Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

lmfao

Elon Musk the patron saint of poo poo dads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Hi I would like to become ftw, pls advise.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
People trying to explain on X that the cybertruck occupants got hurt in the crash with the Corolla, but the cybertruck looked fine after the crash while the Corolla got destroyed. Do these people even want to love the car?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Elon is making fun of them for not completely fabricating the numbers. It's a rookie operation that can't even cook its own books. Elon sees a mark here as a company dutifully reporting actual production numbers. They should be rightfully drug for being rubes.

Yup. It's called doing business in America, and Elon Musk is legitimately brilliant at it.

Gorson posted:

There is nothing impressive about driving a vehicle through deep water. What's impressive is the long term damage it causes. You will never, ever, dry that out.

Skill issue. I have a Corolla I have driven through water over the bonnet and it's fine. Well it has some issues from being put head first into a ditch but that was years later and it still works.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

withak posted:

if you have to ask then youre probably not cut out to be ftw

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
That's what I thought, gently caress.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
numbers arent real thats what the x is for

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

numbers arent real thats what the x is for

Look who isn't thinking about the Roman empire. SMH.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Weka posted:

Yup. It's called doing business in America, and Elon Musk is legitimately brilliant at it.

Skill issue. I have a Corolla I have driven through water over the bonnet and it's fine. Well it has some issues from being put head first into a ditch but that was years later and it still works.

Those are much simpler I wonder how many miles of wire CYBERTRUCK has in it.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Gorson posted:

X

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Elon musk swearing he will never do business in Alabama because he uses IVF to have children while never having to see or feel a vagina

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

Elon musk swearing he will never do business in Alabama because he uses IVF to have children while never having to see or feel a vagina

He'd still love it here because our states only "real" news outlet had an op ed making a biblical case against labor unions the other day.

Tide roll via wheel rotation

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

stalin should have won

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Sir Tonk posted:

stalin should have won

hosed up that people think Stalin should be hanging out with Obama, Kissinger, and Shimon Peres

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

stop saying rizz and drip you loving assholes

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Spergin Morlock posted:

no

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Spergin Morlock posted:

rizzed?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Spergin Morlock posted:

CAUGHT

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Spergin Morlock posted:

Rizz drips out when I'm done loving assholes

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Spergin Morlock posted:

What if Gronk has a baby? Then there’s a new Baby Gronk. This would mean Baby Gronk becomes Toddler Gronk. Then Baby Gronk beats Toddler Gronk 1 v 1, causing Livvy to rizz up the Baby Gronk, making Baby Gronk the new Drip King. He also beats Baby Diggs 1 v 1. So now he’s the new Drip King, Rizz King, and the new Baby Diggs. Toddler Gronk transfers due to lack of rizz, Baby Diggs is the old drip king, the old Drip King has no rizz.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Woke me up
(Woke me up inside)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

withak posted:

Can you afford to buy a social media company

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

withak posted:

give me 1000 dollars

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
shouldn’t it be grimestone

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

give me 1000 dollars

op this guy is scamming you. instead you need to give me only 500 dollars

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Karach posted:

hosed up that people think Stalin should be hanging out with Obama, Kissinger, and Shimon Peres

those other guys should *not* have won

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Elon blocked these goobers and they're still sucking up to him???
https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1761103269856714938?t=NvbKpxUklEUHIF3u8VJx9g&s=19

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Lol catturd2 biting the hand that feeds

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

Panfilo posted:

What's gonna happen to this kids life if he gets injured in HS or just not talented enough for NFL draft?

it's not about talent

its about heart

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Why has the main man musk blocked catturd? Disturbing

Gorson posted:

Oh if you are talking strictly cybertruck, it is going to suck even if you don't drive it through a puddle

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Weka posted:

Why has the main man musk blocked catturd? Disturbing

i think when the twitter ad revenue sharing first started he was whining about not making enough from it

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

there are probably mass shootings with shorter wikipedia articles than this lol

They don't have gold like this tho

De Tolla's video itself received some backlash, with many mocking his delivery, with him staring into the camera unblinkingly while speaking in a monotone yet enthusiastic cadence. Some were also confused by the immense use of slang in the video, questioning their age and sanity.[16]

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Panfilo posted:

What's gonna happen to this kids life if he gets injured in HS or just not talented enough for NFL draft?

Probably the best case scenario if he flames out early. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Marinovich

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Real big “How do you do, fellow kids?” energy from the person writing this

I mean, at least they're reading Livy

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

BrotherJayne posted:

Titus Livius, rex distillans

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Karach posted:

Truly a great writer.

Wish more than like a third of his book had survived

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Karach posted:

Veni, vidi, rizzed Lizzy

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

catturd2 knows in the back of his stupid conservative mind that if he ever stops paying for the check his account can and probably will be mulched just to spite him

what an existence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

BrotherJayne posted: