Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

The idea of a universal set of values based on moral judgement instead of focus grouping is alien to them lol

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

I don't even know what point she's trying to make, but shut the gently caress up please.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

and now his watch is ended

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

a fearless advocate for his belief that muslims had to be genocided

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Jen heir rick posted:

I don't even know what point she's trying to make, but shut the gently caress up please.

"Protestors bad because not sufficiently sad about fake rapes by Hamas" pretty much covers it. She's also probably seething because the talk she gave at Columbia was constantly interrupted by protestors pointing out that everyone involved was a sociopath (they had the NYT guy who had to pull his "systematic rapes" story for lack of evidence). Queen Hillary is not to be interrupted and publicly contradicted by mere peasants.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/TheDemocrats/status/1759259253284434156?s=20

kick em to the curb jack

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

heh

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

they do, despte the facts

the people who think Cuba had judeo-bolshevik brain lasers emitting from robot grasshoppers that give people hangovers will believe anything negative claimed about a race they perceive as inferior

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it’s been ready to deploy since 1995, did you not see the documentary Goldeneye

No but I did see the other documentary Escape from LA

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

great film

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Do you think they took all of the "walking hard, thank you!" pictures on the same day?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

I’m sure Mrs bill clinton is super concerned about rapes

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Nice Medicare and Social Security you got there, America. Sure would be a shame if something were to happen to them... That's right, just put the votes in the bag, and no one gets hurt

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Israelis are killing 2 mothers every hour

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

Watch Biden start an intergalactic war.

now watch this space drive

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

1glitch0 posted:

Watch Biden start an intergalactic war.

he already shot down several UAPs last February, and they never said what they were lmao

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

i look forward to some fun bipartisan cuts to medicare to get bombs to Israel/Ukraine

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

insane clown pussy posted:

except for uncle o'grimacey, who was a commando in the real ira

Come out ye blackened hams, come out and feed me like a man

Show your wife how you compete with Colonel Saaaaanders

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol that first sentence is that Lenin quote about liberals thanking God for the ruling class murdering them.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

Do you think they took all of the "walking hard, thank you!" pictures on the same day?

I said this as a joke at first, but:

1) Biden looks less hosed up
2) It's not February weather in the background

They made a stockpile of these.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Nichael posted:

there kinda is. here take your pick :)

https://www.flickr.com/search/?user_id=191819781%40N02&view_all=1&text=walk

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 21:58 on Feb 18, 2024

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tan suit biden :yikes:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Nichael posted:

good call

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

he’s right but I’d like to point out that it isn’t even February weather in February

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

same day, same poses lol

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

drat, he's deteriorated that much in less than 3 years.

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Hell Yeah id kill baby kravinoff

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/nick_field90/status/1759280385010122941

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

worse than buchanan lol. gently caress off, professors

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
nice to see Andrew Jackson at twenty first place. :cool:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol I didn't notice. also he's down twelve spots in the last decade so at some point academia thought of him as a top-ten

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
that list just tells me that america has had two good leaders, maybe, in its entire 240+ year history

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

the high number is better on that list, they are (correctly) asserting that Trump is the best president the US has ever had

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Animal-Mother posted:

Come out ye blackened hams, come out and feed me like a man

Show your wife how you compete with Colonel Saaaaanders

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

I'm the "political scientists" (lol) rating Trump was a worse president than the guy who helped push through Dred Scott, tried to just straight up concede Kansas as a slave state to appease the south, and is generally considered to have been one of the principle players in setting the stage for the impending Civil War through his general incompetence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

speaking of jimmeh the mad lad has made it a full year in hospice:

quote:

Feb. 17, 2024

The former president is on the verge of having spent a year in hospice care, once again confounding expectations in a life that has lasted nearly a century.

Mr. Carter entered hospice care one year ago Sunday, choosing to forgo further life-prolonging treatment with the intent to return to his simple home in Plains, Ga., to pass his final days in comfort and peace. As it turns out, there have been more final days than he or anyone around him anticipated.

The former president’s long goodbye has defied the odds and absorbed many around the world who have spent the last 12 months honoring his memory even as he has refused to follow anyone else’s timetable. Hospice care is meant to ease the end for both patient and family, prescribed for those with less than six months to live. About half of those who enter hospice care last no more than 17 days. Just 6 percent are still alive a year later. Mr. Carter, the only president ever to live to age 99, seems destined to keep pushing the limits.

“He’s been a record-breaker for decades — the oldest-living president, the longest-married president,” said Jill Stuckey, a longtime friend from Plains who visits him regularly. “It’s always been on President Carter’s terms. That’s how he’s living, and that’s how he’s going to die.”