Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

If lowtax had never banned hentai "TRUMP" would still have that 364 million.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t know what that means but I was talking about how grocery stores were a big thing when we were trying to coup Venezuela.

Plus using grocery stores to prove capitalism is great because we have like a ton of potato chips. So many

I remember hearing stories about Russians coming to the US after the Soviet Union collapsed, and them crying tears of joy because US grocery stores had like 30 different kinds of toothpaste. :lol:

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Y'all have a fun weekend because Donald John Trump absolutely won't have an ounce of joy

:lol:

Mal-3
Oct 21, 2008

Fabulousity posted:

Moving from America to Russia to escape the woke only to get conscripted, sent to Ukraine, and then having your cranium ventilated by surplus American military hardware is a wild life trajectory but it's probably gonna happen at least once.

Do idiots voluntarily joining up with the Russian army & getting pasted for their hubris qualify, because I'm pretty sure that's already happened.

Anyway,

FMguru posted:

Happy "Find Out Friday", everyone!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Well yeah for Trump. That's kinda the whole point of the trial and ruling. Trump can't do business there because of the crimes. :lol:

Habba is a bad lawyer I hope Trump keeps her.

:hmbol::lmao:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

are there a lot of maga sneakerheads?

am I falling for a fake truth?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

steinrokkan posted:

Lol tell that to Khrushchev and Gorbachev

And the Kim regime in North Korea

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Hazo posted:

I’m laughing so hard I can’t breathe

https://x.com/harisel57511397/status/1758251273617375340?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Read the thread to see this loving idiot fail to understand the movie explicitly described by the director as being about fascism. It’s worth it.

That's a really funny thread, the further you scroll down the funnier it gets!

quote:

"Robert Heinlein’s original 1959 science-fiction novel was militaristic, if not fascistic. So I decided to make a movie about fascists who aren’t aware of their fascism."

"I borrowed from Triumph of the Will in the parody propaganda reel that opens the film, too. I was using Riefenstahl to point out, or so I thought, that these heroes and heroines were straight out of Nazi propaganda. No one saw it at the time. I don’t know whether or not the actors realised – we never discussed it. I thought Neil Patrick Harris arriving on the set in an SS uniform might clear it up."
- Paul Verhoeven

Grey Cat posted:

ORDERED that defendants Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Jr, Eric Trump, Allen Weisselberg,
Jeffrey McConney, the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, the Trump Organization, Inc., Trump
Organization LLC, DJT Holdings LLC, DJT Holdings Managing Member, Trump Endeavor 12
LLC, 401 North Wabash Venture LLC, Trump Old Post Office LLC, 40 Wall Street LLC, and
Seven Springs LLC are liable under the second, third, fourth, fifth, and seventh causes of action;
and it is further

ORDERED that defendants Allen Weisselberg and Jeffrey McConney are liable under the sixth
cause of action; and it is further

ORDERED that defendants Donald Trump, the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, the Trump
Organization, Inc., Trump Organization LLC, DJT Holdings LLC, DJT Holdings Managing
Member, Trump Endeavor 12 LLC, 401 North Wabash Venture LLC, Trump Old Post Office
LLC, 40 Wall Street LLC, are jointly and severally liable to plaintiff in the amount of
$168,040,168, with pre-judgment interest from March 4, 2019; and it is further

ORDERED that defendants Donald Trump, the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, the Trump
Organization, Inc., and Trump Organization LLC, and the Trump Old Post Office LLC are
jointly and severally liable to plaintiff in the amount of $126,828,600, with pre-judgment interest
from May 11, 2022; and it is further

Organization, Inc., and Trump Organization LLC are jointly and severally liable to plaintiff in
the amount of $60,000,000, with pre-judgment interest from June 26, 2023; and it is further

ORDERED that defendant Eric Trump is liable to plaintiff in the amount of $4,013,024, with
pre-judgment interest from May 11, 2022; and it is further

ORDERED that defendant Donald Trump, Jr. is liable to plaintiff in the amount of $4,013,024,
with pre-judgment interest from May 11, 2022; and it is further

ORDERED that defendant Allen Weisselberg is liable to plaintiff in the amount of $1,000,000,
with pre-judgment interest from January 9, 2023; and it is further

ORDERED that defendants Allen Weisselberg and Jeffrey McConney are hereby permanently
enjoined from serving in the financial control function of any New York corporation or similar
business entity registered and/or licensed in New York State; and it is further

ORDERED that defendants Donald Trump, Allen Weisselberg, and Jeffrey McConney are
hereby enjoined from serving as an officer or director of any New York corporation or other
legal entity in New York for a period of three years; and it is further

AND

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

big nipples big life posted:

It's a real truth, I posted it earlier as well

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Some time shortly after the 2016 election, some heroic goon in one of these very TRUMP LOL threads made the prediction that Trump running for the presidency was going to ultimately be his downfall, because with the increased visibility the scrutiny. After so much criminal and negligent behavior, the Trumps would lose the business.

Today their prediction is 100% accurate.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

today is a such a good day <3

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I bought a pair of HOKA running shoes and they are the most comfortable sneakers I have ever owned. I love them so much.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

Again: nobody can. The judgment bars him from taking out loans with any institution operating in New York.

But if he's appealing the ruling, does that apply?

Whatever, I doubt anyone's going to be lending him nearly $400 million dollars for a vanity appeal that he will certainly lose.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-bank-fraud-trial-ends-with-dollar372-million-gut-punch

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

OH NO, MY MANWICH ASSETS!

ianskate
Sep 22, 2002

Run away before you drown!
Just realized that Monday is President's Day. Surely this can't be purely coincidence, can it?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t know what that means but I was talking about how grocery stores were a big thing when we were trying to coup Venezuela.

Plus using grocery stores to prove capitalism is great because we have like a ton of potato chips. So many

Both of them were quite famously obsessed with American supermarkets and held them (in comparison to Russian stores) as a reference point of how well the soviets were doing in catching up with American economy.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
Oh god drat, sexually assualt alligations against the defense witness. Which is why he was dismissed from Wade's firm.

Now that's a bombshell...which is why the defense was tip toeing around what he was fired for.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Y'all have a fun weekend because Donald John Trump absolutely won't have an ounce of joy

but but but, he's going to Sneakercon!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

TulliusCicero posted:

He doesn't have the money for appeal you loving morons

What are the chances Musky in a Ketamine binge bails daddy out?

He is currently busy lighting his money on fire with Disney though

What's the rule? He has to put the amount of the fine plus an additional percentage in escrow?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

TheAgent posted:

Oh god drat, sexually assualt alligations against the defense witness. Which is why he was dismissed from Wade's firm.

Yeah, this got hosed up real fast

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
So the star witness of trump in Georgia was kicked out of the firm by Wade for an alleged sexual assault by the witness against another employee.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:hmbol:

ALMOST HALF A BILLION

LMAO

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Grey Cat posted:

I'd like to pull everyone away from all the thrills of today just to say lol and lmfao.

Well right back at you as I have a celebratory drink. :respek:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL, like a dog

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Today I laugh because trump actually owes over a HALF A BILLION DOLLARS. loving LOL.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Some time shortly after the 2016 election, some heroic goon in one of these very TRUMP LOL threads made the prediction that Trump running for the presidency was going to ultimately be his downfall, because with the increased visibility the scrutiny. After so much criminal and negligent behavior, the Trumps would lose the business.

Today their prediction is 100% accurate.

it was me! (it wasn't me)

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

chappey
Jan 21, 2001

The part of the ruling prohibiting Trump/Stank/Choad from being officers or directors of any NY based corp seems rather light at 2-3 years. Why not forever?

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

TheAgent posted:

Now that's a bombshell...which is why the defense was tip toeing around what he was fired for.

lol yeah he's getting wrecked in cross

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Eagerly awaiting Habba's disbarment hearing

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

lol and indeed lmao

When does he actually have to pay all this by?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Do not besmirch my character like that, I only post true'ths

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Oh to be a shoe at sneakercon

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

"TRUMP" at sneakercon is really loving bizarre to me. Trying to wrap my brain around it, it's not working.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Grats to Synesthesian Fetish, contact me and let me know what kind of gift cert you want. I'll get to probing the rest of the losers ASAP. EnjoYY!!!

Stabby McDamage
Dec 11, 2005

Doctor Rope
Posting itt for the first time ever to say:

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I will not stop mocking this fat orange despot until he is finally so destitute that he wears one of those "wine barrel with suspenders" outfits in public

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

steinrokkan posted:

Both of them were quite famously obsessed with American supermarkets and held them (in comparison to Russian stores) as a reference point of how well the soviets were doing in catching up with American economy.

Oh so it’s the one area where we held common ground