Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Lol

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
We're back on the moon!

https://x.com/washingtonpost/status/1760814279647695184?s=20

Word is, you can see those ugly rear end Trump sneakers from there.

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

oh no all those three olives

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'm sorry are you talking about shipping because I want to be clear that this post to me suggests there is a mexican border in Alabama.

Not American but from maps it looks like one of the states close enough to drive there?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Do this to every loving Republican

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Is that an ai generated face because if not that man is plasticy as gently caress

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Silly Burrito posted:

We're back on the moon!

https://x.com/washingtonpost/status/1760814279647695184?s=20

Word is, you can see those ugly rear end Trump sneakers from there.
wow. only 50 years and millions of dollars after the public sector did it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

gently caress yes

Tie this to Trump

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Haruharuharuko posted:

Is that an ai generated face because if not that man is plasticy as gently caress

his name is coach

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Ah, yes, the didn't do your homework party.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

kazil posted:

https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1760761957437599856

When they say this kind of poo poo, we should absolutely believe them

This is going to make the charges against Trump a lot easier in front of a jury.

MadcapLaughs
Mar 17, 2007

I hate this country

Is this a private religious school? If so I mean every depiction I've seen of jesus christ he's got long hair. My mom used to tell me all the time that I need to cut my long hair until I used that argument on her. "If jesus can have long hair why can't i" never heard her say anything about my hair since.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'm sorry are you talking about shipping because I want to be clear that this post to me suggests there is a mexican border in Alabama.

why do you think Trump wanted a wall? Mexico keeps expanding! They have an entire gulf named after them!

edit: i remember years back when gay marriage was illegal, weren't there some tribal/native lands who offered gay marriage on their territories? I wonder if that poo poo would work for IVF and abortions too.

Cowslips Warren fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 23, 2024

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005

MadcapLaughs posted:

Is this a private religious school? If so I mean every depiction I've seen of jesus christ he's got long hair. My mom used to tell me all the time that I need to cut my long hair until I used that argument on her. "If jesus can have long hair why can't i" never heard her say anything about my hair since.

If it is, you're forgetting the crucial fact that Supply Side Jesus is obviously white, which this kid isn't.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/1760811171500667174

yikes. feel bad for tim burke :|

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Zero VGS posted:

BMW drivers are subhuman scum OP

Most likely to have DUIs: https://www.autoblog.com/article/bmw-drivers-get-more-duis-than-owners-of-other-brands/

Least likely to stop for pedestrians in the crosswalk, most likely to have road rage incidents: https://www.insurancebusinessmag.com/ca/news/breaking-news/were-driving-rude--and-bmw-drivers-are-the-worst-43095.aspx

Anecdotally they've almost killed me when I was walking, when I was driving, and especially when I was cycling. When I get buzzed on a bicycle I don't even have to look, BWM every loving time.

The one time I didn't get abused by BMWs is when I started cycling with a crossbow slung to my back. So yeah I think armed response is the only language those apes understand.

several candidates for thread title in this post

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1760823208150700389

Common trump L

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Durf posted:

Lol remember when some GOP heel with a history of road rage tried this on a Prius driver and got ventilated

His hog wife then claimed it was a political assassination

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1481483517305540608?lang=en

Posting from a few pages back, but never forget that this guy had an almost identical incident years before at the exact same location- he definitely scouted it out like a guy from a heist movie a determined that it was the best place to try and get away with killing someone (unless it was his work or something).

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Apparently what he is being charged with is unauthorized computer misuse for accessing an Fox News internal use only feed that was being broadcast unencrypted with no password or username requirements, you just had to know the address. He didn't even bother attempting to obscure his IP address because, again, it was a stream fully acessible by anyone that knew the URL.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

lol Trump is probably going to try to appeal Engeron’s ruling on that delay to the appeals court just to keep fuckin.

Time to find out.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Three Olives posted:

Apparently what he is being charged with is unauthorized computer misuse for accessing an Fox News internal use only feed that was being broadcast unencrypted with no password or username requirements, you just had to know the address. He didn't even bother attempting to obscure his IP address because, again, it was a stream fully acessible by anyone that knew the URL.

lol

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

TulliusCicero posted:

Tuberville can't tell you what entity of American government he is currently a part of, or how it functions

Holy poo poo, how are him and Vance able to run so far off the rails and be this insane? I thought the GOP Senate was locked down by Mitch's Vecna like grip.

you sure you want your example to be a one handed dead guy

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Three Olives posted:

lmao

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

kazil posted:

They are now calling for the overthrow of democracy at CPAC as a trial balloon. The audience is politely applauding so it's fair to assume this will be normalized in a few months just like 'nationalist' was.

Everyone bothered by this should get licensed, buy a handgun and a safe, and take a training course. I've stopped caring about the moral elitists who are too above it all to take these basic precautions.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Three Olives posted:

weev got convicted of doing pretty much doing the same to AT&T and while his conviction got overturned it was more of a wrong legal venue issue than the court ruling he didn't illegally access AT&T's servers. so its not going to be an easy fight

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Three Olives posted:

Good thing he didn't view the page source, he might get the chair.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

kazil posted:

I know he's being sarcastic, but is he really?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

he's not being at all sarcastic though :confused:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Stunt-Puffin posted:

They are now calling for the overthrow of democracy at CPAC as a trial balloon. The audience is politely applauding so it's fair to assume this will be normalized in a few months just like 'nationalist' was.

Everyone bothered by this should get licensed, buy a handgun and a safe, and take a training course. I've stopped caring about the moral elitists who are too above it all to take these basic precautions.

just speaking for myself it has nothing to do with moral elitism, I'm just quite confident I'm in more danger from my own handgun than any safety it'll gain me

and I'm not even susceptible to depression or anything, just accidents/negligence if I train with it often enough for it to be of any use at all

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

kazil posted:

he's not being at all sarcastic though :confused:

I think he's being like "Haha the libs sure do think we're trying to end democracy, isn't that craaaazy? (But actually though, that would be pretty cool right fellas?)"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Yes, Trump's people are calling for the literal overthrowing of American democracy and the installation of him as a dictator-for-life, but on the other hand have you considered [insert first-time tankie polysci student hot take about Biden here]?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

emSparkly posted:

I think he's being like "Haha the libs sure do think we're trying to end democracy, isn't that craaaazy? (But actually though, that would be pretty cool right fellas?)"

No he's literally calling for the end of American democracy

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

If Trump Tower is seized for assets, petition to have it painted pink and renamed the Michelle Obama Citadel

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Not American but from maps it looks like one of the states close enough to drive there?

Depending where you start in Alabama, it is a 12-to-18 hour drive. So you could do it, but it would probably take several days and LOL at getting that much time off work.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

kazil posted:

No he's literally calling for the end of American democracy

and getting an 'Amen' no less.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yeah turns out no one gives two fucks about random sperm and egg cells that would be be ovulated or bus a nut anyways

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Speaking of intercepting illegal streams :pisstape:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1760719378381668723

:lol: He doesn't have the money, he's not going to be able to file an appeal and James has already said she will start seizing assets. The first should be his penthouse, extensively photographed listing, watch it sell for like $20M tops because it has a terrible design (deep floorplans, low ceilings, needs a gut reno).

How does this work exactly? Can the state sell all his properties at fire sale prices and get pennies on the dollar and just keep liquidating assets till they get to the fine amount or do they have some sort of fiduciary duty to sell it at the appraised value or something?