Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

brugroffil posted:

Airline prices used to be regulated so the airlines would compete on service and extras. They have been deregulated for like 50 years now and most compete on price.

Flying became a lot more commodified than it used to be, so the luxury stuff largely went away unless you're in first class.

yeah i'm just saying i don't think the food served on an airline 60 years ago was actually great, maybe it was but unfortunately i do not have a time machine to find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/SHAQ/status/4854376196

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

tokin opposition posted:

Do you think there's beef between titty mousepad with nipples guys and titty mousepad without nipples guys?
mousepad without nipples guy totally scandalized and doesn't want to be associated with mousepad with nipples guy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

Do you think there's beef between titty mousepad with nipples guys and titty mousepad without nipples guys?

I don't wanna live in a world where those two can't get along.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1762379538934137241

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

of course a g*rman soldier would like the blue eyed, blonde girl. No love for Zarya or Mei...

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

yeah i'm just saying i don't think the food served on an airline 60 years ago was actually great, maybe it was but unfortunately i do not have a time machine to find out

between the altitude and the cigarette smoke i'd guess they used a lot of salt back then

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

tokin opposition posted:

the debate over comparative ergonomics rages on

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/RedPrecariat/status/1762000690916774015

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

tokin opposition posted:

Yes, but its one sided. The no nipple mousepad guys rage and hate on the nipple mousepad guys for being lewd and uncouth, while the nipple mousepad guys don't even know the no nipple guys exist.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

nice obelisk idiot posted:

mousepad without nipples guy totally scandalized and doesn't want to be associated with mousepad with nipples guy

With nipples guy accuses no nipples guy of being too woke

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

tokin opposition posted:

Oh there's beef between them iykwis :awesome:

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
When the enemy is in range, so are you
Well it's nice to know some places haven't been captured by woke. The mousepads at the FBI all have at least one biracial boob belonging to a character with anxiety.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

tokin opposition posted:

I imagine SFW titty mousepad owners feel about NSFW titty mousepad owners the same as how Warhammer Sisters of Battle players who use the official GW models feel about Sisters of Battle players who use third-party models with big tits; They wish they were brave enough to live like that.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

if youre jewish and get a kosher meal, yeah probably. according to wikipedia the airline kosher meal costs twice as much to produce, so hopefully that translates into better quality food

respect. halal also.

im about to convert if it forces companies to give me decent food

christians hosed up

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

if youre jewish and get a kosher meal, yeah probably. according to wikipedia the airline kosher meal costs twice as much to produce, so hopefully that translates into better quality food

my wife tried this trick and got an unseasoned chicken breast with a couple boiled carrots

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The food on international flights is actually pretty good, at least from my experience going to Oslo recently

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

change my name posted:

The food on international flights is actually pretty good, at least from my experience going to Oslo recently

Delta specifically is a bit poo poo.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

drat horror queefs posted:

Airplane food can still be fancy in modern times, it's just confined to the wealthy flyers in first class and not the plebs in steerage seating.

Just like how mostly only wealthy people could afford to fly at all when it was first introduced.

It's almost as if nothing has actually changed and the rich still get good poo poo while we eat garbage.

yeah, a coach ticket in the late 50s was about 50 bucks which is nearly 600 dollars now

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

change my name posted:

The weird trick is to never fly on an American Airline. More specifically, stick to middle eastern and Asian airlines.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mola Yam posted:

tittenmauspad

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Can you get a thick boob mouse pad? A dicketittenmauspad if you will

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

joe biden is a more epic gamer than trump?

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Normal people looking at this ad: So uuuuhhhh ........ so they're saying ....... he's gay? :confused:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Of course he is. Have you not seen their Minecraft LPs?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Normal people looking at this ad: So uuuuhhhh ........ so they're saying ....... he's gay? :confused:

Of course he is. Have you not seen their Minecraft LPs?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

who is this even for

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

who is this even for

You're the ik of the c-spam games thread. It's for you lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Buck Wildman posted:

who is this even for

Me, a gamer.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Rudeboy Detective posted:

bad news. he friggen picks the bad pokemon at the start. he gets scammed by the other kids at recess with bad trades.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Trump would be the funniest guy in chat though so... worth it?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

he's just like us!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

You're the ik of the c-spam games thread. It's for you lol

untrue I turn off all chat in multiplayer games so I can't empathize with this at all

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Buck Wildman posted:

untrue I turn off all chat in multiplayer games so I can't empathize with this at all

wtf, remove his star

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

If this is real they truly are stuck in 2016

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

If this is real they truly are stuck in 2016

It's real but also from 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

StashAugustine posted:

It's real but also from 2016

Well, yeah. That's where they are stuck.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Who's the guy on the left again??