Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TheKub
May 11, 2006

I don't play magic so ignore that this creature has no strength or health.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Some potential VPs

Tim Scott and Kari Lake haven't even posted about the ruling.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1758676216490381375

More solid law stuff and things to come from the esteemed Habba.

Kamala Harris: Do not come

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Grey Cat posted:

Also why wasn't I probed for getting the bet wrong? Or is it required you were wrong enough?

Wasn't it only if someone guessed your number already?

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Dude can’t even afford to throw ketchup at the walls now. He’s been downgraded to catsup.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Almost Smart posted:

Dude can’t even afford to throw ketchup at the walls now. He’s been downgraded to catsup.

OK the deep state went too far. Changing teams.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

wow epic pivot, can't wait to completely ignore where they're taking this next because they need to get the gently caress out of Ukraine

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Fabulousity posted:

Wasn't it only if someone guessed your number already?

No.

Toxic Mental posted:

Grats to Synesthesian Fetish, contact me and let me know what kind of gift cert you want. I'll get to probing the rest of the losers ASAP. EnjoYY!!!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

Some potential VPs

Lmao

Everyone of these brain dead fuckwads think he's going to magically win an appeal

Like how exactly?

Holy poo poo fall off the whale already you barnacles

Captain Stalin
May 11, 2004

Have no fear, the Captain is here!
Given how large the judgment is, who it's hitting and everything else associated with it, I would guess that it'd be no more than 2 weeks to see if there will be some kind of special intervention, or if it's going to stick.

There's still plenty of chance that someone will put up the cash for Trump, or that something will gently caress this all up.

However, there's an equal or better chance that we achieve lols heretofore only theorized by the most crazed of internet physicists as we see Trump tower auctioned off.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I just want to see Trump sell his properties, I'm not asking much.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Toxic Mental posted:

Also if you duplicate someone else's number ur probed

Also the person with the worst guess gets probed

Forgot to mention that

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It would not surprise me if a foreign government like Saudi Arabia paid Trumps fine. They literally just gave Kushner 2 billion dollars for who knows what.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hollismason posted:

It would not surprise me if a foreign government like Saudi Arabia paid Trumps fine. They literally just gave Kushner 2 billion dollars for who knows what.

It rhymes with ponder

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Grey Cat posted:

selling his properties is one of the few things that seems like it'd actually bother him, so I'd love to see that too

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Waffle House posted:

wow epic pivot, can't wait to completely ignore where they're taking this next because they need to get the gently caress out of Ukraine

Russia is trying the “actually Biden is cool and good” reverse psychology tactic, like an rear end in a top hat 7th grader who doesn’t actually believe it will work but is just having fun being a dickhead

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

why is Tim Pool or Mark Tabbi saying this?

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

Hollismason posted:

it was for u kno what

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

It rhymes with ponder

Silly. Crowder doesn't have that kind of money.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Well the FBI probably missed some classified documents that Trump had in a hidden room so maybe he'll sell those for the money.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

But the dupe probes already happened but I guess my vote wasn't poo poo enough, oh well. There's always next year when Trump inevitably gets into some crime situation again.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

digital penitence posted:

LOL Trump claiming New York State will be ‘gone’ if his appeal is not successful because people will move out.

New York is over now. Gone. Everybody pack up and leave.

Yeah this is the angle Fox News is taking right now.

MUH BUSINESSES :byodood:

Also received wisdom among people who apparently get their news from Reddit and youtubers or whatever. "Manhattan is 60% empty now!"

uh huh, I'll bet that comes as a bit of a surprise to the people living there. Just a huge office vacancy rate, unprecedented in history; everyone's all just left for Florida and Texas huh

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just wanted to add my "LOL" for the record. Great Friday.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

i bet that would be a killer spirit store

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The idea of businesses and or/residents leaving NYC because of this judgement is just over-the-top hysterical.

The town where nearly everyone despises TRUMP!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean there's this poo poo alongside the upper west side

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riverside_South,_Manhattan

Just build a wall of high-rise condos along the water to block off everyone else's view, nbd

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

One choad one jar

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm dumb as hell so I just figured it out today.

Kushvanka did not clear 2000m. I don't know what their cut was but come on.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao

Everyone of these brain dead fuckwads think he's going to magically win an appeal

Like how exactly?

Holy poo poo fall off the whale already you barnacles

That is what is so funny, Trump, his supporters and his lawyers seem to genuinely think an appeal is just a free do over on the entire trial, they can appeal but they basically have nothing to appeal over.

Data Graham posted:

Just build a wall of high-rise condos along the water to block off everyone else's view, nbd

Oh, no, that is the funny thing, Trump failed to develop it and his business partners told him to gently caress off. That is why he has one of his must successful investments, he didn't have any leverage and Vornado acquired the partnership that he had a minority position in and said we we are buying this building in SF, Trump said no and they told him to gently caress off and did it anyways.

But it gets even more fun, Trump took out a massive loan on the property a few years ago before the SF real estate market crashed and the property is in deep, deep financial trouble, circling the foreclosure drain and Trump is deeply underwater on his position now because of all the money he borrowed. There are these little details that get overlooked in the whole Trump disaster, but he is likely going to take a huge financial hit when the building is foreclosed on.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

I hope it becomes affordable housing

Because that would just be perfect

:allears:

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
lol NYT just had an article a few days ago about how getting an apartment there takes like $10k down because the vacancy rate is like 1%.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

kazil posted:

Some potential VPs

Sure just regurgitate trump’s exact same word barf point for point

It’s so calculated they have to know exactly what they’re doing and how stupid it is. They’re just counting on their rubes being stupider

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Data Graham posted:

Needs more public restrooms. Trump place now available and nearby!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Telling it like it is :troll:

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Also, again: :lol:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

big nipples big life posted:

Lmao, thousands of chuds are going to try to scam some share of 350 million due to this.

See just when I think this day can't get any funnier, someone reminds of poo poo like this and I just start :lol:ing again.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Riven posted:

lol NYT just had an article a few days ago about how getting an apartment there takes like $10k down because the vacancy rate is like 1%.

Oh you mean the FAILING New York Times?? :smuggo:

You gotta get your facts and figures from 1776EagleGunNews on Parler son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Do Don Jr. or Eric own the hoses in which they live?

Are they owned by TrumpCorp?

Is there a possibility that they will become homeless?

Or am I reaching in my desire for Trump failson Lols?