Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Have him bring commander. The dog lusts for ICE blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lol

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1762148441533165828

This is like Karen asking to speak with the manager. He hasn’t posted the money yet or filed an actual appeal.

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
oh btw i live in athens no one here gives a fucken gently caress about that poo poo.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

This is like Karen asking to speak with the manager. He hasn’t posted the money yet or filed an actual appeal.

it's going to work

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

kaleedity posted:

trump will put up a bond tuesday for your ketchupsteak today

Pay
U
Next
Tuesday

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

OH MY BAD posted:

oh btw i live in athens no one here gives a fucken gently caress about that poo poo.

You ever eat at casa nueva

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lifetime bitch

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Hatebag posted:

afaict (ianal), he doesn't need the bond to file an appeal but the plaintiff can start collecting money from him now if he doesn't have the bond. so it's not strictly necessary for the appeal

I'm really hoping that they'll slap liens on Trump Tower and Bedminster etc, and low-ball the lien amounts and publicly say they're "just being realistic" about the value of the properties.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Glumwheels posted:

Lol at that trump rear end signature

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

External Organs posted:

That's some good food :hai:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

That's some good food :hai:

Hell YES. the rancheros are probably my favorite. I wish I lived closer, but I went there a lot as a youth.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

donald trump is not paying anyone $400M, ever

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

External Organs posted:

athens georgia. where the dude who slid the border killed the girl that's being referenced a few posts up...

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

donald trump is not paying anyone $400M, ever

he paid me that much

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

External Organs posted:

Hell YES. the rancheros are probably my favorite. I wish I lived closer, but I went there a lot as a youth.

Same, I used to go there during Nelsonville Music Festival each year until COVID hit. Athens and the surrounding area is interesting.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
They go after TRUMP, but they leave us alone. We can do whatever we want,

Apr 7, 2003

limp dick calvin posted:

Ah, olè

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

I'm really hoping that they'll slap liens on Trump Tower and Bedminster etc, and low-ball the lien amounts and publicly say they're "just being realistic" about the value of the properties.

yeah it would be funny to play against his narcissism. but he'll probably be president in like 11 months and then none of this will matter lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Donald Trump wouldn't have to pay that money right now if he hadn't lost the 2020 United States Presidential Election to Joe Biden.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

tenderjerk posted:

this man will be a vp candidate this year, and you can take that to the bank

Isn't he constitutionally barred from being VP because he's also from Florida?

Assuming anyone cares.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/stunnatiff/status/1762114032125751717?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

straight up nazi poo poo

they learned everything from gilded age america

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Fix posted:

Isn't he constitutionally barred from being VP because he's also from Florida?

Assuming anyone cares.

the constitution says a lot of things that it turns out you can just completely ignore

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

get each others' asses

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Glumwheels posted:

Did she check the right boxes this time?

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Vicious gangs and gang members are pouring into our Country from South America, and from all over the World. They are being FORCED out of their Countries, in particular Venezuela and Mexico, and DEPOSITED into the Good Ole’ USA by the tens of thousands. But here’s the “wrinkle.” THEY REFUSE TO TAKE THESE CRIMINALS BACK. They think Biden and his Administration are a JOKE! “They go after TRUMP, but they leave us alone. We can do whatever we want,” one of them recently stated. Not being able to bring the worst of humanity back to where they came from is a BIG problem for the U.S. Biden will NEVER be able to handle it. This is a COUNTRY DESTROYING EVENT!!! Just think of it — Foreign countries will be sending us their WORST, Gang Members, Murderers, Drug Dealers, Human Traffickers, Terrorists, their Mentally ILL, and even others, sick people, who need large scale medical help, and they have told the World, “WE WILL NEVER TAKE THEM BACK.” Biden is destroying our Country — “GO AFTER TRUMP!”

Yikes

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/jeffschuhrke/status/1762137339810222164?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

hard to believe the nazi media isn't accurately reporting about the protest against nazi america/israel

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

limp dick calvin posted:

quote from notorious bad hombre juan "the juanold" barrón

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Gonna be a hell of an Article 15

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

trying to remember who it was that said the media is the enemy of the people

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

such a weird coincidence that all of the white world's power structures are controlled by nazis and enact a nazi agenda. just doesn't make sense

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

what is even the point of being a journalist? They just parrot whatever the government tells them

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Crooked Joe Biden’s Border INVASION is destroying our country and killing our citizens! The horrible murder of 22-year-old Laken Riley at the University of Georgia should have NEVER happened! The monster who took her life illegally entered our Country in 2022…and then was released AGAIN by Radical Democrats in New York after injuring a CHILD!! When I am your President, we will immediately Seal the Border, Stop the Invasion, and on Day One, we will begin the largest deportation operation of illegal CRIMINALS in American History! May God Bless Laken Riley and her family!!! Our prayers are with you!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bethamphetamine posted:

22-year-old Laken Riley

Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

what is even the point of being a journalist? They just parrot whatever the government tells them

You need to come from money to be a "journalist" nowadays, just like you've got to come from money to be a congressional intern. That's how you utterly capture the fourth estate.

Twitter was 100% purchased and destroyed because it was a place where some kind of uncontrolled citizen journalism was possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

VideoKid posted:

I guess you do it for the health insurance?