Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Solarin posted:

yeah but only ‘okay’, I didn’t leave out the salt or anything but the recipe needs a lot of adjustment. Probably need two or three more attempts to get a result I’m actually happy with. I’ll keep eating that garbage anyway.

On the upside I learned it’s pretty easy to make a nice looking two strand braid, and I got to say the word zopf a lot

what I've learned, but only after many many years, like a deeply embarrassing number of years, is that the process of working the dough (whatever the recipe) is were the magic is.

I just started a pre-ferment ("poolish" which I wish was a less goony word) for a couple of ciabatta loaves tomorrow. Wet dough seems scary but it is also a glimpse into a realm of magic.

Anyway keep baking, and check out the yt "Bake With Jack" channel, trust me you will not regret it, 200+ vids of quality bread technique along with some surprising philosophical insights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
I wonder how many times Alexander Smirnov's name appears in the Mueller report(behind redactions)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Also Solarin as a bread baker, a home baker, you have to get used to the irritating fact that you can be super disappointed in how your bread turned out, and everybody else will be like "oh god I love home made bread, this is so awesome you're a genius"

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

oh jesus the balloons are back!!!

hide your kids
hide your wife

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Trazz posted:

I wonder how many times Alexander Smirnov's name appears in the Mueller report(behind redactions)

in Soviet Russia, Mueller reports you!!!

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

America he doesn’t want to America great , he is destroying America we don’t need, That kind, of leadership ruler, or President We want and need someone that loved America our home, This has to stop ,and people need to come together and stand as one to Prevent this kind of nonsense!

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

justice energon and the deep state

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1761213555649524217

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Joementum posted:

in Soviet Russia, Mueller reports you!!!

What a country!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1761216697745248538

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

VectorSigma posted:

Wow a nother loser posting another loser AI image and NO EMPTY QUOTES... again wow

AI stays losing big L here

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

It actually took me till right now to realize this wasn't an n word reference

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nothing matters and all but uh

He'd certainly better pull it up

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

It actually took me till right now to realize this wasn't an n word reference

no I think that’s definitely the joke

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

both parties seem like they are trying to lose so I really think it’s all still up in the air

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

VectorSigma posted:

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
https://x.com/Acyn/status/1761213226220757347?s=20

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

The Black People

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

lol

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

i mean any of them could die at any given moment so who the gently caress knows really who eventually gets sworn in

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

only the black people knows his pain

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

The Black People

if you know one, you know 'em all

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Donald J Trump has died

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hello.... sorry ive been gone, was interviewing for the Trump 2024 campaign. can't say more. u understand.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Lpzie posted:

hello.... sorry ive been gone, was interviewing for the Trump 2024 campaign. can't say more. u understand.

Did you hear he died?

Apr 7, 2003

Lpzie posted:

rip

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

The Black People

I think I've got a meeting with The Black People next week but my Google calendar won't come up for some reason, I'll report back

Apr 7, 2003

lol at lpzie escaping after only eight days

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
No Probation Evasion, please.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Oof lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
past and present genocides committed by Donald John trump: 0

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

his name is a weirding word

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Hilarity levels getting dangerously high

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

UFOTacoMan posted:

Red Hot Child Predators

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

is there a bet thing going on the probability of anybody actually getting a pair of golden Trump shoes

not paying for; getting a pair to actually put on their feet

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

jealous?

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Ah fresh content

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Meanwhile dems are running on.... ? Who even knows what their supposed platform is other than inflation isn't real stop lying about expensive groceries

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

Meanwhile dems are running on.... ? Who even knows what their supposed platform is other than inflation isn't real stop lying about expensive groceries

The Democrats: We are going to ask corporations to please stop doing shrinkflations. And also we will make reproductive rights a priority next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

The Democrats: We are going to ask corporations to please stop doing shrinkflations. And also we will make reproductive rights a priority next time.

*Lucyishly* "Yeah, sure, I pulled the codifying reproductive rights thing last time, but this time you can trust me to do the right thing!"