Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
I definitely had to laugh at all the random caps from characters who hadn’t logged in for years appearing in space over the last month because of the new launcher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.
large billiam still representing in... r/worldnews???

thanks bill. recruitment is suffering and this will surely be a boon unto our numbers.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

A real boss (baby) move, Bill.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Does the new launcher have a use outside of clearing out my client profiles?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
You should all be ashamed of yourselves

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Sickening posted:

you can log directly into a character instead of going to the character selection screen if you so desire

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Sickening posted:

causing a fresh OS install

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Had a dream, or maybe a nightmare, that I re-subbed and started pulling my poo poo out of asset safety

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Had a dream, or maybe a nightmare, that I re-subbed and started pulling my poo poo out of asset safety

I just had a night were my lungs filled up with slime, and every time I managed a little bit of sleep inbetween coughing fits, I was hit by weird nightmares about my teeth crumbling and falling out, but this is still scarier

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
do not play eve online

stupid game still gives me the occasional nightmare

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

paraphrasing a ping from our fearless leader Dceet, but geese are back in the fold. we're taking a constellation in period basis and should be integrated into the coalition services shortly. glad to be back!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Excited to 'bee' back :D

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Excited to 'bee' back :D

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

paraphrasing a ping from our fearless leader Dceet, but geese are back in the fold. we're taking a constellation in period basis and should be integrated into the coalition services shortly. glad to be back!

gently caress, is it April already?

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Is this real? Do I have to move my stuff again, again, again, again?

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
Get Ready to Learn Delve, Buddy

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Nice meltdown

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
what changed?

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Is this real? Do I have to move my stuff again, again, again, again?

lol eve online

if you’re not spinning ships, you’re moving your poo poo again

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Nice meltdowns

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

all of the necessary people received apologies (whether they're playing or not) and we feel good about it

TerranRaida
Feb 3, 2010

It's true. Geese will be moving into the back end of period basis and taking the OY3-DM pocket and the long chats I've had are finally coming to the light. I'd like to thank the stain lords for their hospitality, but it's time we return home.

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

all of the necessary people received apologies (whether they're playing or not) and we feel good about it

Ah the Hanns Scharff approach

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!

Wow. I didn’t think this would happen

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

is delta still banned?

:lol: :lmao:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

What in the gently caress

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Honestly delve invasions were like clockwork post 2014. When we finally moved in for real this time I didn’t have to move poo poo because all my stuff was already in npc delve.

GSV Fuck Your God
Aug 27, 2003

small-l liberalism
Goongrats to all involved for mending the schism. God bless.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Does this mean I can crab in a hole with geese without leaving delve.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

TerranRaida posted:

It's true. Geese will be moving into the back end of period basis and taking the OY3-DM pocket and the long chats I've had are finally coming to the light. I'd like to thank the stain lords for their hospitality, but it's time we return home.

Holy poo poo piiiiss :honk:

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

We've been dumped!

Just like my abusive ex, we were invited home and showered with love on Valentine's Day, only to be kicked out the moment we took a poo poo on the lawn and threw our half empty beer cans behind the sofa. Well I say, never again!

Stain is for the birds- and we're the birds. 🖕

This was all a big ol prank, we're not joining the imperium. Thank you for playing along, and hey if you wanna wormhole with us, we're always recruiting!

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Why would delta sqad do this?

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

:laffo:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
wouldn't you poo poo in the lake

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.