Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

fuckin sweet dee rear end single

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ryan binkey

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Hatebag posted:

yeah I'm sure the kid whose dad is from a long line of whoremongers and landlords and whose mom is a trafficked woman is going to turn out real cool and regular

A long line of whoremongers? A trafficked woman? *looks at post history to find 1 million posts in the Trump Megathread* ah ok

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

A long line of whoremongers? A trafficked woman? *looks at post history to find 1 million posts in the Trump Megathread* ah ok

yes, I've done the research! his grandfather made his money running a brothel. epstein introduced melania to him, so that's an inference

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Whoremongers in the lineage? More than one?? Well, I gotta say, this changes everything. Nobody in America could vote for someone with such improprieties

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

If you’re ever in Seattle you should really check out the Pike Place Whore Market

People say it’s a tourist trap but it’s really interesting to watch the whoremongers ply their trade

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Whore Foods? More like Whore Paycheck as I like to call it!!!

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
the term is sexworkermonger, bigot

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

Smythe posted:

you've heard of the square deal. the new deal. well here's something real.. the Beast MEAL : free BEASTLY BITES, food for ALL AMERICANS, on your table, every night. SECURE THE BAG with 100 PERCENT FREE Mr. Beast Feastables and Beast Burgers on every corner, nationwide. VOTE BEAST

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

junior and eric are both morons but what about ivanka

best friends with Chelsea Clinton, certified moron

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I would be friends with somebody whose mom can and does have people killed

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.
Barron is the Leto II to Trump's Paul

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Uh... yeah! He's that!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i hope TRIM wins and murders every american

dont pretend you dont deserve your reality show despot

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Weka posted:

I'm hoping for Trump 2. What are the Trump children up to these days?

The inheritor of TRUMP will be a 57 year old used car dealer from Jacksonville claiming to be supernaturally channeling trump.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bushiz posted:

The inheritor of TRUMP will be a 57 year old used car dealer from Jacksonville claiming to be supernaturally channeling trump.

He will be the harm reduction candidate over Malia Obama

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

In Training posted:

He will be the harm reduction candidate over Malia Obama

Petty on the nose for Obama to name his daughter bad AI

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Bushiz posted:

Possibly, they also could be claiming to actually BE Trump, post MedBed/Surgery/Cloning/Other-QAnon-Nonsense.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bushiz posted:

Won't You TrumPimai Neighbor?

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Possibly, they also could be claiming to actually BE Trump, post MedBed/Surgery/Cloning/Other-QAnon-Nonsense.

the false donalds

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

We’ll have to do highlander but you get to be president instead of mortal

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Megamissen posted:

the false donalds

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

One More Fat Nerd posted:

There's gonna be like six guys like that and they all kill each other while the used car dealer sneaks to the top.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I was at a sparsely attended Super Bowl party yesterday and when the RFK jr commercial came on this one lady goes "RFK Jr put his hand down the back of my pants at an environmental event I organized."

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I was at a sparsely attended Super Bowl party yesterday and when the RFK jr commercial came on this one lady goes "RFK Jr put his hand down the back of my pants at an environmental event I organized."

How presidential!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

super sweet best pal posted:

How presidential!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

JFK was a sex creep as well

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

after his first wife killed herself (or before, I can't remember) it came out that he kept a fuckboi diary in which he rated all the women he cheated on his wife with.

I don't know how that hasn't come out yet as a thing this year; it was p. big news back when it was discovered.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://nypost.com/2013/09/08/rfk-jr-s-sex-diary-of-adultery/

quote:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. grappled with what he called his biggest defect — “my lust demons” — while keeping a scorecard of more than two dozen conquests, according to his secret diary.

The thick, red journal was found in their home by his wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, who, distraught over their impending divorce and Kennedy’s serial philandering, committed suicide last year.

A copy of the 398 pages, reviewed by The Post, details RFK Jr.’s daily activities, speeches, political activism, and the lives of his six children in the year 2001.

But they also record the names of women — with numbers from 1 to 10 next to each entry.

The codes corresponded to sexual acts, with 10 meaning intercourse, Mary told a confidant.

There are 37 women named in the ledger, 16 of whom get 10s.

On Nov. 13, 2001, RFK Jr. records a triple play. The separate encounters — code 10, 3, and 2 — occur the same day he attended a black-tie fund-raiser at the Waldorf-Astoria for Christopher Reeve’s charity, where he sat next to the paralyzed “Superman” star, magician David Blaine and comic Richard Belzer.

It was a hectic month for Kennedy, who traveled to ­Toronto, Louisiana, and Washington, DC — and listed at least one woman’s name on 22 different dates, including 13 consecutive days.

The diary is laced with Kennedy’s Catholic guilt over his infidelities, which follow the same pattern of affairs pursued by his uncles, John F. Kennedy, and Ted Kennedy, as well as his own father.

On days without a woman’s name, Kennedy would often write “victory.” This meant he’d triumphantly resisted sexual temptation, according to a source close to Richardson.

“After daddy died I struggled to be a grown-up . . . I felt he was watching me from heaven. Every time I was afflicted with sexual thoughts, I felt a failure. I hated myself. I began to lie — to make up a character who was the hero and leader that I wished I was,” he writes on July 25.

Kennedy writes near the end of his jail sentence that he has a “three-point plan” for “fixing my greatest defect . . . my lust demons.” He doesn’t write down the plan, leaving the subsequent days of the diary blank.

An entry five days later reads “Drove to Cape with Mary and all the kids.” By mid-August, he again records women’s names in the back of his journal.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lol that he was racked with guilt that he betrayed his dead daddy and not his alive (for now) family

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Al! posted:

lol that he was racked with guilt that he betrayed his dead daddy and not his alive (for now) family

he can always get a new family, not a new daddy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

funny that the media doesnt seem to be bringing up "drove his wife to suicide"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

funny that the media doesnt seem to be bringing up "drove his wife to suicide"

yep, they're clearly in the tank for rfk. bastards!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

theyre in the tank for all kennedys despite them being inbread looking failsons.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

"Lust demons" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Al! posted:

theyre in the tank for all kennedys because they're all inbread looking failsons.

ftfy