Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I need Jay White to escape the trios jobber hell so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

hearing talk of plans for Will Ospreay and The Australians to get a new set of Trios belts????

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I need Jay White to escape the trios jobber hell so bad

They have so many GOATed wrestlers and they’re still having blockheads like Max Caster taking up TV time.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Putting money on a six month Chris Jericho feud in Okada’s near future

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hearing talk of plans for Will Ospreay and The Australians to get a new set of Trios belts????

cant wait for Bang Bang Scissor Open 9 man stable 🙏

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish aew would shut down later on today. after i've had my supper

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Lol to being a serious performer with a reputation and being asked to job in a last minute "Meat Madness" match.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

fawning deference posted:

Lol to being a serious performer with a reputation

not sure who you're describing here tbh

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I wish I could tell my boss I only wanna come to work if I don’t have to do any jobs

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

i wish aew would shut down later on today. after i've had my supper

What’s for supper tonight, hoss?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

1glitch0 posted:

It's called "I forgot to book a storyline"-itis.

WHAT'S DA STORY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

✅The Story

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

History Comes Inside! posted:

I wish I could tell my boss I only wanna come to work if I don’t have to do any jobs

It’s time for all workers to stand up, unite, and say “that doesn’t work for me, brother.”

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Miro only likes meat madness when he's sitting in a big comfy chair watching it all happen

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

fawning deference posted:

Lol to being a serious performer with a reputation and being asked to job in a last minute "Meat Madness" match.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pylons posted:

Tony just said he wanted to add Miro and Keith Lee but both are sidelined.

funny how all these "injuries" magically appear right before it's time to do the job on a PPV!!!

He was right again. Why did I doubt him....... 😔

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

"i wanted to add two washed ex-fed dudes who refuse to job to my big PPV match" - former booker of the year

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Miro had his wisdom teeth pulled according to Instagram, and from experience I can tell you that's not something to put off for too long. Also, he may have been booked to win the thing for all we know.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

we know he wasn't booked to win or else he'd be in the match

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

we know he wasn't booked to watch Wardlow make out with his wife or else he'd be in the match

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

What’s for supper tonight, hoss?

nothing fancy. lower midcard steak, young peas, a little bit of the mashed petato.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Wardlow doesn't make out with Miro's wife, he makes out with Adam Cole's girlfriend, get it right

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i dont want to hear about who's making out with who!!!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

✅The Supper

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

NienNunb posted:

Putting money on a six month Chris Jericho feud in Okada’s near future

You'll be wishing for this when Okada is clowning around in the lower midcard with the Best Friends on Rampage in 6 months.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I really wish Tony would just tell Malakai, Buddy, and Miro to gently caress off already.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/ToBeMiro/status/1763514328253075934?s=20

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Never fails. I was waiting to see which one would tweet first and Miro won.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

hmmm wonder where this guy is going once his contract is up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hmmm wonder where this guy is going once his contract is up

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

:hmmyes:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

hahaha

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

You did a good job,

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

looks cozy

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Pylons posted:

I really wish Tony would just tell Malakai, Buddy, and Miro to gently caress off already.

Yup!

They can go to WWE and continue to do his sporadic "coming soon" vignettes just like Andrade is doing.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Malakai has done some cool stuff even if he never bumps and never jobs, Keith Lee at least did his part for Swerve in Our Glory, has Miro done loving anything better than "that was okay, I guess" in this company?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The arcade brawl was fun and his TNT run was okay including the match with Darby but while I liked those it's clearly not worth the hassle at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Miro is super weird to me because there's always gonna be a part of me that really likes the guy because he has such awesome presence but it's nuts how much of a pain this one guy can be. And if you ignore social media, the stop-start nature of all of his programs is frustrating enough on its own. Even Malakai Black, for all the bits about him not having a singles run, shows out in multimans and had that fantastic cage match with FTR and Danny.

Miro's match with Hobbs was awesome. CJ Perry's debut was awesome. I actually like CJ a lot and it's a shame she had the infection so quickly after joining. She was very likable and interesting on Hey EW and she's a solid manager. But something about Miro just does not consistently click with AEW despite all best efforts. Oh well!