Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Dirac Fourier posted:

My brother and I are now running three accounts each with characters split between a C3 and a C4 wormhole. We have alphas parked in unoccupied C3 and C4 holes for when we get evicted. I think this is pretty much endgame EVE for me because I’ve never seen an unoccupied C5 and I don’t anticipate that I would join a corp for C5/C6 access. Feels weird to be done with EVE. Not sure what comes next.

I love that lifestyle! I want to emulate it some time soon, but the setup in this game involves clicking so many darn buttons if you want to make a hole a home, and I dread clicking buttons.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Wait. Click. Click. Drag. Click. Wait. Click. Click. Wait. The gameplay we all crave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

A Bad King posted:

Click. Click. Click. Click. Wait. Click. Click. Drag. Click. Wait. Click. Click. Wait. The gameplay we all crave.

You just described all eve gameplay

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

You just described all eve gameplay

The gameplay that's more, clickclickclickclickclickclickCLICKCLICKCLICKclickick click click is gooderer. Panning camera clicking space panning camera clicking space; much more interactive than clicking a box clicking a context menu clicking a box.

Dirac Fourier
Aug 14, 2023

A Bad King posted:

I love that lifestyle! I want to emulate it some time soon, but the setup in this game involves clicking so many darn buttons if you want to make a hole a home, and I dread clicking buttons.

It’s pretty good. There’s almost always something to do between the two wormholes. We just live out of POS’s with SMA’s and modest defenses.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

A Bad King posted:

The gameplay that's more, clickclickclickclickclickclickCLICKCLICKCLICKclickick click click is gooderer. Panning camera clicking space panning camera clicking space; much more interactive than clicking a box clicking a context menu clicking a box.

click click click... click CLICK CLICK

dabigredboat: "poo poo poo poo gently caress poo poo NOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUCK"

CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

click click click... click CLICK CLICK

dabigredboat: "poo poo poo poo gently caress poo poo NOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUCK"

CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK

You left out the dog barking.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Baron of Bad News posted:

You left out the dog barking.

Boat sending a hundred man fleet on a cross-galaxy excursion to take a "friendly" blops bridge based on "friendly" intel to go gank four Rorquals and a Nyx that ended up actually being four Nyxes and one Rorqual will live forever in my head as one of those perfect moments to warn newbs with.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

WOOF

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

HONK

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.
we cannot forget all the brave souls that shift click drag shift click drag ctrl click shift click tab tab click shift click alt tab click click click scroll scroll scrollllllllllllllll click click scroooooollll scroll scroll [hull alarm] ALT TAB CLICK CLICK CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLCICKCLICKCLICKCLCIKCLCICKC [long pause] "god dammit"

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
Eve is a sandbox

My gameplay experience is the following

Click
Type /me farts
Press enter

I think I’m having the better eve online experience (though those who do nothing at all are even better)

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021
Does anyone know a good filament to make this dice tower from the War for New Eden Board game? I just want something that will last and was thinking about using Onyx from Markforged.

https://www.myairbridge.com/en/#!/folder/BvQERoMnMCbKUQTLSgNuRgNVyCRHkCRN

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Eve: Online

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Leave: Online

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Some folks make me feel much better about my Loki's recent passing.

A Titan's value in Skill Extractors, lost to the Ahbazon camp. Tears in rain.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
i took a lil break near the end of a skill queue because i was starting a new job and didnt want to deal with eve at the time but that skill plan is now done and i have t2 torps, perfect missile supports, cal bs 5 and marauders trained so its time for some silly goose antics :honk:

A Bad King posted:

:eyepop:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

A Bad King posted:

Lol

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Dirac Fourier posted:

My brother and I are now running three accounts each with characters split between a C3 and a C4 wormhole. We have alphas parked in unoccupied C3 and C4 holes for when we get evicted. I think this is pretty much endgame EVE for me because I’ve never seen an unoccupied C5 and I don’t anticipate that I would join a corp for C5/C6 access. Feels weird to be done with EVE. Not sure what comes next.

Wrong. Endgame eve is shitposting on praisebob about dumb wh drama

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

idiotsavant posted:

Wrong. Endgame eve is shitposting on praisebob about dumb wh drama

Endgame eve is quitting and only showing up to the thread to tell everyone else they should quit, which y’all should do.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

You should all quit

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Rhymenoserous posted:

Endgame eve is quitting and only showing up to the thread to tell everyone else they should quit, which y’all should do.

This, but also reading how mad people get at internet spaceships and loling

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the only thing good about eve is

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ded posted:

the only thing good about eve is

the honks we made along the way

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Ice Fist posted:

You should all quit

Yes.

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021
nice meltdown

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ice Fist posted:

You should all quit

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Am I the only one kinda creeped out by the standard practice of corps/alliances wanting full API access including to goddamn private mails for membership? Like yeah it's just game stuff but I've never heard of anything so invasive in any other game and it just feels weird. Even just the part of your current status and where you are and what you're doing in game being transmitted continuously to someone.

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Elukka posted:

Am I the only one kinda creeped out by the standard practice of corps/alliances wanting full API access including to goddamn private mails for membership? Like yeah it's just game stuff but I've never heard of anything so invasive in any other game and it just feels weird. Even just the part of your current status and where you are and what you're doing in game being transmitted continuously to someone.

Sounds like you're trying to hide something.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
full of scandalous spaceship secrets

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

given the history of how badly some corps have been cleaned out by spies that seems reasonable for anyone you don't know irl

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Elukka posted:

You don’t need or care about that kind of privacy in game.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Elukka posted:

Yes, many spais feel this way!

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Elukka posted:

eve online is a game for sociopaths and addicts so it seems appropriate

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
just send more corp mails porblem solved

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Tuzy is my Titan character. I do not normally log into him, hardly ever. Random alliance members who don't understand Tuzy isnt my main and aren't as familiar with Jabber send EveMails to Tuzy when they need help with something related to GSOL. For the last 6 months, as Delta squad has kept up their non-stop spamming of GoonWaffe corp mail, something that hadn't been allowed within the corp, for years, it has caused me to not be able to use the login screen anymore to see if I had any mail. You see, hardly anyone would ever send evemail to Tuzy, but occasionally, like once or twice a month, someone would. I would then log in Tuzy, and respond, edcuating the person it was better to send me a forums PM or jabber PM if they needed me. However, Delta dumb gimmick has made the "Evemail on the login screen" function effectivley useless to me and I have to now log Tuzy in every day just to clear a bunch of loving useless mail. Its infurtiating. Can you guys please find some other stupid gimmick to occupy your time and stop creating more work for me, who already has too many loving things to do?

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

DerekSmartymans posted:

Yes, many spais feel this way!
I mean if i was a space spy I feel like I would be talking on Discord or whatever and not posting HELLO MY SPACE SPY HANDLER Eve mails.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Elukka posted:

I mean if i was a space spy I feel like I would be talking on Discord or whatever and not posting HELLO MY SPACE SPY HANDLER Eve mails.

Why do you feel you need privacy of your in game emails?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Elukka posted:

think of it more as an opportunity for spies to gently caress up than as a surefire way of catching them

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

hailthefish posted:

Tuzy is my Titan character. I do not normally log into him, hardly ever. Random alliance members who don't understand Tuzy isnt my main and aren't as familiar with Jabber send EveMails to Tuzy when they need help with something related to GSOL. For the last 6 months, as Delta squad has kept up their non-stop spamming of GoonWaffe corp mail, something that hadn't been allowed within the corp, for years, it has caused me to not be able to use the login screen anymore to see if I had any mail. You see, hardly anyone would ever send evemail to Tuzy, but occasionally, like once or twice a month, someone would. I would then log in Tuzy, and respond, edcuating the person it was better to send me a forums PM or jabber PM if they needed me. However, Delta dumb gimmick has made the "Evemail on the login screen" function effectivley useless to me and I have to now log Tuzy in every day just to clear a bunch of loving useless mail. Its infurtiating. Can you guys please find some other stupid gimmick to occupy your time and stop creating more work for me, who already has too many loving things to do?

men will whine about corp mails instead of going to therapy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Elukka posted:

Join the Goonwaffe discord we’re all spies there

Edit:

Dalmuti posted:

men will whine about corp mails instead of going to therapy

Jeffrey Dahmer loved corpse males, too; makes u think