Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lmfao

moreover, free croup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

lmfao

moreover, free croup

Can someone explain to me what the events with croup entailed? I'm sick of seeing these posts and not even knowing what they're about

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ikanreed posted:

Can someone explain to me what the events with croup entailed? I'm sick of seeing these posts and not even knowing what they're about

certain people in cspam kept using paedophilia accusations as a weapon. Croup tried to explane to mods that you can't let people do that because things are gonna go out of control. Nothing happened. So he started accusing his accusers and some bystanders of being paedo's to prove a point. One of these people was Plinkey who got so mad he got perma'd himself. Croup got a 1 year ban for this but then it was rescinded. Croup then asked why he got the ban in the first place but the people doing it orginally got nothing. This went back and forth for weeks until croup started using his ik powers to flood the lepers colony with messages. Rather than just take his ik powers away they rebanned him for a year.

Then months later the mods and admins came out with the csam stuff in SAD and that was its own saga lol but it was kinda fallout from croup to make it extra funny.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I'm still mad about sexpig, that was the worst permaban

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

Publish the pms

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ytlaya posted:

same.

also rip paul_soccer

fake edit: there's a lot of permas that should have been a month or a regular ban but they had a target on their back

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

crepeface posted:

also rip paul_soccer

hopefully he's still here on a rereg and won't get found out by the gestapo

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Publish the pms

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Sexpig to CZS: you are a fascist and lower than a dog
CZS to Az: Sexpig has insulted me by saying I am lower than a dog!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I kid, I kid. Here are the real sexpig PMs, sent to me by Az.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Weka posted:

Sexpig to CZS: you are a fascist and lower than a dog
CZS to Az: the forums are in imminent mortal danger!

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Ytlaya posted:

Regarde Aduck posted:

certain people in cspam kept using paedophilia accusations as a weapon. Croup tried to explane to mods that you can't let people do that because things are gonna go out of control. Nothing happened. So he started accusing his accusers and some bystanders of being paedo's to prove a point. One of these people was Plinkey who got so mad he got perma'd himself. Croup got a 1 year ban for this but then it was rescinded. Croup then asked why he got the ban in the first place but the people doing it orginally got nothing. This went back and forth for weeks until croup started using his ik powers to flood the lepers colony with messages. Rather than just take his ik powers away they rebanned him for a year.

Then months later the mods and admins came out with the csam stuff in SAD and that was its own saga lol but it was kinda fallout from croup to make it extra funny.

crepeface posted:

same.

also rip paul_soccer

fake edit: there's a lot of permas that should have been a month or a regular ban but they had a target on their back

free spr free croup free sexpig free all cspam political prisoners

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

free all the posters banned in CSPAM for being insufficiently pro ukraine

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

hamas ftw posted:

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

bedpan posted:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

bedpan posted:

But that's erasing the holomdomor, which happened

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
the holodomor was the friends we banned along the way

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

hamas ftw posted:

bedpan posted:

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
Guys guys this is supposed to be a fun and friendly thread where we discuss how the holodomor undoubtedly happened, let's not bring the mood down by talking about who banned who and for what reasons

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

permabanned poster kulakstomper28 posted:

Guys guys this is supposed to be a fun and friendly thread where we discuss how the holodomor undoubtedly happened, let's not bring the mood down by talking about who banned who and for what reasons

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

January 6 Survivor posted:

The story of how these users were banned is the same as the story about the holodomor

"History rarely repeats itself, but its echoes never go away" - Tariq Ali

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

The story of how these users were banned is the same as the story about the holodomor

Now watch this drive. G. W. Bush

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

lol

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

finally, a good turt

Weka
May 5, 2019

Ytlaya posted:

Jeff's bed = Stalin's spoon?!

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

Jeff's bed = Stalin's spoon?!

posters are a zero calorie treat

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

January 6 Survivor posted:

yep, all the banned cspam posters should be discussed in the victims of communism megathread

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

yep, all the banned cspam posters should be discussed in the victims of communism megathread

rip lollontree

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Weka
May 5, 2019

Holodomor is short for for HamasYolodomor

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

a political compass determining political persuasion by belief in the holocaust, the holodomor and the piss tape

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

explains where teh grain went

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
hollaatchadomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Writing a pop history book about the holodomor, calling it 'Against the Grain'