Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Jose posted:

it was an israeli lol

the news report made it sound like it was british jews being kicked out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/_lfi/status/1757722269508391147?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jel Shaker posted:

They were with the Israeli so left with him

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

Jewish man told to leave Paul Currie gig says London is scary

Paul Currie's career is over

Who?

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Tarnop posted:

Yeah the problems are more subtle. For example, when she states that biased AIs can only occur because the people building them made a mistake. Or promoting the idea that it's possible for a person to instruct an AI to act "objectively"

This is why I like Person Of Interest actually showing how hard it was to get the protagonist AI to be a force for good versus the later co-opted fascist one. Having superintelligence does not bestow you with innate humanity and a directive to only do what your creator intended. It takes a lot of effort to not have a super fast, smart psychopath or just a digital, powerful idiot be the outcome.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I liked Travelers because the AI was clever but everyone working for it was an incompetent boob. Imagine how frustrated that AI must have been

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
It's ok I'm sure the AI was having a whale of a time generating veiny tumescent shrek cocks

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

el dingo posted:

It's ok I'm sure the AI was having a whale of a time generating veiny tumescent shrek cocks

AI: it's a living

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

Microplastics posted:

Imagine how frustrated that AI must have been

Here I am, brain the size of a planet

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68285833

All of americas vassals going into recession

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
"Why are people not spending money" the billionaires ask, as 99% of people have to decide if they can afford to turn the heating on this month.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Shadow chancellor Rachel reeves jfc

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Skaffen-Amtiskaw posted:

This is why I like Person Of Interest actually showing how hard it was to get the protagonist AI to be a force for good versus the later co-opted fascist one. Having superintelligence does not bestow you with innate humanity and a directive to only do what your creator intended. It takes a lot of effort to not have a super fast, smart psychopath or just a digital, powerful idiot be the outcome.

Very enjoyable show that I almost gave up on when it looked like it would just be a bog-standard procedural

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Jel Shaker posted:

typical stuff from Keir Stürmer

Keir "Der" Starmer

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Jel Shaker posted:

Using 'Jewish', 'Israeli' and 'Zionist' interchangeably is all part of the continual game of bullshit that's played around this.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

what are your blokes thoughts on the news that the United Kingdom has officially entered a recession

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Wizard Master posted:

what are your blokes thoughts on the news that the United Kingdom has officially entered a recession
inevitable, once charles' imminent death hit the news

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

William not taking his dad's name after he ascends would be kinda funny

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

Pistol_Pete posted:

Using 'Jewish', 'Israeli' and 'Zionist' interchangeably is all part of the continual game of bullshit that's played around this.

Jewish, someone who practices the Jewish faith and someone who has descended from those of Jewish consent.

Israeli, a citizen of Israel however a grey area depending on what particular access they have to voting, access to areas which depends on the religion or dependency.

Zionist, someone who believes that people who are Jewish (above) can be Israeli citizens and that.

Right wing Likud and other right wing parties in Israel supporting Zionist: Complicit and supporter of apartheid in Israel and the genocide currently occurring in Gaza.

There we go, hopefully that is all straightened out there with the right amount of nuance.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Nonsense posted:

William not taking his dad's name after he ascends would be kinda funny

Him immediately dying as well and us ending up with a king who's like four years old would be very funny.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://x.com/Conservatives/status/1758182349395689472
Why change a winning formula?

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

For the good of the party Labour needs to purge Keith and his pseudo-Corbynite faction. It is necessary for the rot to be cut out for Labour to survive electorally.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
We simply need a candidate who is electable

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Keith Sturmer has a final solution for Labour’s antisemitism problem: no Jews no problem!!!

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Pipski posted:

Him immediately dying as well and us ending up with a king who's like four years old would be very funny.

Having a king who likes a good pegging will also be funny.

Really brings the monarchy closer to home, you know?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1758028646143393804

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

all those sex arses diverted round the horn of africa has tanked the economy

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

A Buttery Pastry posted:

inevitable, once charles' imminent death hit the news

of shidding out of his doodoo rear end because of rectal cancer

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

:letsgo:

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
So what this is like my 10th recession now idk

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

el dingo posted:

So what this is like my 10th recession now idk

buy less avocados toast

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

or more maybe idk

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

If everyone in the UK agreed to pick up a rock each day and sell it to another person for just £100, then buy it back for the same amount and put it back on the ground, the GDP of the UK would increase by 62%. That no British politician has suggested this just proves how little they understand the economy.

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
The goverment would be thrilled to rake in the VAT but I would assume most people wouldn't want to piss away 20% of the transaction each time

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Junkozeyne posted:

The goverment would be thrilled to rake in the VAT but I would assume most people wouldn't want to piss away 20% of the transaction each time
Just make it tax free. Easy GDP increase with no hassle. Plus the politicians could celebrate cutting the tax/GDP ratio, on top of the debt/GDP ratio.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/LBC/status/1758473219927920798

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

The only correct thing to do with this is use it as landfill to repair the ground where his Memorial Spa was illegally constructed, then at least he will forever be experiencing it's rehabilitating effects in visage if not in body.

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/broseph_stalin/status/1758128026565673381?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA