Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Posting here because I heard word that Engoron ruled, Trump owes basically every penny that the AG was asking for, and I lost the bet 😁🤌 It is a good day for Trump lols.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

kazil posted:

lol AOC is the domino that starts the reaction that causes Donald to lose $364 million

For her safety's sake I hope that no chuds latch on to this line of thinking because they're a bunch of dangerous idiots who already attempted to kill members of congress, and I don't want their blank little minds getting any more ideas.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Yo some poo poo is going down in Georgia with this witness

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

PLUS the $85 mil from the E. Jean Carroll judgment :lolrudy:

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lol

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

Grats to Synesthesian Fetish, contact me and let me know what kind of gift cert you want. I'll get to probing the rest of the losers ASAP. EnjoYY!!!

I have no ragrets.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
By the way at the moment there is literarily a perry mason moment going on in Georgia right now as the state's attorneys have just obliterated this witness.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
omg truth about it you orange conman

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

"TRUMP" at sneakercon is really loving bizarre to me. Trying to wrap my brain around it, it's not working.

he might try to sell his shoes there.

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

before I get probed I want to appeal that after the interest payment I am under! TOTALLY EXONERATED!

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

kazil posted:

lmao if they actually have evidence on him harassing a client

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

LifeSunDeath posted:

omg truth about it you orange conman

He's trying to find a way to post in double caps lock.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

chappey posted:

The part of the ruling prohibiting Trump/Stank/Choad from being officers or directors of any NY based corp seems rather light at 2-3 years. Why not forever?

It sounds like the part of the Appeal stay that saved their businesses dissolving into dust is about to happen as well

The Axe is falling

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

idiotsavant posted:

lmao if they actually have evidence on him harassing a client

I'm seeing why this witness very much doesn't want to be here today

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

kazil posted:

For people not paying attention and just popping in for the lols that just got handed down, what’s going on?

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

Toxic Mental posted:

Grats to Synesthesian Fetish, contact me and let me know what kind of gift cert you want. I'll get to probing the rest of the losers ASAP. EnjoYY!!!

Thank you! Although I'd like to think we're all winners itt. As long as Trump is around there's a chance we may get tired of winning.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Bone Crimes posted:

No. I think I recall that in New York, you have to put up over 100% (110% I think) to appeal the ruling, and that has to be done in like 30 days of the verdict. Trump could get a loan, I guess, but I don't think he could get one from like a bondsman in NY due to the loan prohibition.

Lmao he’s going to nose dive the RNC for the money for sure now

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

For people not paying attention and just popping in for the lols that just got handed down, what’s going on?

Removed from the firm for what sounds like multiple sexual assaults against employee and a client.

Now trump attorneys are trying to pretend that waives privilege, which is ridiculous.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

PLUS the $85 mil from the E. Jean Carroll judgment :lolrudy:

Holy poo poo, that's over Half a billion :stare:

...What is the GOP's current raised funds at the moment?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Wait what just happened in GA

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

this MFer out here losing almost half a bil in lawsuits and it's only February

you love to see it

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

There is no way this Georgia poo poo is real. They put on an old television show or something by accident.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

This is Wade's former business partner. The defense team tried to get him to admit that Wade's relationship with Wallis started before they say they did.

On cross from the state, it turns out he left the business because he allegedly sexually harassed an employee. The state tried to start a line of questioning that he also harassed a client. Got shut down on objection.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Scipiotik posted:

By the way at the moment there is literarily a perry mason moment going on in Georgia right now as the state's attorneys have just obliterated this witness.
The defense might get some wiggled room here...but not sure what they might do to get that privilege squashed.

Now Sadow is arguing...something? That he should be able to pierce privilege now? Sadow might have something here. Meh, more in-camera review of this stuff.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Toxic Mental posted:

I'll get to probing the rest of the losers ASAP. EnjoYY!!!

Are we counting it with or without the interest?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Scipiotik posted:

No respect for the South? Surely you would invoke Matlock (which for sure ripped off Perry Mason).

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
lmao

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Also just for the record I'm not going to go back and find all the people who are probed and tag their exact post, just the last one they made because I'm lazy.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

kazil posted:

This is Wade's former business partner. The defense team tried to get him to admit that Wade's relationship with Wallis started before they say they did.

On cross from the state, it turns out he left the business because he allegedly sexually harassed an employee. The state tried to start a line of questioning that he also harassed a client. Got shut down on objection.

It didn't get shutdown, Mrs. Cross just didn't pursue any further.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022
How much ketchup will be painting the walls tonight, do you think?

Also, lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Scipiotik posted:

It didn't get shutdown, Mrs. Cross just didn't pursue any further.

I thought it was because the defense objected but I defer to you

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lpzie it’s not fair that this horrible anti first amendment website silenced your beautiful voice right before Donald Trump needed your support the most and I just wanted to let you know: lol

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

My only regret is how quiet this thread is gonna go for the next six hours after everyone gets probed. Congratulations everyone, enjoy your lols in silence. We're all thinking of you :patriot:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

Also just for the record I'm not going to go back and find all the people who are probed and tag their exact post, just the last one they made because I'm lazy.

could you hold off on the probes during prime lol hours?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Toxic Mental posted:

I'd call this lazy but i'm pretty sure you're putting more effort into the probes than Habba put into her entire defense strategy, so I can't really say anything!

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
SMDH they passed up an opportunity to refer to Stank and Choad as Trump's "large adult sons". Cowards.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

kazil posted:

LOL ooops may have been fired for just a little bit of sexual harassment.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

TheAgent posted:

The defense might get some wiggled room here...but not sure what they might do to get that privilege squashed.

Now Sadow is arguing...something? That he should be able to pierce privilege now? Sadow might have something here. Meh, more in-camera review of this stuff.

All they have is that the witness lied when he said the reason he was fired was privileged, as Mrs. Cross mentioned he was lying. The two invocations of privilege are not related no matter how much Trump's attorneys wish it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The quotes about Trump’s behavior in court read like the doctor talking about Bart Harley Jarvis in the I Think You Should Leave sketch with the baby pageant