Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Sankis posted:

The boys streamed Lethal Company but before you get excited or think it might be fun they did it without proximity chat and missed the entire point. They said it doesn't make for good streaming.
am I out of touch? no, it's the children that are wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

External Organs posted:

WV is weird! Parts of it are a train commute from DC. Parts of it are basically Pittsburgh. Other parts of it are definitely in the south.

And then there's like, ski resorts and poo poo.

Where does Huntington fall?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Skrill.exe posted:

Where does Huntington fall?

Worse Ohio

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

docbeard posted:

I definitely knew people who said this where I grew up in Ohio (which was not all that far from the WV border). Like it wasn't standard or anything but it was a known thing.

I definitely did this as a kid growing up in Ohio, though closer to Dayton than WV.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I am so glad Clint finally learned how to play DND (AKA do the most fun/funniest thing)

change my name fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Feb 3, 2024

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

change my name posted:

I am so glad Clint finally learned how to play DND (AKA do the most fun/funniest thing)

Griffin saying the quiet part of DMing out loud was the best part "Oh OK I totally expected you would do that"

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!

change my name posted:

His prayer and decision afterward is the hardest I've laughed at TAZ in years

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

all of Clint's characters can be described as "just a weird little guy"

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

It looks like BDG is going to be the new fact checker on Um Actually

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR3kS6Mc/

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Lots of body horror this week on TAZ

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS
Munch squad has taught me that the fast food sector needs to be banned from using the word "crave" and any derivatives thereof. Good god not everything is "craveable".

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's taken them this long, but at long last a member of the McElroy family has achieved their subconscious lifelong dream in the latest episode of TAZ.

Congratulations Justin, you're a horse.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Harriet Carker posted:

If we’re talking about bad pronunciations, I can’t get over the fact that Justin calls Reese’s “ree-see”.

Been calling them Reecee’s Peecees for as long as I can remember

But I also say Twunny, must be a mid Atlantic thing

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

AndrewP posted:

Been calling them Reecee’s Peecees for as long as I can remember

But I also say Twunny, must be a mid Atlantic thing

Again, he says “REE-SEE” not “REE-SEES”. I don’t care about the vowel. He drops the plural and it makes me irrationally annoyed.

Davedave24
Mar 11, 2004

Lacking in love

Harriet Carker posted:

Again, he says “REE-SEE” not “REE-SEES”. I don’t care about the vowel. He drops the plural and it makes me irrationally annoyed.

Is he adjectivizing it, like dang these Pieces are really Reesey

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Harriet Carker posted:

someone who doesn't know what a possessive is probably shouldn't get that annoyed about pronunciation

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

Empty Sandwich posted:

someone who doesn't know what a possessive is probably shouldn't get that annoyed about pronunciation

Don’t have to know grammar to get mad about pronunciation! :downs:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Travis is right about "not if I see you first" #justicefortravis

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
My favorite song is Jon Bovi's "It's my wife".

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I wonder how many McElroy diehards actually sat through their lengthy football chat this week

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
All I know is that between TAZ and MBMBAM having so many hits lately, I'm back to day 1 listening to both and it makes me happy.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

The Dracula campaign is extremely promising. I hope it keeps the current pace.

What was the context of the football talk? The Super Bowl?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It was Super Bowl talk and it was fine. Griff only getting 3 minutes into a super bowl watch party was a funny but relatable detail. I had to leave at halftime for kid reasons.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

grittyreboot posted:

I wonder how many McElroy diehards actually sat through their lengthy football chat this week

i was relistening to the old episodes and it always struck me that at least Griffin and possibly Justin do enjoy sports but they would try to obscure the fact because their fans were vidja game people who would pay $100 to get them to say things like "happy birthday to my Doctor Who-loving, bacon-enjoying, cosplayer boyfriend, I love you more than ghost horses"

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Pham Nuwen posted:

i was relistening to the old episodes and it always struck me that at least Griffin and possibly Justin do enjoy sports but they would try to obscure the fact because their fans were vidja game people who would pay $100 to get them to say things like "happy birthday to my Doctor Who-loving, bacon-enjoying, cosplayer boyfriend, I love you more than ghost horses"

Oh god you just gave me flashbacks to when the jumbotron ads were still a thing

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

killing the jumbotron was the best thing they ever did for the show

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ivypls posted:

That and vetting live show questions

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
I’ve never gone back far enough in the archives to find out what precipitated the “no bummers” rule before they finally started pre-vetting

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
guy had to get one of his balls cut off after he caused a house fire that killed his pet hedgehog (long story) and he was asking which one he should get removed

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Empty Sandwich posted:

guy had to get one of his balls cut off after he caused a house fire that killed his pet hedgehog (long story) and he was asking which one he should get removed

Lol :catstare:

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Empty Sandwich posted:

:what:

how on earth could those two things be related? Or I guess presumably they were doing a very funny joke to prank the brothers?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

lol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pham Nuwen posted:

Pretty sure Griffin has mentioned in Wonderful that Rachel and her family have been long time St Louis Blues fans and they're who got him into hockey.

Not sure about any other sports than that though

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

Shinjobi posted:

Pretty sure Griffin has mentioned in Wonderful that Rachel and her family have been long time St Louis Blues fans and they're who got him into hockey.

Not sure about any other sports than that though

If the TAZ live show with Bigfoot is to be believed where Griffin plays 11 year old himself, Griffin got cut from middle school basketball tryouts 3 times

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Ivypls posted:

I remember one where a listener wrote in as her two cats telling her how proud of her they were

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ImPureAwesome posted:

If the TAZ live show with Bigfoot is to be believed where Griffin plays 11 year old himself, Griffin got cut from middle school basketball tryouts 3 times

he's just like me

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

grittyreboot posted:

I remember one where a listener wrote in as her two cats telling her how proud of her they were

Oh my god I'd forgotten about that lol

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Pham Nuwen posted:

I kind of wish they still did these now that “cringe” is more in the vernacular so the people doing them could be hunted for sport.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

You can just visit the Facebook group for your needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

George H.W. oval office posted:

You can just visit the Facebook group for your needs

Is there really still a facebook group?

I shouldn't be surprised, Minion Quotes established that they all still use Facebook which is WILD.