Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Spice World War II posted:

the Greens are fully on board with the genocide

If that surprises you, you weren't paying attention in 2001 when they signed up for the Afghanistan invasion. The Green party will throw a lot of their core tenets right out the window to appease their coalition and international partners and stay in power, sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
germany thread: da hamas wieder

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

Zwille posted:

die praißischen mods will never erlaub es.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Zwille posted:

Nummer Eins? Energie.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

quote:

Liebe Klatscher-Idioten,

Claudia Roth und Bürgermeister Wegner. Na, wie fühlen sich heute Eure Hände an? Brennen sie vor Scham?

Ich habe mich geschämt, als ich Euch bei der Berlinale-Preisverleihung im Publikum sah. Wie ihr mitgeklatscht habt beim bizarren Israel-Bashing.

Wenn Menschen in die Hände klatschen, dann bezeugen sie Beifall, Zustimmung, Applaus. Auf der Bühne wurde Israel als Apartheid-Staat bezeichnet. Applaus, Applaus. Ihr mittendrin. Israel verübe Genozid. Applaus, Applaus.

Warum seid ihr Klatscher Claudia Roth und Bürgermeister Wegner nicht aufgestanden? Habt laut protestiert. Habt auf den 7. Oktober hingewiesen, wo die Hamas 1200 Juden abgeschlachtet haben. Nein, ihr seid sitzengeblieben.

Es sind Judashände, die ihr habt, Peitschenhiebe-Hände.

Am Tag danach tatet ihr alle so, als hättet ihr keine Hände gehabt. Jeder von Euch verurteilte Antisemitismus.

Doch, doch ihr hattet Hände. Eure klatschenden Hände sind fotografisch festgehalten. Wir alle haben sie gesehen.

Da könnt ihr lügen, was ihr wollt.

Herzlichst, Ihr Franz Josef Wagner

holy choice of words lmao

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004
Well at least we've demonstrated once and for all that Germans would enthusiasically support a new third reich as long as they'd be presented with the right minority to eradicate

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Judashände, lmao

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
What's that? It's "Markus Söder kann sich ins Knie ficken"-o'clock again already?

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/bayern/cannabis-legalisierung-bayern-soeder-klage-gesetz-1.6397981

quote:

"Wir vonseiten des Freistaats Bayern, wir werden uns an allem beteiligen, was dieses Gesetz außer Kraft oder verzögert oder später oder anders in Szene setzen lässt", sagte Parteichef Markus Söder am Montag nach einer Sitzung des CSU-Vorstands in München. "Wir prüfen alle Klagen von der Zustimmungspflichtigkeit bis zur generellen Beschädigung. Und ich kann heute schon sagen, wir werden dieses Gesetz extremst restriktiv anwenden."

lol, wasn Opfer

quote:

"Dieses Gesetz ist nicht nur ein Schaden für junge Menschen, ist nicht nur eine Gefährdung der Sicherheit für junge Leute und der Gesundheit, sondern das Gesetz ist schlichtweg nicht umsetzbar", betonte der bayerische Ministerpräsident. Viele wichtige Fragen seien ungeklärt - etwa wer kontrolliere, ob die Zonen um Schulen und Kindergärten, in denen der Konsum nicht gestattet sei, eingehalten würden.

It sure is a shame that there's no lovely institution tasked with the Einhaltung of Gesetze.
One that Markus would be a big fan of, no less.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
In other news, I stumbled across this:

That's a deep loving cut.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

What's that? It's "Markus Söder kann sich ins Knie ficken"-o'clock again already?

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/bayern/cannabis-legalisierung-bayern-soeder-klage-gesetz-1.6397981

lol, wasn Opfer

It sure is a shame that there's no lovely institution tasked with the Einhaltung of Gesetze.

Meanwhile...

https://www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/service/begriffe-von-a-z/a/alkohol/

quote:

7,9 Millionen Menschen der 18- bis 64-jährigen Bevölkerung in Deutschland konsumieren Alkohol in gesundheitlich riskanter Form. Ein problematischer Alkoholkonsum liegt bei etwa 9 Millionen Personen dieser Altersgruppe vor (ESA 2021).

Die durch Alkoholkonsum verursachten volkswirtschaftlichen Kosten betragen rund 57 Milliarden Euro pro Jahr (Jahrbuch Sucht 2023).

It wouldn't even be so maddening if they were at least consistent.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Facts are utterly irrelevant. Nothing Söder does or says is related to any kind of reality.

It's about power over people, and the in-group of Säufer is Söders', and the out-group of potheads doesn't vote for him anyway.

It's always about power.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I honestly wonder if anybody in Bayern really cares that much about das haschkraut.

Like, lotsa boomers etc. are propably vaguely against it but do people really care enough for this specific topic to be something to double down on

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Cue the Oktoberfest drug video.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

I highly doubt anyone actually cares in a concrete way. But that doesn't mean it isn't a great wedge issue to drag into the culture war. Alcohol (Bürgerlich, traditional, rechtschaffen) vs. Broccoli (Green, alternative, students, volkszersetzend, entartet). The latter is clearly associated with the enemy of all that is good and bürgerlich, so it makes for cheap propaganda.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

If you're talking about Oktoberfest don't forget about the apparently rampant use of cocaine which is good because it makes you work

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010

Antigravitas posted:

In other news, I stumbled across this:

That's a deep loving cut.

Is this one of those SCP things? I think I saw it. Endless empty office buildings with some creepy stuff. Or is it something about Hannover?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

Is this one of those SCP things? I think I saw it. Endless empty office buildings with some creepy stuff. Or is it something about Hannover?

Yes

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

Yes

e:

It has to be experienced.

Antigravitas fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Feb 27, 2024

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Antigravitas posted:

Yes

e:

It has to be experienced.

I sometimes can't tell the DDR and BRD aesthetic apart. By which I mean to say that the BRD often looked just as bleak and brutalist as the DDR.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

spankmeister posted:

I sometimes can't tell the DDR and BRD aesthetic apart. By which I mean to say that the BRD often looked just as bleak and brutalist as the DDR.

yeah op, you should probably just stay with computer touching and leave matters of taste to other people

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Are you trying to defend the loving Kröpcke? Pick a less ugly hill to die on, please. I'll let you have the Anzeiger Hochhaus.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Son of Rodney posted:

I honestly wonder if anybody in Bayern really cares that much about das haschkraut.

Like, lotsa boomers etc. are propably vaguely against it but do people really care enough for this specific topic to be something to double down on

They care about "Drogen" because unlike Alcohol, which only causes drunk driving, puke on the streets and in the Ubahn, lots of fighting and alcoholism with excessive costs for the health system, Drogen are the devil's work, especially Kiffen because... it makes you faul and lazy and also errr antriebslos.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

nawilo_420 posted:

yeah op, you should probably just stay with computer touching and leave matters of taste to other people

lol

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

I would go as far as claiming that the only two groups who care about broccoli in Bavaria are the users and die Justiz.

Everyone else is just a grifter trying to weaponize die Justiz against people who just happen to be users, or trying to weaponize the fear of the unknown to get elected.

DTurtle
Apr 10, 2011

spankmeister posted:

Lies!

Or not.

Spin And Speed
Apr 3, 2019

Antigravitas posted:

Nothing Söder does or says is related to any kind of reality.
(...)
It's always about power.

True.
My former boss's daughter went to the same swimming class as Söder's two. So he has a few stories to tell.

Apparently Söder was super-demanding of everyone. Like befehling his daughters to "just swim faster" (:(). Or aggressively going at the coaches to "just teach them how to go faster".
Always just demands from his subordinates, nothing else.

In conclusion, you’re right.

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen

Duzzy Funlop posted:

lol, wasn Opfer

Over / under on Söder doing a 180 on this? For all the wrong reasons, of course

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!
https://x.com/yuval_abraham/status/1762558886207209838?s=20

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004

Staatsräson works!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
I'm sorry, if they are Israeli, they cannot be right-wing. "Right" is the Nazi direction!

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!
uh oh

https://x.com/OezlemADemirel/status/1762607175141126373?s=20

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Didn’t even have to click to know the party :toot:

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

My Lovely Horse posted:

If you're talking about Oktoberfest don't forget about the apparently rampant use of cocaine which is good because it makes you work

According to what I've heard, the stuff in the famous video isn't actually cocaine but instead some legal substance that people snort to, uhh, enjoy the fun of snorting things I guess.

But I don't particularly doubt that there's also cocaine, I mean, it is Munich...

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama
Wiesnkoks is just sugar with menthol. But it makes for a nice way to grab another easy 30€ from Touris. Provides good cover for open cocaine use as well.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Volle Solidarität, Gedanken und Gebete

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Greatest Living Man posted:

Provides good cover for open cocaine use as well.

It is mostly this, there is no reason to have that stuff other than to provide a means for the Käfer-Zelt-Crowd and poshpulation in other tents to not have to queue for the bathroom stalls.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
Speaking of Bavaria. They really know how to handle the challenges of our time:

quote:

Weniger Stunden soll es im Gegenzug entweder im Bereich Kunst, Musik und Werken geben oder beim Englischunterricht – oder sogar beides. Nicht angetastet wird dagegen der Religionsunterricht mit drei Wochenstunden in den Klassen drei und vier. Das hatte das bayerische Kabinett entschieden.

https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/bil...9a-904b4ec9ba83

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!
anyway, come find me at the Knocked Loose / Deafheaven concert at Huxley's tonight :letsgo:

https://youtu.be/H4KYH7LK2_0?si=pQCjRgdYfzhBkh8r

:letsgo::letsgo::letsgo:

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Drei Wochenstunden Religion???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InappropriateJazz
Aug 3, 2013

Söder: KEIN HASCHISMUS LEUDE BIDDE