Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

UnleashedDad posted:

Thought about what is going on with Miro very briefly yesterday and realized I don't care. It'll be the same start stop stuff with him until he leaves, and we'll be better for it.

A lot of people get the start and stop push though. Like it seemed as if they were ramping up the tag division with Private Party back. Then all that stuff just went nowhere? It was like the tag titles got thrown into this Sting retirement match stuff, but TK is doing a poo poo job of building up tag challengers during the long buildup to this match.

Danhausen returned. Has he not wrestled since the battle royal at Worlds End?

Nick Wayne got this huge push when he debuted. Now he is just a guy in Christian’s stable and I cannot remember the last time he wrestled.

They brought back Stu Grayson and did absolutely nothing with him. Why?

Thunder Rosa returns and she gets a few TV matches against lower card people and they haven’t done anything with her for a month.

Statlander got a good push when she returned with beating Jade, but since losing the TBS title she is directionless.

I can’t even tell you who is feuding Julia for the TBS title. She also feels directionless since the Abadon match at Worlds End.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Drakkel posted:

I mean I know it's Hell Thread but I'm pretty sure if you put the shittiest fighter in the history of UFC against a tiny nerd who looks like he's never lifted anything heavier than a laptop in his life, I'm pretty sure the UFC fighter would loving destroy him.
Forget it Drakkel, it's the hell thread

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
One time a nude guy came into the liquor store I was working at and started throwing bottles randomly and everyone was scared for their lives I imagine the backstage fight at All In 2023 to be somewhat like that. No one was probably actually in mortal danger but random vaguely violent poo poo happening suddenly and unexpectedly can be really frightening. Maybe in hindsight and with distance we can all acknowledge that. Maybe not. At least Punk wasn't nude.

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

Astro7x posted:

A lot of people get the start and stop push though. Like it seemed as if they were ramping up the tag division with Private Party back. Then all that stuff just went nowhere? It was like the tag titles got thrown into this Sting retirement match stuff, but TK is doing a poo poo job of building up tag challengers during the long buildup to this match.

Danhausen returned. Has he not wrestled since the battle royal at Worlds End?

Nick Wayne got this huge push when he debuted. Now he is just a guy in Christian’s stable and I cannot remember the last time he wrestled.

They brought back Stu Grayson and did absolutely nothing with him. Why?

Thunder Rosa returns and she gets a few TV matches against lower card people and they haven’t done anything with her for a month.

Statlander got a good push when she returned with beating Jade, but since losing the TBS title she is directionless.

I can’t even tell you who is feuding Julia for the TBS title. She also feels directionless since the Abadon match at Worlds End.

Private Part is b list in the current tag division which is currently focused on Sting/Darby and the Young Bucks, and BCC/CMLL. Rightfully so as well.

Danhausen is slotted exactly where he should be

Nick is 18 so I don't really see the need to be pushing him heavier than being apart of one of the hottest angles in the company

Stu who care

Stat is in an angle with Willow and Stokley

Julia is injured but working on making Skye Blue evil

Tony does start stop people annoyingly, like Orange Cassidy losing the International to Moxley which served zero purpose when it should have pushed him up into the main event. Miro is just his own worst enemy. He could have been in Joe's spot but that ended up working out in our favor anyway. He had an interesting arch and character in 2021 but his run this company is ultimately on him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Nick Wayne wrestled like two weeks ago. It was really good.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

danhausen should be "slotted" into a garbage can

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He's going to let Thunder Rosa go because she can't lift 50 pounds over her head unassisted

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

He's going to let Thunder Rosa go because she can't lift 50 pounds over her head unassisted

🙏

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

danhausen should be "slotted" into a garbage can

you can say rubbish bin we would understand you

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

He's going to let Thunder Rosa

please god

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
"Hell thread is the only place where you can post the truth"

"CM Punk, the UFC fighter"

Make up your minds

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

cm punk was never in ufc but if he was he would have done well

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Pylons posted:

Baggie full of sodas is something that never occurred to me, rather than carrying a bunch of cans like the too many limes guy.

The last time someone put cans in front of him he got brutally humiliated so actually it makes a lot of sense that he lost his mind here

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
more like young cucks

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

more like young cucks

Finally someone is making sense

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Drakkel posted:

I mean I know it's Hell Thread but I'm pretty sure if you put the shittiest fighter in the history of UFC against a tiny nerd who looks like he's never lifted anything heavier than a laptop in his life, I'm pretty sure the UFC fighter would loving destroy him.

He did. Mickey Gall won.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

On The Internet posted:

TK brings around CRTs and VCRs so he can watch his old wrestling tapes the way God intended. He made the mistake of inviting CM Punk to watch some AJPW before All In.

One time I was at a girl's house and she lugged out a tv/vcr combo to show me a stranglemania tape

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Bring back gamer miro

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Billy Mitchell showing up to tease something with Miro that then never happened is up there with Shaq in the Lost AEW Plot Threads

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

Bring back gamer miro

no

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
billy mitchel is a worker

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

magiccarpet posted:

One time I was at a girl's house and she lugged out a tv/vcr combo to show me a stranglemania tape

I'm assuming you're currently in a loving relationship with this person, right?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

If AEW brings back Billy Mitchell they’re honorbound to bring in Brian Kuh as well, I need him to explain what a Donkey Kong Kill Screen is to Taz

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Drakkel posted:

Billy Mitchell showing up to tease something with Miro that then never happened is up there with Shaq in the Lost AEW Plot Threads

bow wow….

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

That one guy who's emmy or whatever planet jarrett stole

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

paul; walker hausman

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Does Miro still exist?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
billy mitchel dropping a donkey kong arcade cabinet on sting like its mortal kombat 3

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

billy mitchel dropping a donkey kong arcade cabinet on sting like its mortal kombat 3

Toasty!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Tony Khan spotted on my ring camera…

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
aew management is so loving bad it's insane, maybe don't hire your buddies idk

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
never allow a wrestler to manage a company, mark

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Peanut President posted:

what do you mean by this?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

michael manflurry is one of the worst management i ever seen

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

a strenuous hire for sure

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Peanut President posted:

What are you referring to exactly?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

apophenium posted:

One time a nude guy came into the liquor store I was working at and started throwing bottles randomly and everyone was scared for their lives I imagine the backstage fight at All In 2023 to be somewhat like that. No one was probably actually in mortal danger but random vaguely violent poo poo happening suddenly and unexpectedly can be really frightening. Maybe in hindsight and with distance we can all acknowledge that. Maybe not. At least Punk wasn't nude.

My gut tells me Tony may have been fibbing a little when he said he feared for his life on national television as he fired an employee for cause.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

why

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

To help with any potential lawsuit SB (Smashed Balls) Punk would threaten. Saying he feared for his life and for the safety of other employees sounded very lawyer-scripted to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

yea ok posted:

what do you mean by this?

Shard posted:

What are you referring to exactly?

the product is bad ops