Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1758196992251920396

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

VideoKid posted:

lol if you think democrat is winning Texas

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Nonsense posted:

lol Trump is a billionaire, the most he stands to have to pay for any of these judgements is less than 10 million, he will have a new trial where the amount owed to Carroll is minimized and that will happen during his presidency.

Lmfao if you think he’s a billionaire. Maybe if you look at all his assets but how many does he own outright and how many are split/have loans?

He still hasn’t put up money for an appeal in the Carrol defamation lawsuit. What’s $90 million to a billionaire?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I don’t think there was anything secret going on. Tucker wanted to flap his gums about how Russia is based and redpilled while Putin just thinks he’s boring.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Grabbing tambo by the nussy

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TranslatedCats/status/1758196981783232514

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

trick shot

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1758166487594909889

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

she has a PhD in feet

just like Jesus

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

fake news
aaraon rupar did not smoke week with friends in high school

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

put the seat down you animals!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bip Roberts posted:

just like Jesus

eh his was revoked when some people poked a few holes in his dissertation

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

fake news

Does that guy have a job or does he just tweet about Trump all day?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ArmedZombie posted:

put the seat down you animals!

The seat is down but the lid is not
I agree with the sentiment though, terlet lids should be closed when they're not being used!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Glumwheels posted:

Lmfao if you think he’s a billionaire. Maybe if you look at all his assets but how many does he own outright and how many are split/have loans?

He still hasn’t put up money for an appeal in the Carrol defamation lawsuit. What’s $90 million to a billionaire?

lmao being a billionaire is not now nor has it ever been about the money. trump is a billionaire because he goes around and does whatever he wants and no one stops him. that’s the true designation of wealth.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
few get to speak with the CIA's elite Wallet Inspector unit

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

so what's the deal with that brand new Russian military asset that's a global security threat or whatever?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

trump is Diogenes in an ill fitting suit and bad spray tan, does what he wants, lives how he pleases, has fans big and small, he’s cracked the code.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

so what's the deal with that brand new Russian military asset that's a global security threat or whatever?

space nukes

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Железный механизм?!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

i love when people get all crazy about EMP pulses or dropping huge rocks from orbit

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Greg Legg posted:

He sucks imo. Hope he can enjoy his grift while it lasts.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

alnilam posted:

The seat is down but the lid is not
I agree with the sentiment though, terlet lids should be closed when they're not being used!

gently caress!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

fake news

He probably called the cops on people that did

Hell, he probably still does

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Greg Legg posted:

imagine having a job and *not* posting about trump all day

couldn't be me

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Joementum posted:

imagine having a job and *not* posting about trump all day

couldn't be me

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

holtemon posted:

My dog would abandon me for a piece of cheese and that's not cool at all

lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol the trees outside my window are budding. It's mid-February

Apr 7, 2003

we really hosed this planet up

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

we really hosed this planet up

speak for yourself, i didn’t do poo poo

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
I'm at work and have managed to avoid doing anything but listen to music and read the forums today. Feels good man, and to be fair I've been very busy since the start of the year and kinda crushing it, I deserve a day of pretending to work.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
actual doctor: "here's some science from other doctors who do science"

empty g: "well i'm no doctor but" *farts loudly into mic*

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Hirsute posted:

I'm at work and have managed to avoid doing anything but listen to music and read the forums today. Feels good man, and to be fair I've been very busy since the start of the year and kinda crushing it, I deserve a day of pretending to work.

they're forcing people back into the office and it's a LOT of people just sitting at empty desks on their phones lmfao

Apr 7, 2003

Hirsute posted:

I post all day long and my review yesterday was about how I've exceeded all expectations since I started here.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

they're forcing people back into the office and it's a LOT of people just sitting at empty desks on their phones lmfao

we are required to be in the office 2 days a week but not everyone has the same days so we are all on Teams with each other despite being in the same building with half of your coworkers lol

Apr 7, 2003

my office is in Baltimore and i've never been there

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
love to waste time and gas commuting so i can use the shittier office internet instead of my comfy home internet to do the same job

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

trump smokes weed and is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

big “stuck in detention on a Saturday afternoon” vibes