Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
When your suggest the Black-American experience doesn't hinge on the words that the almighty white liberal says or does, and that there might be a sort of autonomy: :aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Love to unwind with the Two Minutes' Hate

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

When your suggest the Black-American experience doesn't hinge on the words that the almighty white liberal says or does, and that there might be a sort of autonomy: :aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa:

Is this bad? Should I have an opinion on this?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I feel like AI is winning just by virtue of the garbage sentences humans are starting to produce

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Dokapon Findom posted:

I feel like AI is winning just by virtue of the garbage sentences humans are starting to produce

that's just what the internet does to people

what ai is doing to people is going to take a few years to manifest

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Post bettwrer

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

Post bettwrer

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Have we degenerated to the level of dumb beasts? Must we post turnabout like rival bands of apes?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Regarde Aduck posted:

that's just what the internet does to people

what ai is doing to people is going to take a few years to manifest

What people do to AI is gonna manifest next by winter's thaw.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

RadiRoot posted:

putin ftw!!!

Exactly

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dokapon Findom posted:

Have we degenerated to the level of dumb beasts? Must we post turnabout like rival bands of apes?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Dokapon Findom posted:

yes dumbass

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mr beast is coming to cspam. scared?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

mr beast is coming to cspam. scared?

I invited him.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lpzie posted:

I invited him.

Thank yu

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Yep. Unfortunately Jeff loves genocide and doesn't respect the rulings of international courts

International courts are a joke and I fully expect Seal Team 6 to skyhook me out for stealing ice cream from Lawson

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Dokapon Findom posted:

mankind knew that they cannot change society. So, instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

copy posted:

mankind knew that they cannot change society. So, instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.

I was reading about a crime and one thing that stuck out to me was when the press and whoever else were condemning these guys as animals, one of the victims' family members said actually no, they are men, because only people are capable of that kind of calculated cruelty- it doesn't even enter into an animal's consideration or way of thinking :aaa:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bears will eat animals while they're still alive

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

animals are bad rear end

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

quote:

Buddy and Ollie attacked St. James simultaneously; one chimp initially attacked St. James's face, the other attacked his foot.[7] The sanctuary owner's son-in-law, Mark Carruthers, retrieved a 45-caliber revolver and shot Buddy in the head. Meanwhile, Ollie dragged St. James's body down a walkway. Carruthers followed and killed Ollie by gunshot.[7][3]

The chimpanzees destroyed a majority of St. James's fingers, his left foot, most of his buttocks, both testicles, part of his torso, and parts of his face including his nose and his lips.[7][11][5][12] A paramedic who arrived said, “It looked like a grizzly bear attack.”[3] St. James was transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center after the attack.[11]

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

chimpanzees are terrifying, one of the only animals to reliably make me uneasy

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

titty_baby_ posted:

Bears will eat animals while they're still alive

is that allowed?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Regarde Aduck posted:

is that allowed?

if you do it quickly

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Honestly given their proximity to humans I don't consider chimps animals

Just really potentially dangerous manlets

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

manlets arent dangerous, theyre too small

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Buck Wildman posted:

if you do it quickly

good grief

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

however you perceive them they scare the crap out of me

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

yep

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
One time while I was on the Asian continent I gave a monkey what was left of my bottle of beer.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

One time while I was on the Asian continent I gave a monkey what was left of my bottle of beer.

did the monkey drink from to bottle or did you pour it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Monkeys seem like they could be cool, as do the other non chimp great apes

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Was looking for thr clip from wildboyz where they get drunk with an orangutan and destroy a hotel room and..uh...

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hmmm

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

I'm sure he appreciated it

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lumpentroll posted:

did the monkey drink from to bottle or did you pour it

He scurried off, but he kept the bottle upright so as not to spill. So I'm sure he brought it back to his homies.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

Yup. Never once been scared of Smythe

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

Was looking for thr clip from wildboyz where they get drunk with an orangutan and destroy a hotel room and..uh...

so that's what happened to turdfuzz

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

in costa rica there were a bunch of monkeys hanging out eating trash next to a nature reserve/park because there were a bunch of vendors selling food and coconut drinks so people would come outta the park, get a coconut fulla rum and a hotdog and then dump them in the trash so there were probably some monkeys getting loaded but they seemed well-behaved. saw one swipe a tuna sandwich from some fool that wasn't minding the monkeys, though, that was pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They left out the part where (Little?) St. James was asking for it.