Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

let's see your anus

we dont need a chat thread equivalent of the shrek cock guy thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Or do we...?

:thunk:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

birds ain’t got no anus anyway so it’s a moot point

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
aaaand I got laid off

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

pouring one out for you aard

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

aaaand I got laid off

im praying for you, thinking about you in my thoughts and prayers, and sending good vibes your way. pms are open

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

im praying for you, thinking about you in my thoughts and prayers, and sending good vibes your way. pms are open

e/n rear end mfer

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

sorry aard but that job sounds like it sucked poo poo anyway

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Not sure why you were working such a poo poo job when you were pulling in the big mod bucks???

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

AARD VARKMAN posted:

aaaand I got laid off

sorry ):

at least there’s a lot less meetings in your life now

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

aaaand I got laid off

Good luck and enjoy the lack of meetings in the short term.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Not sure why you were working such a poo poo job when you were pulling in the big mod bucks???

he was in it for the love of the meetings

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

bradzilla posted:

sorry aard but that job sounds like it sucked poo poo anyway

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

he was in it for the love of the meetings

It was so obvious

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
3 months severance, could be worse. Also the meeting directly before this was our new daily meeting with consultants, second meeting ever and he was already yelling at the new PM. Really softened the blow going immediately in to not working here anymore lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

3 months severance, could be worse. Also the meeting directly before this was our new daily meeting with consultants, second meeting ever and he was already yelling at the new PM. Really softened the blow going immediately in to not working here anymore lol

pretty good time to get 3 months off work. weather is looking nice, spend some time outside and enjoy :cheers:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Hey goons, let me ask what your opinion on this is. If there is a "rave" going on, is there an expectation that people will be on drugs? Because it seems to me a rave without drugs is just an EDM get together.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The meeting factory has been replaced by AI ):

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

pretty good time to get 3 months off work. weather is looking nice, spend some time outside and enjoy :cheers:

yup

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

credburn posted:

Hey goons, let me ask what your opinion on this is. If there is a "rave" going on, is there an expectation that people will be on drugs? Because it seems to me a rave without drugs is just an EDM get together.

nah, sober raves are great. there’s plenty of them out there and there’s plenty of sober people at normal raves as well. just stay away from daybreakers, it’s a cult

edm festivals are not raves. don’t get those mixed up or you’re gonna have a bad time

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

these boots are made for dancin'

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

aaaand I got laid off

Meetings chat is dead!

I'm sorry if you're upset about this development, I'm sure you'll bounce right back from this. I've only been employed for less than 2 of the last 4 years because I'm lazy and crazy.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
15 minutes at the vet for a checkup, three bills out the door. Excited to repeat the process next week for the other dog.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

aaaand I got laid off

Are you going to embark on a culinary odyssey

It seems like a good time to live post a culinary odyssey

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Aard is going to devote 100% to the forums

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Aard is going to devote 100% to the forums

hes gonna be moderating so hard. instakills on driftingmouse and insane rereg guy. spotting the derail and shuitting it down within minutes in the notice things are shittier thread. basically putting canpakes on shadowban by gassing his threads before they even get a view. following smugworth around and chirping him in every thread he posts in

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

don’t do it aard this is your chance to have a better life

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

sorry you copped a grip of unemployment op. glad you have some severance though, that's nice. if you need a job at the ticket factory let me know, we're hiring

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hes gonna be moderating so hard. instakills on driftingmouse and insane rereg guy. spotting the derail and shuitting it down within minutes in the notice things are shittier thread. basically putting canpakes on shadowban by gassing his threads before they even get a view. following smugworth around and chirping him in every thread he posts in

Yup sweeping out the trash and ushering in a new golden era of GBS

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

bagmonkey posted:

sorry you copped a grip of unemployment op. glad you have some severance though, that's nice. if you need a job at the ticket factory let me know, we're hiring

Do we need to know anything or can I walk in off the street? I'm hungry, and Canadian.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

im also hiring but you need to be an engineer. looking for someone to do my job so i can project manage aka get paid to do a fake job where i do nothjng

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Charles Bukowski posted:

Do we need to know anything or can I walk in off the street? I'm hungry, and Canadian.

We have canadian offices Charles :)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

thinking to procure a grandma car on the cheap like an oldsmobile acheiva

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

TrashMammal posted:

birds ain’t got no anus anyway so it’s a moot point

hot cloaca on the couch

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

numberoneposter posted:

Need some big ol' subwoofers in that bb

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
1000w power amp

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

Hell yeah

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Only allowed to listen to Bone Thugs in that ride. That's it. Legally obligated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

lots of good deals on Buick Regals with the 3.8 V6