turn out? Then let's make it election month." They never quit thinking of creative ideas to maximize their advantage.

Republicans, meanwhile, approach politics with all the seriousness of 5th grade schoolgirls - petty squabbles, going rogue on votes for notoriety in conservative media or even left-wing media like Ken Buck.

November will be an interesting test of Democrats machinery. If Trump has only a small advantage over a corrupt invalid who can no longer draw a clock or speak in complete sentences, he's going to lose. They can close manageable gaps with their ballot operations.

quote:

quote:

To: BobL

quote:

When the Dems start rounding up our side for the ‘camps’, and don’t fool yourselves, that’s how it ends, as that is how its ALWAYS ended when a party filled with HATRED wins absolute power, we can thank our PURISTS for that.

I agree.
Suozzi distanced himself from Biden but Democrats did not get upset about it because they want to win. And progressives supported Suozzi despite their disagreement with him on Israel.

They are practical and we are purists, which is why they win and we lose

7 posted on 2/14/2024, 5:02:34 AM by nbenyo

No they are purists, but they’ve mastered the art of tactical lying. They talk like moderates and vote like the goose-stepping communists once elected. Our reps talk like atilla the hun before the election and turn into Jonah Goldberg after the election.

8 posted on 2/14/2024, 5:10:11 AM by MountainWalker

Seize the means of gender identity -- Marx

quote:

To: nbenyo

We lost perhaps when the Neo-cons took over during the Bush family era. Republicans became fixated on the bottom line and wars.

Meanwhile the Dems just continued dirty fighting, to open the border, control education (even more) to get CRT and other Marxist ideals like trans rights pushed.

They won the minds of our youth while we briefly got good 401k plans which you see how long that lasted.

13 posted on 2/14/2024, 5:20:13 AM by Phoenix8

THE CABAL

quote:

To: MountainWalker

They’re not stupid. They’re all compromised in one way or another because almost every elected Republican has joined the cabal, and they have as much dirt on them as any Democrat. When you see people from the so called Freedom Caucus in the House do a half assed investigation into the other side they give us a lot of smoke but no fire. They’re either protecting themselves or their buddies on the other side of the aisle.

We need to face reality. The GOP is gone! It’s a fantasy that we’ll be able to primary every RINO, and even the party hierarchy is controlled by the establishment. The rank and file conservative voter, which is by far the largest voting bloc in the GOP, is being told by its party to go buzz off. There’s a reason many of us have a feeling of impending doom for our country.

18 posted on 2/14/2024, 5:32:44 AM by dowcaet

Gettin kinda panicky in here

quote:

It doesn’t matter at this point. With all the thousands of foreign sleeper cells in the USA, they are just waiting for the signal to turn Washington DC into a giant waste land.

It isn’t Global Warming that will destroy the world by 2030.

The American empire is going to collapse before then. It is going to be a chaotic freefall, anarchy, pestilence and death in EVERY state. Stay away from the urban centers. The cities will be ground zero for the zombie apocalypse.

21 posted on 2/14/2024, 5:47:21 AM by Flavious_Maximus (Tony Fauci will be put on death row and die of COVID!)

Finishing up this post with unexpected and candid realtalk

quote:

Our problems aren't just with the Republicans. It's with most of us.

We claim to choose capitalism over communism, then we sent our manufacturing, technology, and money to a communist nation that had already stolen our military secrets. Oh yes we did, by choosing the cheaper communist made products over "Made in USA" to save a few pennies. Now they're using our money and technology to build up their infrastructure and military while our infrastructure is crumbling and we needed to raise the debt limit just to service the interest on our loans.

We say we love our Veterans, yet we chose Chinese slave labor over our own Vets. Now we have a major Vet suicide and homeless problem.

We put down the young generation as cellar dwellers, yet we're the ones who sent the high paying jobs out of the country with our buying habits. Now our kids are angry and rioting, but what did we think was going to happen?

We want Trump to save us, but then we continue to pay the mainstream media that continually lies about him for the privilege of being entertained by them, and we continue to buy products from tech firms that are actively working to suppress him and us rather than find alternatives.

We talk about how the government is weaponizing the government agencies against us, yet we still trust them to utilize the DEA for the sole purpose of fighting drugs. What's worse, we want the government to continue to spend billions a year fighting drugs, even as that same government's open border policies are allowing the drugs to flood the country in the first place.

We support the WOD, but we see any restrictions on smoking or alcohol as an infringement on our personal freedoms.

And then we threaten the left with our 80 billion bullets and challenge them to "try that in a small town", but the for sale signs go up as soon as they get anywhere near our small towns.

They have figured out by now that we're paper tigers. We can't even boycott the media that is lying about us and inciting violence against us, yet we think we're ready for CWII.

Not all of us, but you know who you are.

So maybe the problem isn't that the Republicans aren't representing us. Maybe the problem is that they are representing us only too well.

46 posted on 2/14/2024, 3:39:14 PM by TwelveOfTwenty (Will whoever keeps asking if this country can get any more insane please stop?)