Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Apollodorus posted:

I’m supposed to play rugby there in a few weeks, anything I should know?

Don't drink the water

Outpost22 posted:

I only drink the finest tap water from Camp Lejeune circa 1953 to 1987 and I turned our fine.

*sends 75 emails re: compensation*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MrMojok posted:

I did too, half a lifetime ago.

I remember the owner hired some dry cleaner dude who’d been in the business for years, an old dude.

And I remember seeing this guy pulling garments out of the big machine just dripping perc, with it all over his hands and poo poo, breathing it?

(I know I was breathing it too just by being in the plant)

Lol my dipshit cowboy hillbilly boss would skim the perc bare-handed with a plastic measuring cup

I wore a respirator when I worked the machine, both because of perc fumes and lint. I had to work the counter, too, I'd get some real looks when I was writing tickets and checking stuff in wearing a 3M half-face.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

PainterofCrap posted:

*sends 75 emails re: compensation*

Outlook spam filter is loving worthless.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1761233121083867431

never?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

MrQwerty posted:

Lol my dipshit cowboy hillbilly boss would skim the perc bare-handed with a plastic measuring cup

I wore a respirator when I worked the machine, both because of perc fumes and lint. I had to work the counter, too, I'd get some real looks when I was writing tickets and checking stuff in wearing a 3M half-face.

When I was in the plant, usually worked this jean-pressing machine, and occasionally the shirt buck, although I was not too good at that.

Also worked front counter sometimes and also drove a delivery truck that took shirts to wholesaler type cleaners— it was nice to get out of there.

Stories of Dry Cleaning plants/businesses is something we should start in ask/tell.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

drat, he's a real christ-like figure. i mean if anything, jesus copied off of him

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Ol' Dave never could figure out why the skin on his hands was hardening and disintegrating *dunks bare hands in perc for 40 minutes then does a bunch of spotting bare-handed for good measure*

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1761127780484632788?t=YbqmC50EPy4pVI-r_F2gLg&s=19

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

MrQwerty posted:

Ol' Dave never could figure out why the skin on his hands was hardening and disintegrating *dunks bare hands in perc for 40 minutes then does a bunch of spotting bare-handed for good measure*

Haha this is exactly the old guy I knew. Only he knew and accepted what was doing it to him.

He had very strange-looking hands.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
What the hell network is RSBN. Like there are so many seemingly grifter right wing networks now it seems.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I feel like I don't get enough credit for Three Olives-ness. I can tell you exactly why Liberal Tears water is junk, compare it with context to premium water costs/methods and explain how dry cleaners reference PERC within the context of external advertising.

It's a unique knowledge base.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Feb 24, 2024

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Neito posted:

I know I bring it up often, and I'm sorry if anyone's annoyed, but that's the main ballroom of the Gaylord. I've been in that room, standing at the exact spot that some of these pictures were taken from. That room gets wall-to-wall packed at Mag. I'm talking total ocean of humanity, sea of human beings, security has to flying wedge through it sometimes full.

There were more people at the Protomen show on Saturday night this Magfest than in the entirety of this conference, as far as I can tell.

There are more people attending a performance of a Mega Man rock opera than are at what's supposed to be the keystone Conservative event in the nation

Pages back here, but can you please explain MegaMan rock opera and include links please?

E: ewww I'm thee olives adjacent. Does this affect my porpoise status?

Vv muchos gracias friendo

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Outrail posted:

Pages back here, but can you please explain MegaMan rock opera and include links please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ8jyGVioxg

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
I need the dog doing a happy dance because Limbaugh is in hell. Thank you goons in advance.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Update from Scientologists for Trump gofundme

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

twit666 posted:

I need the dog doing a happy dance because Limbaugh is in hell. Thank you goons in advance.

https://i.imgur.com/1Tlugk5.mp4

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump won't see a dime of this.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

"Michael the Black Man" and his cult at the end there

they've moved their Gods2/Blacks4Trump website to https://limitlesstruth.com/

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

They raised 9 days of interest

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Durf posted:

"Michael the Black Man" and his cult at the end there

they've moved their Gods2/Blacks4Trump website to https://limitlesstruth.com/

It's true I haven't kidnapped any black women or eaten their kidneys since 2016

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

He's already got that part covered.

Reddit lawyers always go on about how they’re not your lawyer so clearly this one can be trusted

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
No lunch for you, kid.

https://x.com/ByPiperHutch/status/1761218630727991431?s=20

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

is that MTG or am I goon face blindness example #347598.....37598729?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PhazonLink posted:

is that MTG or am I goon face blindness example #347598.....37598729?

That is Empty G.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Trump talking to the supposedly black crowd is some peek insanity, I expect we'll see alot of that in attack ads

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
I mean, what poor white billionaire has not been kept down by The Man? We're all just trying to live an honest life and fighting against windmill cancer.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Serious_Cyclone posted:

They raised 9 days of interest

:lol:

Also lol MTG said president cum

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Outrail posted:

It's true I haven't kidnapped any black women or eaten their kidneys since 2016

:objection:
so you admit you had others kidnap black women so you could eat their livers?!

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
My fine goes up by a cool mill every nine days, NBD.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

MrQwerty posted:

:lol:

Also lol MTG said president cum

Marjorie Taylor Cream

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Gruel is expensive.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

"Roger Wilder's professional experience includes working as a small business owner."

Just seething mad about his child labor.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Akratic Method posted:

:objection:
so you admit you had others kidnap black women so you could eat their livers?!

Unfortunately I cannot admit to eating liver because that poo poo on is vile.

Unless it's in a paté of course. I'll do literally anything for a decent malbec liver paté.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Glad someone else's mind went to the same place with the Perc discussion.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

lmao gop are cowards
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/alabamas-attorney-general-wont-prosecute-ivf-clinics-families-2024-02-23/

quote:

Feb 23 (Reuters) - The Alabama Attorney General's office had "no intention" of prosecuting providers of in vitro fertilization or families who use their services, it said on Friday after the state's top court ruled that frozen embryos are considered children.
Following the Alabama Supreme Court ruling last week that allowed parents to sue for wrongful death of their minor children, including embryos, several of the state's fertilization clinics halted their work on in vitro fertilization (IVF), which is the creation of embryos by mixing eggs and sperm in a lab dish.

quote:

"Attorney General (Steve) Marshall has no intention of using the recent Alabama Supreme Court decision as a basis for prosecuting IVF families or providers," Katherine Robertson, the chief counsel to Marshall, said in an emailed statement.
The ruling by Alabama's top court, whose elected judges are all Republican, left doctors and patients wondering how to legally store, transport and use embryos, if they are to be held liable for any embryos that are destroyed or lost.
The court's chief justice, Tom Parker, wrote in his concurring opinion that the court was simply following state laws, and that it was up to the state's legislature to pass new measures that would regulate the IVF clinics and processes according to the state's 2018 Sanctity of Life Amendment approved by voters that supports "the sanctity of unborn life and the rights of unborn children."
Alabama state Senator Tim Melson, a doctor and a Republican, told local media on Thursday that he was going to file legislation that would protect the IVF industry and families who use it. The earliest Melson's bill can be filed will be on Tuesday when the Senate is next in session, according to the state's Legislative Services Agency.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Outrail posted:

Unfortunately I cannot admit to eating liver because that poo poo on is vile.

Unless it's in a paté of course. I'll do literally anything for a decent malbec liver paté.

Are you channeling me? Even though I am ethically opposed to it, I ate foie gras at a dinner party once by mistake, it was really good.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

MAGA AI

https://www.freedomgpt.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKub
May 11, 2006