Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
uncommitted is 15.4% now, anything over 10% I feel is big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Uncommitted is going to get a large percentage tonight. I don't think it's doom for Biden but I hope it's a bit of a wake up call for his foreign policy

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

just gonna nws to be safe
:nws::nws:

:lmao:

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Chrpno posted:

Garbage. "Oh never mind the chocolate and raspberry, I'd like my iced treat to taste like A SOUR CUP OF FROZEN TEA"

quoting this forward to say matcha isnt SOUR YOU FOOL, YOU DUM-DUM

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

america yearns for a Crime President

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

kazil posted:

Uncommitted is going to get a large percentage tonight. I don't think it's doom for Biden but I hope it's a bit of a wake up call for his foreign policy

It won't change poo poo. The US has to support Israel or Israel might decide they like China more. The US does not want to lose Israel as an ally. It's that simple. It loving sucks but that's it. All Biden can do is hope Israel realizes they are nazis now and stop.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

If Trump really has a hangup about eating food that could potentially be contaminated, then eating a hot dog at a sporting event with his bare hands is a pretty bad idea. Most cases of food poisoning come from unwashed hands and improper storage temperatures - two things you're likely to encounter at a stadium kiosk where sick leave is a bad joke and the workers are handling both money and food.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

yup. uncommitted won't do anything but give the repubs a talking point for a few days. that's about it.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

SonOfGhostDad posted:

fellas, DJT is clearly a Bad Moon Ork nob who Chaos cultists have propped up as a sorcerer

lol
most accurate so far imho

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Catastrophe posted:

Well thank goodness at least my state is willing to proactively protect against this sort of MAGA/Florida idiocy.

Oregon Senate passes bill prohibiting book bans

https://www.kptv.com/2024/02/27/oregon-senate-passes-bill-prohibiting-book-bans/

Up yours, DeSantis.

Oregon stays winning as least bad state

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Chudd Dwyer

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Dem 10% in

Dean Phillips is in 4th place in a 2 person race

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kazil posted:

Dem 10% in

Dean Phillips is in 4th place in a 2 person race

well hopefully this will light a fire under his rear end a bit.

also why the gently caress is dean still in. like he isnt even running for anyone. you would think he would at least cyncially try to pivot to bidens left or right or any direction on various issues but like lol.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Feb 28, 2024

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dapper_Swindler posted:

well hopefully this will light a fire under his rear end a bit.

also why the gently caress is dean still in.

Under his rear end to do what? Invade Israel and give the land back to the Palestinians? Call Netanyahu and ask him out for ice cream?

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich
Dean took money from Harlan Crow (but claimed he gave it to charity after he got caught) so just spoiler poo poo.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

RuBisCO posted:

quoting this forward to say matcha isnt SOUR YOU FOOL, YOU DUM-DUM

Thank you for your service!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

when has a temper tantrum ever changed someone's mind?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

Under his rear end to do what? Invade Israel and give the land back to the Palestinians? Call Netanyahu and ask him out for ice cream?

theoretically be louder about the behind the scenes negotion poo poo but gently caress if i know. I dont know the actual technical solution and i dont pretend too.

Spindle posted:

Dean took money from Harlan Crow (but claimed he gave it to charity after he got caught) so just spoiler poo poo.

lol did he? isnt he already pretty wealthy?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020
What is this vote

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
My SO shared this one, it's about as good as pmurt. https://www.theonion.com/trump-s-best-excuses-for-delaying-legal-hearings-1851288002

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol did he? isnt he already pretty wealthy?

You're right, rich people usually don't want more money

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

BigSexy posted:

What is this vote

Michigan primary for Dem and Rep

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Squiggle posted:

You're right, rich people usually don't want more money

i mean yeah agreed. i just find it funny. the guy was in a good place and could have tried running in 2028 as another no hoper but lol.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dapper_Swindler posted:

theoretically be louder about the behind the scenes negotion poo poo but gently caress if i know. I dont know the actual technical solution and i dont pretend too.

How do you convince a country that was founded because someone tried to genocide them that trying to genocide other people is wrong? Especially, when they have insane leaders and nukes and you need to walk on eggshells around them.

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020

kazil posted:

Michigan primary for Dem and Rep

Ah Ty

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Why does uncommitted get grouped with the dems?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

:lmao:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Why does uncommitted get grouped with the dems?

It's Dem voters voting uncommitted instead of any of the Democratic candidates

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

How do you convince a country that was founded because someone tried to genocide them that trying to genocide other people is wrong? Especially, when they have insane leaders and nukes and you need to walk on eggshells around them.

I have no idea and i am not gonna dive into it. take it to one of the threads in other sections of the site.

in lighter news
https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1762616414710432085

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1...%5Es1_&ref_url=

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

She knows she's done. Funding has dried up.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
i guess if you are going to protest vote, primary where winners are already obvious is the least harmful place to do it.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

kazil posted:

It's Dem voters voting uncommitted instead of any of the Democratic candidates

Is that an option for the republicans? I’d expect to see more of that instead of votes for Haley if people are voting for her because Orange Man Bad

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ahh yes the behind the scenes negotiation, of course why didn't Biden think of that sooner?? Dementia maybe?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Is that an option for the republicans? I’d expect to see more of that instead of votes for Haley if people are voting for her because Orange Man Bad

Yes. It's currently 3 place ahead of DeSantis

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
How do you know he isnt telling babi he is gonna beat his rear end in the parking lot and then gently caress his wife if he doesn't chill out "behind the scenes"?

Like by definition you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes lmao

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Buce posted:

yup. uncommitted won't do anything but give the repubs a talking point for a few days. that's about it.

And maybe convince a few important voters in a swing state to sit this one out :thumbsup:

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

kazil posted:

Yes. It's currently 3 place ahead of DeSantis

Ah got it thank you!

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

Dean did (so did Cornel West) and while you could brush that off, his campaign was working with Steve Kramer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Spindle posted:

Dean did (so did Cornel West) and while you could brush that off, his campaign was working with Steve Kramer.

jesus west has fallen loving far. he was always kinda of weird prick but jesus.

https://newrepublic.com/article/121550/cornel-wests-rise-fall-our-most-exciting-black-scholar-ghost

there is a good article about him back in 2015 by another lefty.