Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ram dass in hell posted:

can someone post a mobile friendly version so I can read the important post

try accessing the post on twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

He literally posted “im not mad, don’t put it in the papers that I got mad”

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ram dass in hell posted:

can someone post a mobile friendly version so I can read the important post

no

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
i'm former President Gay

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Laterite posted:

i'm former President Gay

Congratulations?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/DPD_/status/1757066924142514348

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Depending on how he pronounces it I feel like wideman or weed man should have been easy for the ack man

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

kathy man

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

people think harvard is a good school. lmao.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

namerology

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

My last name very easily anagrams into a slangly reference to female genitals (as every other kid in middle school figured out very quickly lmao) - and yet I am a cis male. Balls in your court court ack man

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

My last name very easily anagrams into a slangly reference to female genitals (as every other kid in middle school figured out very quickly lmao) - and yet I am a cis male. Balls in your court court ack man

Mr Tunc doxxing himself

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my last name is a common english noun and verb which every stupid person who thinks they are clever i've ever met has felt the need to comment on.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/bryan_johnson/status/1756701124063789251?s=20

Being a billionaire is so loving bad for your brain.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

HashtagGirlboss posted:

- audio log you find in a game where trans womanhood works like zombism next to a corpse slowing growing knee high socks

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/nateb_panic/status/1756361581305147409?s=46&t=yN2HUKS2cFDOnZe71xO5nw

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

my last name is a common english noun and verb which every stupid person who thinks they are clever i've ever met has felt the need to comment on.

Sorry that this upsets you Mr Asslick.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

But very good for your penis, apparently.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

On the one hand, if you're not getting morning wood at least a few times a week you should get checked out and reduce your stress levels.

On the other hand, do not chart your erections. And especially do not share the charts with the public.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nominative_determinism

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

no thanks my terms better

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

oh yea that's the good stuff

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i hear a good long juice cleanse can fix this.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1756883324201754664

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

am i reading this correctly that the weird 46 year old billionaire shared a graph with the internet showing that his dick varies in length between 0 inches and 4.7 inches

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Presumably the drop to zero right at the end is when he took off the device, but yes.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
could've been a cold morning

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

shackleford posted:

am i reading this correctly that the weird 46 year old billionaire shared a graph with the internet showing that his dick varies in length between 0 inches and 4.7 inches

This explains a lot

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

shackleford posted:

You are not reading it correctly, no. Tumescence is based on circumference. This, however, allows us to calculate the diameter of his penis, which is roughly 3.2 cm (1.2 in) when flaccid and 3.85 cm (1.5 in) erect.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

shackleford posted:

if the percentages are what they seem to be then it looks like he can't exceed 5.2 inches

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Paladinus posted:

You are not reading it correctly, no. Tumescence is based on circumference. This, however, allows us to calculate the diameter of his penis, which is roughly 3.2 cm (1.2 in) when flaccid and 3.85 cm (1.5 in) erect.

Is it comfortable to sleep with a dick measuring device on?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Is it comfortable to sleep with a dick measuring device on?

If that's the only thing that stops you, it doesn't matter.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Lol gradenko tt

shackleford posted:

am i reading this correctly that the weird 46 year old goon clicked through to read a graph on the internet showing that that this dick varies in length between 0 inches and 4.7 inches

Mister Bates posted:

I read an article years ago that called Anthem an accidental sequel to Atlas Shrugged because the actual end result of Galt's speech in any realistic world is that an angry mob would tear him and his buddies to pieces

I've never read it but I'm confident that the end result would be nobody paying attention after like 30 seconds

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Patrick bateman has long covid....

StashAugustine posted:

The weirdest of the Trump people were insisting that Biden had secretly rigged the Super Bowl for the Chiefs because Taylor Swift, who is dating a Chiefs player, is vaguely pro-Democrat. Whoever does Bidens Twitter is leaning into that, which might be a little funny if it wasn't for yknow the whole enthusiastically funding ethnic cleansing bjt

What's BJT mean? I assume it's one of the places we're being not nice to atm but which one

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 01:33 on Feb 13, 2024

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I mean "bit" and didn't check the autocorrect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

you'll eat nothing and be happy