Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

aw frig aw dang it posted:

cold brew coffee makes me hurl and idk why. no other kind of coffee does that

are you drinking concentrated cold brew? that has more caffeine and a bunch of caffeine all at once will make you puke.
one time i made myself a big cup of tea to drink on the way to work but i accidentally used 2 iced tea bag for like a gallon of tea instead of 2 normal bags. i forgot about the tea until it was cold and just slugged it down. like 5 minutes later i had to roll the window down and puke out the side of the car in the middle of a traffic jam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Hatebag posted:

are you drinking concentrated cold brew? that has more caffeine and a bunch of caffeine all at once will make you puke.
one time i made myself a big cup of tea to drink on the way to work but i accidentally used 2 iced tea bag for like a gallon of tea instead of 2 normal bags. i forgot about the tea until it was cold and just slugged it down. like 5 minutes later i had to roll the window down and puke out the side of the car in the middle of a traffic jam

I knew to water it down when I made it but maybe I didn't water it down enough? idk, it's also happened when I've bought it from places pre-made so I've just given up on cold brew. sorry about your tea barf

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
red bull and an espresso. no movement

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
James Hoffman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clUt7XN8PVU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

thank u tommy lee jones

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

jimmy ftw

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Mr. Sharps posted:

thank u tommy lee jones

Maybe in Japan they're really bored of ads where the foreign celebrity plays a space alien studying their culture, but I enjoyed it

Want a Boss now, it sounds good.

Feb 25, 2024
the vanilla syrup to make the cows milk taste like cows milk

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

boss coffee is usually the best option from the cold case at any given h mart

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

coffee beverage

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXeFPpPJeI

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

If they want le-emon
Don't think twice
Give our guests that juicy slice

🔥🔥

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

aw frig aw dang it posted:

I knew to water it down when I made it but maybe I didn't water it down enough? idk, it's also happened when I've bought it from places pre-made so I've just given up on cold brew. sorry about your tea barf

some of those canned cold brews are MEGA POWERFUL. i avoid them personally.... too Dense for me...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

wisdom

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Smythe posted:

some of those canned cold brews are MEGA POWERFUL. i avoid them personally.... too Dense for me...

theyre epic

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Mr. Sharps posted:

thank u tommy lee jones

the Taiwanese Mr Brown is cheaper, and cheaper still the the Boss knockoff HELLO BOSS. the cans used to advertise 140 PPM COEEEINE

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

*yakko & wakko voice*

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOSS

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
I don't like what cold brew does to the consistency of my POOP

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Dokapon Findom posted:

Oh?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

how so? looking for detail here

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
your diet should be such that your poo is immune to coffee

I boil a giant mixture of lentils, quinoa, and husked wheat, flavor it with some spices, and eat it for every nonsocial meal.

no amount of caffeine can influence my poo and so I can chug as much as I like

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

spice your pottage with coffee

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the official c-spam gruel thread

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Zedhe Khoja posted:

I boil a giant mixture of lentils, quinoa, and husked wheat, flavor it with some spices, and eat it for every nonsocial meal.

dudes rock

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Zedhe Khoja posted:

your diet should be such that your poo is immune to coffee

no amount of caffeine can influence my poo and so I can chug as much as I like

a coffee-centered lifestyle grants you almost miraculous powers

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
test your powers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmKoGE5Hohk

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Having a cup of coffee rn to start the day

Mar 1, 2024
my local starbucks is overlayed with vehicle mechanic shop software

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Ohtori Akio posted:

how so? looking for detail here

I am normally impervious to gastrointestinal ills but the nitro cold brew from a local place in both bottled and in-house form makes my shits turn pure liquid- it may just be them specifically but I've sworn it off in favor of superior hot brewed coffee or an iced latte in summertime. Taste/enjoyment-wise cold brew is inferior in any case, I never liked that stupid cold brew, in fact nobody should!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

I am normally impervious to gastrointestinal ills but the nitro cold brew from a local place in both bottled and in-house form makes my shits turn pure liquid- it may just be them specifically but I've sworn it off in favor of superior hot brewed coffee or an iced latte in summertime. Taste/enjoyment-wise cold brew is inferior in any case, I never liked that stupid cold brew, in fact nobody should!

liquid shits are more efficient

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Anyone else here love COFFEE?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

smoobles posted:

Anyone else here love COFFEE?

maybe

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

smoobles posted: